ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Beats Louisville

OP:
giphy.gif

Laughing

No, it's true. You liked all of your own posts. Laughing

Kentucky got their buttox whipped both times this year by us. Got down 5-1 and won 18-6 Laughing notice none of us started a thread. But who would if reversed? KL. And this shows. He started a softball thread too last year. Only KL would do such a thing.

I just got bored and used the search engine last night for threads with Louisville, this one came up. It’s clear as day that this is KL.

Reactions: UL_1986
Fake news. 100% wrong.

You and Ikc1234 sure do have a lot in common...

-You're both ardent supporters of Mac McClung... watched him play several times in high school
-Kentucky fan(s)
-trolling every other fanbase
-similar writing styles
-liking every post made by Ikc1234
-and then the fact that Ikc's last post was made on 9/3/2018. Your account was made one month later. And you picked off where Ikc left - mentioning several of the exact same points in this Mac McClung thread.

-You're both ardent supporters of Mac McClung... watched him play several times in high school
-Kentucky fan(s)
-similar writing styles
-and then the fact that Ikc's last post was made on 9/3/2018. Your account was made one month later. And you picked off where Ikc left - mentioning several of the exact same points in this Mac McClung thread.
He/she must be a very intelligent person.

-Kentucky fan(s)
-similar writing styles

Never read that thread the first time around. There’s absolutely zero doubt it’s him. They should do an IP check and shame him. Laughing

What a clown.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out ikc and kl are the same person. It’s tough to post that much drivel, and be that ******ed. Each account he’s made solidifies that notion.

lol you're still claiming that? Honestly, I don't think it's a big deal that you created another account. Just think it's funny that you're actually trying to sell that.

The NCAA should hire you to investigate Duke. I am sure you could come up with enough circumstantial evidence to vacate this season. Zion and his parents on record asking for money everywhere he went. Verified by Kansas.

Another big name has been caught up in the ongoing college basketball corruption trial, this time it's Duke incoming freshman Zion Williamson.

According to Dan Wetzel of Yahoo Sports, a taped conversation between former Adidas employee Merl Code and Kansas assistant Kurtis Townsend discussed what it would take to land Williamson before he committed to the Blue Devils.

"Hey, but between me and you, he asked about some stuff," Code was heard saying. "... I know what he's asking for. He's asking for opportunities from an occupational perspective, he's asking for cash in the pocket and he's asking for housing for him and his family."

The rumor of his parents living in a $900,000 house close to the Duke campus. Gives you plenty of circumstantial evidence to investigate. While you are at it also look into the Bagley recruitment. Plenty of circumstantial evidence to keep you busy on that recruitment.

It doesn’t take a rocket scientist to figure out ikc and kl are the same person. It’s tough to post that much drivel, and be that ******ed. Each account he’s made solidifies that notion.
You are a soothsayer. Can you give me some stock tips?

My running theory is that he’s a parrot.

Its vocabulary consists of “fake classes,” “rustled” and “Kansas in deep trouble.”

Reactions: UL_1986 and kl40504
13 PPG, 2.6 boards, and 2 assists while shooting under 40% from the field and 27% from 3 is not what I consider a very good year.
Not bad for a 3 star freshman from a small high school in southwest Virginia that was never expected to play major college basketball. It is all in the eye of the beholder.

ADVERTISEMENT