ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky vs Bama thread

Oscar will pop that 17 footer in yo face all day long if you let him. Way better shooter than Keion.

• Haha
Reactions: BC_in_06
Grady is such a stud!! Davidson was like a one man show, but with Big O, gets less double teams, guy is a shooter!!

If he does, somehow they need to change the NIL thing. Oscar can't presently and he would make a killing with it.
I'm sure he's making money regardless of the whole visa thing. Dunno what the specifics of that are but I know he does Cameo and plenty of people seem to be buying his videos.

I'm not sure how #3 for Alabama is even out there with all that hair it would seem it would be hard to see the floor with all that. This guy looks like the PG out there and his vision is literally blocked from seeing the court!

Wait, what? He can't get any NIL money- I didn't know that- might be a factor in him staying/going..
It has to do with his status being in the US. The Feds won't permit it. Its affected a lot of foreign athletes. Some are getting around it, but the athlete's endorsement can't be part of it. They get a percentage of sales, such as tshirts etc.

Was Tyler Hansbrough a 5-star and in first round mocks after his freshman year?

I will save you the time, the answer is no.
You are completely missing the point, which is that the NBA no longer covets players with Oscar's skill set. If you aren't a 3-point shooting center you might as well forget about it.

Reactions: Random UK Fan
ADVERTISEMENT