ADVERTISEMENT

Louisville is good.

you're too easy to keep on the hook. You are that wore out.

last one to post is the loser.

you have a hard on for UL. @UL_1986 owns you.

*Dude below has already edited his post twice. This is all silliness. It's my bad for being bored and up too many hours. I shouldn't take advantage of someone so slow.

Last edited:
You win buddy. You are better than Purdue are at sports. I can't argue with that at all. You should give every team a pep talk on never giving up. Without a clock, I'm sure Purdue would win more games.

Hat's off. Now let's see what happens with your teams.

crash.gif

I hope this makes you feel better.That's what I was shooting for.Purdue fans need every win they can get and here's a hand out.

Last edited:
You win buddy. You are better than Purdue are at sports. I can't argue with that at all. You should give every team a pep talk on never giving up. Without a clock, I'm sure Purdue would win more games.

Hat's off. Now let's see what happens with your teams.

crash.gif

I hope this makes you feel better.That's what I was shooting for.Purdue fans need every win they can get and here's a hand out.
This post makes zero sense, bub.

Also the bold sentence grammatically correct would be- Better than Purdue is*

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
This post makes zero sense, bub.

Also the bold sentence grammatically correct would be- Better than Purdue is*
No hard feelings, I was just curious to see if what they were saying about was true.

It is, and I realize your situation. I'll stop making fun now. You can go back to UL word tracks. I'm sorry for making fun at your expense.

exactly.

but hey, at least I don't troll message boards...specifically a specific team, so I have that going for me.

As a UK fan, I'd root for you to continue trolling UL if you came up with new material.
The little fella rubbed it in when we made his football coach rich. Now he’s understanding why Purdue is never good in sports and is lashing out at us...poor little boob. Lol

Wow, another sick burn from our resident autistic poster 1986.
Any man bringing the lightning to the UofL fans is doing the Lord's work and has my COMPLETE blessing. I love our resident UofL fans here, so it keeps it interesting. Some very good back and forths here with them. Plus it's nice giving them anther distraction besides UK's hobbled team/performance.

By all means . . . carry on.

3U9J.gif

Any man bringing the lightning to the UofL fans is doing the Lord's work and has my COMPLETE blessing. I love our resident UofL fans here, so it keeps it interesting. Some very good back and forths here with them. Plus it's nice giving them anther distraction besides UK's hobbled team/performance.

3U9J.gif
Except this little boy is ******ed. It’s a shame really, being that there are a few good Purdue posters on here.

Reactions: Random UK Fan

3U9J.gif
Amen Brotha!

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT