ADVERTISEMENT

Let me explain why Kyle Guy is the #1 recruit for 2016

Maybe you should read my sentence carefully then. I know reading comprehension isn't a strong suit for most Kentucky fans.

Rich, coming from a UVA fan that's from... Arkansas.

At the end of the day though, we'll all look back and say "Malik Monk was absolutely, unequivocally a better college (and professional) player than Kyle Guy ever was"

And when their respective college careers are finished, Monk will end up making more money in his rookie season in the NBA than Kyle Guy may make in his life.

At the end of the day though, we'll all look back and say "Malik Monk was absolutely, unequivocally a better college (and professional) player than Kyle Guy ever was"

And when their respective college careers are finished, Monk will end up making more money in his rookie season in the NBA than Kyle Guy may make in his life.

This has nothing to do with whether Guy will bring more wins to UVA than Monk will to kentucky

One year of Monk is less impactful than 4 from Guy. Thats not even debateable(sp?)

Context is everything. Nobody thinks Guy 》Monk, everyone knws Monk is superior. But one year as an 18 year old who is uet to reach his potential is not as good as 4 years of Guy.

Okay now you've done it mister. I am not from Arkansas. I just live in this freaking shit hole. Big difference.

And yes, Monk is a better college and pro player than Guy will be. Monk will end up making more money than Guy but he's also gonna end up bankrupt and begging to suck your dick for crack. I'm sure you'll help a fellow Wildcat out down the road.

This has nothing to do with whether Guy will bring more wins to UVA than Monk will to kentucky

One year of Monk is less impactful than 4 from Guy. Thats not even debateable(sp?)

When Monk drops 98 in the championship game you'll change your mind.

Kyle man bun isn't worthy of wiping Monk's ass after a shit. Don't pay any attn to moss on this weak troll attempt.

Okay now you've done it mister. I am not from Arkansas. I just live in this freaking shit hole. Big difference.

And yes, Monk is a better college and pro player than Guy will be. Monk will end up making more money than Guy but he's also gonna end up bankrupt and begging to suck your dick for crack. I'm sure you'll help a fellow Wildcat out down the road.

Hey everybody! Jhmoss is sensitive about the fact that he's from Arkansas!

#Woopig
#SparkleFingersAndBullshit

Also, if that unlikely event was to ever come about, I think you'd be much more readily available to help him out though. He's from Lapanto. Help out your fellow Arkansan out, mossy.

Hey everybody! Jhmoss is sensitive about the fact that he's from Arkansas!

#Woopig
#SparkleFingersAndBullshit

Also, if that unlikely event was to ever come about, I think you'd be much more readily available to help him out though. He's from Lapanto. Help out your fellow Arkansan out, mossy.

What starts with J and rhymez with who pig sooie?

JHMoss

I thought Jhmoss was Jewish? Why would a Jewish man choose to live in Arkansas?

Look at you cracking under the heat of my hottakes.
giphy.gif

Reactions: KisteK and Mgkcbb
And hes 1.1 years thru a 4 year contract. ACC Player of the Year in his future.

If he continues at this rate, he will shoot up some draft boards and may be tempted to leave early. Don't see him leaving until after his 3rd year at the earliest though.

Reactions: KisteK and Mgkcbb
False. Teams who can sign one and dones will sign a better player all three years, with maybe the exception of the third / fourth year.

Would Duke or Kentucky trade their current oad for whomever OP is talking about?

False. Teams who can sign one and dones will sign a better player all three years, with maybe the exception of the third / fourth year.

Would Duke or Kentucky trade their current oad for whomever OP is talking about?

Without question, UK would trade any of their guards for Kyle Guy.

Duke would trade anyone besides Grayson for Kyle Guy.

Ummm, are you serious? Yes, Kentucky would trade any player on their roster, with the possible exception of Kevin Knox (and that's still a big maybe) for Kyle Guy.

Any of their guards (besifes Grayson). They obviously arent trading Bagley for Guy.
You need to work on your wording my friend. But I am not sure I disagree with you. I am hesitant to take Guy over Trent Jr, but if I had to choose right now? Maybe I would.

You need to work on your wording my friend. But I am not sure I disagree with you. I am hesitant to take Guy over Trent Jr, but if I had to choose right now? Maybe I would.

Trust me, youd definitely want to take Kyle Guy over Gary Trent Jr.

Edwards is really good. I think we're both pretty happy with our current squads
Agreed, both are perfect for their teams. At this point, I’d rather have Carsen only because he is a Soph, and Purdue will really need him over the next two years.

Agreed, both are perfect for their teams. At this point, I’d rather have Carsen only because he is a Soph, and Purdue will really need him over the next two years.

Guy is also a sophomore. But I hear what you're saying.

Edwards is really good. I think we're both pretty happy with our current squads
Yeah. Hope to meet UVa in the Final Four.

I made the comparison because Guy was a Painter target early, but Carsen Edwards ended up being Purdue’s entire 2016 class.

Yeah. Hope to meet UVa in the Final Four.

I made the comparison because Guy was a Painter target early, but Carsen Edwards ended up being Purdue’s entire 2016 class.

Well I definitely wouldn't trade our 2016 class for your 2016 class then lol

Reactions: BoilerDaddy
ADVERTISEMENT