ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky @ Tennessee

These announcers keep talking about how much of a struggle it's been for Knecht. He is like the only dude scoring for UT. Not sure what they are really talking about.

UT and Barnes are playing like it's already the big dance.

Reactions: Scotty00
Edwards deciding to never miss does certainly change the team. UK is flawed but I think they have more guys than anyone who can go crazy on any given night

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Damn, it is not just the BIG that is weak.

If that is the #4 team Pu is gonna walk away with this tournament

Edwards deciding to never miss does certainly change the team. UK is flawed but I think they have more guys than anyone who can go crazy on any given night

Yeah, that is what makes them so dangerous. Offensively they have the potential to just overwhelm teams.

Edwards unconscious...

Knecht waking up.

Seems UT may weather the storm here.

Doing this without Dilly being a factor is nice. Hopefully he gets his in the second half.

Reactions: cdbearde
Amazes me that a team that hacks and grabs on every possession like UT does defensively never gets called for fouls. Absolutely amazing.

UK has 2 FTAs in the first half. Absolutely pathetic reffing. But what else is new with college refs. They are a joke.

Tre Mitchell should not play again for UK at this point. But Cal will play him 20 minutes in March and it'll be why they go home. Complete shell of what he was early in the year.

Amazes me that a team that hacks and grabs on every possession like UT does defensively never gets called for fouls. Absolutely amazing.

UK has 2 FTAs in the first half. Absolutely pathetic reffing. But what else is new with college refs. They are a joke.

That's how Barnes coaches. Come tournament time I don't think that's a recipe to win 6 in a row.

Reactions: mcnicKY91

You guys are playing impressive defense, but you're also fouling.

You guys are playing impressive defense, but you're also fouling.
I completely agree with all the fouls called on UK...don't have a problem with them.

The problem is the refs are calling absolutely nothing on UT...and UT is so flippin physical every possession defensively. That is what Barnes is known for.

For a team that is as athletic and drives as much as UK to only have two FTAs is a joke. UK will not win if the refs refuse to call anything on UT. Absolutely pathetic.

I'm not sure anyone should be surprised that a bad defensive team is called for more fouls than an elite defensive team. Fouls don't seem that bad to me. Most of the UT FTs have been because of Knecht, who no one in the country can really guard. Almost half of UK's shots have been threes, which has worked out well for them tbh.

I'm not sure anyone should be surprised that a bad defensive team is called for more fouls than an elite defensive team. Fouls don't seem that bad to me. Most of the UT FTs have been because of Knecht, who no one in the country can really guard. Almost half of UK's shots have been threes, which has worked out well for them tbh.

They are very handsy on these pick and rolls. Just would like refs to be consistent. They called fouls on Knecht's drives but similar things were no calls on the other end.

Tre Mitchell should not play again for UK at this point. But Cal will play him 20 minutes in March and it'll be why they go home. Complete shell of what he was early in the year.
Agreed! To me he acts like he’s to cool for school and doesn’t need to put out any effort. Just not big on him.

Yes, but stop and think, he was played in a different position early in the season because we had no big guys healthy, but I get what you are saying. 👍

I completely agree with all the fouls called on UK...don't have a problem with them.

The problem is the refs are calling absolutely nothing on UT...and UT is so flippin physical every possession defensively. That is what Barnes is known for.

For a team that is as athletic and drives as much as UK to only have two FTAs is a joke. UK will not win if the refs refuse to call anything on UT. Absolutely pathetic.
Blah Blah Blah Whatever GIF by Minions

• Haha
Reactions: della
So more fouls on UT this half. Are the officials helping Kentucky now?

Cal, what you doing, man? You guys are still in control.

But Barnes putting Gainey at the line is dumb. Dude is pretty much worthless.

****ing wow!!!! Here comes the refs!!!😂😂😂😂

ADVERTISEMENT