ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

WarEagle2727

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2008
You guys healthy? Gotta pull for bama here, unfortunately. A bama win and a Arky win put us in a great position.

Kentucky will be without Washington, possibly Wheeler and Toppin as well.

Should be interesting.

Auburn is already in great shape. Would need a monumental collapse not to win the SEC regardless of what everyone else does.

Should be a good game. I see uk bouncing back if at least wheeler or washington one plays. Those have got to be two of the most injury prone kids in cbb, but at least they have dodged the “serious” injury. Hopefully everyone plays. Still i just never know what im gonna get from bama. The team the beat zags or the team that got beat by uga. Regardless i dont see em winning in rupp.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Oscar is going to play point. He's going to send bodies flyin and dunk everytime.

Probably Mintz and Grady will share point duties. Ware will see a lot of time at the 4 and 5. Hopkins should see some time at the 3 and 4. Allen some at the 3. Collins will make cameo lol.

I'ld like to see Hopkins have a break out game. During the summer he was tearing it up. Hasn't translated to real games much.

Our defense has definitely taken a hit. Bama is going to do better than their 3-30 on threes last time.
Guys are really needing to step up if we're to win this one.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
Sounds like TyTy and Wheeler are indeed out. Put all your monies on Bama +6. I ain't touching it though, can't bet against my dudes like that. But Bama will cover and likely win outright. Moneyline on Bama might be a nice play.

I am expecting to see 20+ UK turnovers.
Toppin is starting at the 3. Cal said he's played just 5 guys before and may do it today. Savir and TyTy definitely out. I just want to get through without injuries lol. I'm hoping the butt whooping Tuesday will get these guys playing hard. We need a couple to play out of their minds.

• Sad
Reactions: Kevin Bryan
How can we be down two starters and not consider playing more guys? Ware, Allen, and Hopkins should at least provide at few serviceable minutes.
How is UK still favored by 6? Vegas is begging to lose money on this game.

Bama most confusing team all year. I get that Kentucky is out really good pieces. But Bama has the ability to be really good. Don’t know how they have 9 loses. Hey

UK can't continue to play at this pace if they aren't gonna play any subs. They'll be out of gas by halftime.

Bama most confusing team all year. I get that Kentucky is out really good pieces. But Bama has the ability to be really good. Don’t know how they have 9 loses. Hey
They live and die by the 3, and their interior defense is weak.

Just as I say that, here come the scrubs....errr, subs. No guard subs though (unless Allen plays). That's what is going to kill them. Mintz and Grady playing 40 minutes at the 1 and 2 ain't gonna get it done.

Just as I say that, here come the scrubs....errr, subs. No guard subs though (unless Allen plays). That's what is going to kill them. Mintz and Grady playing 40 minutes at the 1 and 2 ain't gonna get it done.
Yeah, most teams would love having 5 stars coming in and you call them scrubs. Lol

Bama raining 3s to the tune of 7-9 and UK is only down 8. How is that even possible?

Keion Brooks kills this team with his obsession with firing up brick after brick from mid-range, often early in the clock when they could get much better looks.

ADVERTISEMENT