ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Beats Louisville

No offense, but you kind of lost your credibility when you bawled your eyes out (literally, he physically cried) whilst defending a high-school boy who lives in your neighborhood.

No offense, but you kind of lost your credibility when you bawled your eyes out (literally, he physically cried) whilst defending a high-school boy who lives in your neighborhood.
And how did that High School basketball player end the basketball season?

Reactions: kl40504
I have no idea. Can you guess why?

He plays public school in Virginia Laughing
I will fill you in. He broke Allen Iverson's season record for most points scored in one season. He broke the all time career record for most points scored in a career and he broke JJ Redicks state championship scoring record with 47 points in the state final while taking his school to a state championship. Pretty good for a player that VaBlueDevil said would never be able to play major college basketball. We will see how he progresses at Georgetown.

I will fill you in. He broke Allen Iverson's season record for most points scored in one season. He broke the all time career record for most points scored in a career and he broke JJ Redicks state championship scoring record with 47 points in the state final while taking his school to a state championship. Pretty good for a player that VaBlueDevil said would never be able to play major college basketball. We will see how he progresses at Georgetown.
tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Reactions: WojoRising
Please tell me you guys aren't talking about Mac McClung. There are reasons why he's not even a top 200 recruit. He might dominate poor HS competition, but he doesn't do much of anything in AAU.

Reactions: WojoRising
Lol what?

For how much "we suck" it sure does seem like OP talks about us a lot RollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh Another failure of a thread. Not that you keep up with it when you lose, though.

If Louisville would have won, would this thread have been posted? Yes, but by @Steelers2012 So I will allow it.
Nah...I'm primarily a counterpuncher. I generally just respond when a stupid rival thread gets posted, or a rival comes at me, like tagging me in a post. Winking

FTR, I will give the OP a pass as well. If I'm not mistaken, this was UK's first win in the last 8 games; with a record crowd on hand in Lexington. Congratulations.

Last edited:
Nah...I'm primarily a counterpuncher. I generally just respond when a stupid rival thread gets posted, or a rival comes at me, like tagging me in a post. Winking

FTR, I will give the OP a pass as well. If I'm not mistaken, this was UK's first win in the last 8 games; with a record crowd on hand in Lexington. Congratulations.
You are mistaken.

Reactions: RipThru
Correct. Apparently, it's UK's first win in the last 7 games (not 8). UofL had won 6 straight prior to last night.
I thought you were talking about UK's last 8 games overall, but you are still incorrect. They split the regular season series last year.

Nah...I'm primarily a counterpuncher. I generally just respond when a stupid rival thread gets posted, or a rival comes at me, like tagging me in a post. Winking.

I am almost 100% positive you made a thread the last time the women's basketball team won and the baseball team.

May have you mistaken for someone else, if so, I apologize.

I thought you were talking about UK's last 8 games overall, but you are still incorrect. They split the regular season series last year.
My apologies. Damn...this took more work than I was looking to expend, but I respect accuracy. Baseball information is harder to find than for basketball and football. In the last 10 games:

UofL won 4-1 on 6/12/2014
UofL won 2-1 on 4/28/2015
UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 9-6 on 4/13/2016
UofL won 7-6 on 4/19/2016
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UofL won 6-2 on 6/10/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018

My apologies. Damn...this took more work than I was looking to expend, but I respect accuracy. Baseball information is harder to find than for basketball and football. In the last 10 games:

UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018
In other words, Louisville has a one game advantage over UK since Mingione took over. I'll take it! Even more stoked to see what he does with his own recruits.

Ok...do you mind telling me what the record IS for the last 8 games in the series. I didn't have any luck finding it with a relatively short search. TIA.

Only teams that don’t have a good history of winning like to go for a timeframe. Who cares about a certain timeframe, unless it’s overall?!?

It’s no different than saying, ‘Tell me what the record is for this game so far this season?’

UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018
Most fresh win :D

UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018

This is true, but how’s that overall series look to you at 71-44? Basically, we are closer to doubling Louisville in wins than Louisville is to overtaking the lead and by a wide margin at that.

This so called ‘rivalry’ with Louisville is just silly.

Only teams that don’t have a good history of winning like to go for a timeframe. Who cares about a certain timeframe, unless it’s overall?!?

It’s no different than saying, ‘Tell me what the record is for this game so far this season?’
It’s good to use a timeframe when talking about right now. Like right now Villanova is the top program in CBB and I don’t think that can be argued if you go back 1 full recruiting class (2015 to now).

RrZO84Z.gif

Reactions: I am stupid
This is true, but how’s that overall series look to you at 71-44? Basically, we are closer to doubling Louisville in wins than Louisville is to overtaking the lead and by a wide margin at that.

This so called ‘rivalry’ with Louisville is just silly.
So...that UK-UNC "rivalry" must be very silly, because UNC is closer to doubling up the series (6 wins) than UK is to evening up the series (9 wins). Amirite? 24-15. :cool:

ADVERTISEMENT