ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

Louisville is good

Kentucky is better.
IMO UL is the best team in the nation. So well coached, very experienced with 3 5 year players .It takes a tremendous effort to take down a team of their caliper.

UL is lucky to have a local young guy to lead their program for the next 30 years.

*a little shit talk, we're gonna wax their ass next year in the Yum.

See I disagree. I don’t think Louisville is any better or worse than anybody else. I think they’re in that mix of 10-12 teams that have a shot. I never thought they were that much better than UK or any of the other top teams.

As for the game. Good game. I knew maxey would hit some clutch 3s. Y’all played well above your average...so kudos. Nwora rarely has these types of games...but I’m not gonna woulda coulda shoulda ya. Hope to see you guys in March.

As for the game. Good game. I knew maxey would hit some clutch 3s. Y’all played well above your average...so kudos. Nwora rarely has these types of games...but I’m not gonna woulda coulda shoulda ya. Hope to see you guys in March.
Yeah, I give your guys a ton of credit. They got down by 12 and showed how tough they are to get back into it.

UK played desperate, they played hard and they hit shots, yet UofL took them to OT in Rupp.

Sutton is better than I gave him credit for. Kid is really good and Enoch is really tough down low.

That's a FF team as long as they keep improving and Nwora plays his normal game.

Nwora has had these games against tough competition, kid chokes in the spotlight.

Lol he had 22 and 12 against number 4 Michigan just 4 weeks ago..wut?

Against Mich he had a lot of wide open shots and and layups. He needed to be more patient. Once he learns it doesn't hurt to pass up a shot for a better whether it be him or his team mates. Took some bad shots and it got it in his head. Mack was right making him sit and just watch the game to understand what exactly is going on.

Maxey got like that after the MSU game. Cal fixed it. Said you're gonna play defense, rebound and I want a least 5 assists plus he severely limited his shots for awhile.

Cal also told the guys, you don't guard Nwora, you can't play in this game. Quickley did a pretty good job.

From the outset Nwora acted surprised he was the focal point of UK's defensive gameplan; he was the same way against Texas Tech who guarded him identically. What was really troubling was how he hid from the ball down the stretch and if you rewatch that missed tip that sent the game to OT you see Nwora ball watched and completely ole'd his block out assignment on Brooks. We had a lot of guys step up under the type of pressure few college basketball players will experience (...unless you have been in Rupp Arena in particular for a Louisville/UK game you don't understand the level of hate and the constant, withering noise that starts 20 minutes before tip off and goes until the final horn; it's hard to explain but you can physically feel it). Sutton brings it every night, Enoch is a clear low post answer that we still don't use enough and I thought Kimball was dynamite to the point he had the empty trip at the FT line in OT.

But Kentucky did what they have consistently done under Calipari at Rupp and that's raise their game a couple notches when they needed to dig in; there were a lot of ways they could have lost, but they overcame them.

Deflect, deflect, deflect...
giphy.gif

…..put a man bun on the Dude and that's you!!

What’s the obsessions with the man bun, my dear man? You’d be surprised to find out my head is buzzed. I can’t do long hair, it’s no bueno for me.

q6YzZ.jpg

What’s the obsessions with the man bun, my dear man? You’d be surprised to find out my head is buzzed. I can’t do long hair, it’s no bueno for me.

q6YzZ.jpg
My hair back in middle school and part of high school was really long. Like, past my eyes and neck almost long. I will never have my hair like that again. One on the sides and a two up top is all I ever do now

q6YzZ.jpg

….you just seem like a left coaster, with some hipster glasses, a man-bun and a condescending attitude.

My hair back in middle school and part of high school was really long. Like, past my eyes and neck almost long. I will never have my hair like that again. One on the sides and a two up top is all I ever do now
I can’t do it. I had it long in high school, but it’s too much upkeep, and doesn’t look professional especially in my field of work.

….you just seem like a left coaster, with some hipster glasses, a man-bun and a condescending attitude.
Sorry to disappoint you. Imagine the hypotheticals I could create about you..

Overalls, mullet, wife beater, trumper...etc.

not even remotely close on the stuff other than being a Voter for Trump. You’re 1/4. Well done.
Well there you have it, assumptions are dumb especially when talking about where one lives.

ADVERTISEMENT