ADVERTISEMENT

Looks like the NCAA is working hard to take down those cheaters!

Interesting. Cal Poly provided books for the athletes to study while UNC provided fake classes with no books. Seems a little ingenious for the NCAA to punish Cal Poly so severely but let UNC totally skate. At least Cal Poly was trying to educate their students while UNC was making sure their athletes didn't get an education.
UNC almost got nabbed when they found out about them handing out the “See Jack. See Jane. See Jack and Jane” series of books.

Easy prey for a feckless NCAA. Never mind players families getting expensive houses and some school fake classes, let;s take down Cal Poly. You show'em NCAA.
Who is getting expensive houses?

Or taking fake classes. I feel the fantasy land people live in to justify their hatred is a bit worrisome.

Reactions: UL_1986
what goes around comes around, UNCheats will get what's coming to them in the end.

UNCheat fan know its a fact that their school cheated but that's ok because they just hammered Cal Poly just to teach UNCheats a lesson.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
I love the guys who think there school hasn’t taken advantage of every grey area loophole possible. It’s sweet. Esp when you see those home board posts.

Reactions: SNU0821
I'm not sure what this means. What "end"?

UncommonAggressiveCats-small.gif

The kids must be heart broken at Cal Poly to see their banners come down. Didn't they know that violations concerning books was a big no no. It's classes that you skate on, but not books. Well I wonder if those kids are eligible to transfer.

Interesting. Cal Poly provided books for the athletes to study while UNC provided fake classes with no books. Seems a little ingenious for the NCAA to punish Cal Poly so severely but let UNC totally skate. At least Cal Poly was trying to educate their students while UNC was making sure their athletes didn't get an education.

Boom

UNCheats was found to be providing fake classes for over 15 years THEY GOT OFF BECAUSE the general students were taking those fake classes. its only the UNCheats fans that live in a fantasy land.
Get your damned math straight Iowa boy. It started in 1992, after dUKe got their second title. We still don't know if it has stopped! RollLaugh

ADVERTISEMENT