ADVERTISEMENT

Lawrence KS or Lexington KY?

Name one.

• Lawerence

Votes: 21 72.4%
  • Lexington

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters
LOL at Rivals protecting Kentucky. You’re not allowed to talk about the racist Oscar Tshiebwe thread on their board? They allow it, their fans like it, but you’re not allowed to talk about it. Maybe have them delete the racist trash they allow on their board instead of deleting my tweet. The entire network is a joke especially considering what else they allow, it’s almost like you have an agenda.

LOL at Rivals protecting Kentucky. You’re not allowed to talk about the racist Oscar Tshiebwe thread on their board? They allow it, their fans like it, but you’re not allowed to talk about it. Maybe have them delete the racist trash they allow on their board instead of deleting my tweet. The entire network is a joke especially considering what else they allow, it’s almost like you have an agenda.
exactly-point.gif

iStock_000021528466_Medium.jpg

This scrotebumper is a Kansas fan so Lexington by default.

Never been to Lawerence. I’d imagine it’s a nice place. People from KS I’ve met and interacted with have always been good people. I hate it for them they have to be Jayhawk fans, but nowhere is perfect.
Well, based on that website I am going to put my house on the market and move to Lawrence. What a wonderful place!

In Lawrence I can go to a museum or some old building. I could go look at a flat piece of land with corn or sunflowers growing. I could go to Allen Fieldhouse or see the original rules of basketball. Wow.

Why did I retire to Kentucky when I could have gone to Kansas!

My problem was having traveled all over the State of Kansas I could not find any interesting geography or history. But based on that web site Lawrence is way, way, way ahead of Lexington. Screw all the history in Lexington, screw all the wonderful horse farms, state parks, camp sites, wonderful fishing et.al.

That website had me questioning my decision based on the bullshit it was putting out.

On rivers (Kentucky has 95,000 miles of stream - second only to Alaska): Kansas' rivers are what we call creeks in Kentucky. I once walked across the Missouri river one fall day and did not get my knees wet. I want some boy from Kansas come to Kentucky and walk across the Kentucky river, or the Ohio, or the Cumberland or the Tennessee. Hell, there are rivers in Mammouth Cave (9 miles away from my house), under the ground 300 feet, that are four time deeper than what I walked across in Kansas.

What bullshit.

Lexington is not much, the campus sucks. Lawrence is one of those campuses that no one knows where it is or have ever seen a photo. Saw Fog Allen...pretty cheese sandwich place.

Lexington is not much, the campus sucks. Lawrence is one of those campuses that no one knows where it is or have ever seen a photo. Saw Fog Allen...pretty cheese sandwich place.

Who is "no one?" The dudes in your trailer park? The campus is great and downtown is great.

Disrespecting AFH is a great way of conveying that you're clueless.

Bloomington, IN and Auburn, AL I will take over both and I have been to both

Where'd you go in downtown Lawrence?
Was only there a day. Drove over from Kansas City. Went to a brewery. I can’t remember the name. I remember it being on Massachusetts I think? Lawrence was better then Lexington from what I saw though

Was only there a day. Drove over from Kansas City. Went to a brewery. I can’t remember the name. I remember it being on Massachusetts I think? Lawrence was better then Lexington from what I saw though

If it's on Mass, it's Free State. Good beer. Food's okay.

You can't really judge a college town without touring the campus. You need to get a taste of the bar scene on Mass too, and catch a game at AFH.

10 to 1 a KU fan watches.

Not with 8 Summer League scheduled games 🤣🤣🤣😭🤣

Well, based on that website I am going to put my house on the market and move to Lawrence. What a wonderful place!

In Lawrence I can go to a museum or some old building. I could go look at a flat piece of land with corn or sunflowers growing. I could go to Allen Fieldhouse or see the original rules of basketball. Wow.

Why did I retire to Kentucky when I could have gone to Kansas!

My problem was having traveled all over the State of Kansas I could not find any interesting geography or history. But based on that web site Lawrence is way, way, way ahead of Lexington. Screw all the history in Lexington, screw all the wonderful horse farms, state parks, camp sites, wonderful fishing et.al.

That website had me questioning my decision based on the bullshit it was putting out.

On rivers (Kentucky has 95,000 miles of stream - second only to Alaska): Kansas' rivers are what we call creeks in Kentucky. I once walked across the Missouri river one fall day and did not get my knees wet. I want some boy from Kansas come to Kentucky and walk across the Kentucky river, or the Ohio, or the Cumberland or the Tennessee. Hell, there are rivers in Mammouth Cave (9 miles away from my house), under the ground 300 feet, that are four time deeper than what I walked across in Kansas.

What bullshit.
Homie going off on neighboring states, 🤣😭😭😭

Also, I must've misread the link.
I thought it was saying LfK was more expensive/less affordable than Lexington.

Which it should be. Because it's better.
I didn't make the rules.

However I'd never, ever choose to retire to a college town; unless I wanted to make money off college dudes.

My only edit: Never Change Kentucky 🤣🤣

ADVERTISEMENT