ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Tennessee: Round 3

2 turnovers in your last 4 possessions. Didn’t defend the 3 ball. Should I continue or do like KenTuck fans and always blame it on the refs? How about allowing an 18-6 run in the final 3 minutes?
giphy.gif

Reactions: bugg826
Good game Della. Now let's go and win some games in the NCAA tourney
It actually was a great game. Two intense talented teams battling it out. UK has nothing to be ashamed about.

I hope we both go far in the NCAA.

Reactions: kl40504
This is what gets me....Gonzaga was a Top 5, preseason team. Beat Duke....Lost to UT by 3, on a neutral floor. Beat Washington....Lost by 12 AT North Carolina. They were seen THEN as a really good team.

But now, suddenly----they are not?

A 4-seed? Really? You think they are on par with teams like Wisconsin, VaTech, etc, etc?

Man you are way to hing up on their resume.

The same people that are saying Gonzaga hasn’t played anyone since December are the same people that said Tennessee hadn’t played anyone in forever either. And here we are.

Proof is in the pudding, Jeff. The past 4 seasons, Gonzaga has lived up to their seeding expectations. I mean this team just played for a national title two years ago. THIS exact team went to the SW 16 last year as a 4 seed. Discount them if you want. But they have been to an Elite 8 and a national title game the past 4 years. Seems to me the meh WCC ain't huritng them as bad as some of you think.

Just to add.......Some of you are letting Gonzaga's resume cloud your judgement. I don't care if it aint December. Sure UT, Duke, etc, etc...have gotten better. But you don't think Gonzaga has? Why----Because of one bad game in 3 months? Sure their conference isn't that good. But even then----winning your games by an average of 27ppg is impressive. If anything, it showed how good they are.

This is a good team. A really good team.

I think Houston is good. Really good; especially defensively. I just think the nod goes to Gonzaga. They were a Top 5 team all year. And IMO, didn't do anyting to say otherwise.

BTW----Sushi is god damn nasty.

This is what gets me....Gonzaga was a Top 5, preseason team. Beat Duke....Lost to UT by 3, on a neutral floor. Beat Washington....Lost by 12 AT North Carolina. They were seen THEN as a really good team.

But now, suddenly----they are not?

A 4-seed? Really? You think they are on par with teams like Wisconsin, VaTech, etc, etc?

Man you are way to hing up on their resume.

Good stuff, Borden. We tried to tell you their resume didn't warrant a 1 seed. Every year they steal a seed from a more deserving team with their creampuff schedule.

The same people that are saying Gonzaga hasn’t played anyone since December are the same people that said Tennessee hadn’t played anyone in forever either. And here we are.
Yep, here we are. lol

Stole one but I’m not complaining. Herro is a killer. PJ was great as well.

ADVERTISEMENT