ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky on Verge of Recruiting Megaclass?

Hansbrough was the last one before Garza.

Wheeler is a fine college player, but guards with issues shooting from deep are never as impactful as you’d like them to be.

Calipari has a lot riding on the freshman. Livingston and Wallace have gotta be consistent from 3 or the entire lane is going to be clogged around Oscar.

Honestly I think your best lineup by the end of the year will be with Cason at the point.
Not really.....Reeves can shoot it.(40%)....So can CJ Fredrick(47%).

Wheeler can't shoot----but it did seem as if that dude always hit a big 3 when UK needed it. PLus, he's very elite passer. I don't think shooting will be an issue with UK.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Hansbrough was the last one before Garza.

Wheeler is a fine college player, but guards with issues shooting from deep are never as impactful as you’d like them to be.

Calipari has a lot riding on the freshman. Livingston and Wallace have gotta be consistent from 3 or the entire lane is going to be clogged around Oscar.

Honestly I think your best lineup by the end of the year will be with Cason at the point.
We have 2 3 pt sharp shooters in Reeves and Frederick. Those 2 freshman add a lot of versatility and are damn good but they don't need to put up a lot of 3's. Oscar isn't going to have to carry this team, but we know he can. Cason is a combo guard and we have the sec leader in assists the past 2 years. I don't think it improves one way or the other with either starting, just different looks. Both can create problems for a defense.

UK is a much more balanced team offensively this year. But the defense is going to surprise a lot teams.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
And the won't do jack shot with that ****ing class you god damn Kentucky Hillbillies. Great class, now continue to fail
200w.gif

Livingston and Toppins outside shots look good to me.

But honestly wheeler and Cal are my two biggest question marks. If and when we fall apart those will be the reasons imo.

I’m worried Cal won’t be able to help himself and throw a lineup of Oscar, Collins, Toppin, Wallace and Wheeler out there for extended periods of time in crucial moments.

That is a lineup that should never happen with our roster because i can’t see all 3 of Livingston, Reeves and Fredrick being in foul trouble at once.

Megaclass = Mega Failure!!!
this is gonna be good when the losses start piling up and Cal starts the butthurt talk about how he is in it for the "kids" and doesn't care what others think.

From there, the Ken****y home board continues it meltdown calling for him to go and the BBN of failure continues.

Ahhhh, the yearly tradition continues

BITCH !!

Megaclass = Mega Failure!!!
this is gonna be good when the losses start piling up and Cal starts the butthurt talk about how he is in it for the "kids" and doesn't care what others think.

From there, the Ken****y home board continues it meltdown calling for him to go and the BBN of failure continues.

Ahhhh, the yearly tradition continues

BITCH !!
24-10
8-4

....Bitch.

Ol’ @JC for 3 took it easy on you. Usually him, @RipThru and @Scotty00 and @kyjeff1 will bite on your ass and not let go.
I ain't sayin' shit. Cal is great at getting talent, but unless he gets transcendent or generational talent, he is not a good enough game coach to beat the teams we're seeing in the FF each year.

I'll just take my medicine for now.

Gonna be fun watching how Cal royally screws this up next year.

Yeah it will. IMO he's a top 5 coach and that's by default. With Roy, Wright and k retired he moved up but if he doesn't get it done this year BBN will go crazy, next year if they fall short it'll be a catastophic meltdown for sure.

Hopefully Cal sticks around and coaches them next year. As a Kentucky hater I don’t want a quality coach taking over with that talent. Cal will maybe make it to the second round.

Reactions: Steelers2012
ADVERTISEMENT