ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville making major announcement at 12:05 today

I'm pretty sure I remember watching Louisville win those games. Does the NCAA somehow have a way to modify my memory so that the championship didn't happen?
I think you're a solid poster and usually one of the better Carolina guys on here, but I know for a fact you guys wouldn't be saying this if a certain other school from Kentucky was put in the Cards place. Not saying it wouldn't be justified, but had to point it out Winking

I'm pretty sure I remember watching Louisville win those games. Does the NCAA somehow have a way to modify my memory so that the championship didn't happen?

Louisville fans (not all, but many) spent most of a decade telling us the exact opposite of what you just posted whenever they wanted to bash Calipari.

I think you're a solid poster and usually one of the better Carolina guys on here, but I know for a fact you guys wouldn't be saying this if a certain other school from Kentucky was put in the Cards place. Not saying it wouldn't be justified, but had to point it out Winking
Not to mention everyone remembers Calipari's 6 Final Fours, and 3 Championship games.

After the ND decision last week, I don’t think anyone thought that we’d win the appeal. Less college basketball and more golf for me, I really prefer it that way.
Especially since they are putting a “top golf” in Louisville. Winking

Correct, but only because I haven't had to put up with 5 years of lies from UL guys like I have from your BBN brethren, which continue on to this day. I would treat State (if there were any Fackers) and some of the Dukies the same too for the same reason. Other than that, I don't care about anyone else's school and the NCAA and never have.

(Not all of you, to be sure, slander Carolina but plenty do.)

Uh. Yes. All of them. Difference with UL is the violations while already under investigation.

NCAA punishes themselves and "changes their ways" before they punish 30+ P5 schools. That would take decades and lose them an enormous amount of money.

I wont be surprised if the FBI finds out and/or releases that the NCAA has been covering this up.

Reactions: GE Nole
If you're indeed a Pitt fan, Kevin Stallings is still your coach...
giphy.gif

Correct, but only because I haven't had to put up with 5 years of lies from UL guys like I have from your BBN brethren, which continue on to this day. I would treat State (if there were any Fackers) and some of the Dukies the same too for the same reason. Other than that, I don't care about anyone else's school and the NCAA and never have.

(Not all of you, to be sure, slander Carolina but plenty do.)
Like I said, it would have been justified lol

Reactions: UNC71-00
Bingo. We've been listening to their bullshit going on a decade. Yeah....we've earned the right to gloat a little today.
Not any on this board, but there are a few of those turds on the Louisville rivals site I would love to pull some old quotes from. Cal was bound to get caught and it was imminent UK was going down in flames. L. O. L.

Honestly I would rather be Pitt right now.

Pitt looks like a program trying to rebuild.
Louisville looks disgusting.
Pitt is trying to rebuild? How and when? TIA
Stallings is ****ing terrible, I'd rather keep Padgett for another 5 years than have that lackluster coach who doesn't understand the concept of recruiting, much less X's & O's. We may look disgusting, but at least we don't look pitiful.

Michigan should claim that title now. Technically they were the last team standing.

Who beat Wichita State?
Who beat Duke?
Who beat Oregon?
Colorado State?
NCA&T?!!!

I like the Title being vacated, rather gifted.
Otherwise, *cough, Helms*

This isn't even the worse to come for Louisville. FBI hammer still going to drop.
^This is what I'm thinking...
Haha. For us and 30 other P5 schools? Okay with me. Wishful thinking
^This is what I'm holding on to..

"Pitino holds the distinction of being the only men's coach in history to lead two different schools to an NCAA Championship."

Pitino is now one of many coaches to win one title at one school.

on the bright side for UL fans the punishment is almost nothing moving forward
on the dark side the FBI pay-to-play is still hanging

ADVERTISEMENT