ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky Beats Louisville

So...that UK-UNC "rivalry" must be very silly, because UNC is closer to doubling up the series (6 wins) than UK is to evening up the series (9 wins). Amirite? 24-15. :cool:

UNC and Kentucky don’t really have a full blown rivalry like some on here think Kentucky and Louisville do. Both fanbases usually hate each other, but we are more alike than different.

UNC has had Kentucky’s number over the years. While it’s an absolutely amazing stat, it is what it is. Hopefully Kentucky can overtake that series within the next few years, as well.

UNC and Kentucky don’t really have a full blown rivalry like some on here think Kentucky and Louisville do. Both fanbases usually hate each other, but we are more alike than different.

UNC has had Kentucky’s number over the years. While it’s an absolutely amazing stat, it is what it is. Hopefully Kentucky can overtake that series within the next few years, as well.
Going to take more than a few years.

Reactions: AWilli6995
Absolutely nothing wrong with losing to UK in baseball. They have a really good team this year & the SEC is absolutely loaded in baseball this year.

Absolutely nothing wrong with losing to UK in baseball. They have a really good team this year & the SEC is absolutely loaded in baseball this year.
I am still hoping they can hang on to Mingione. I think he'll stay at UK and create his own legacy, although there are a millions reasons for him to take over at MSU next year.

I am still hoping they can hang on to Mingione. I think he'll stay at UK and create his own legacy, although there are a millions reasons for him to take over at MSU next year.

MSU is also trying to snag McDonnell although Mingione is the front runner. Let him go so we can keep Dan!

MSU is also trying to snag McDonnell although Mingione is the front runner. Let him go so we can keep Dan!
No sir! I think it is time for MSU to poach from someone else. First, they hired Cohen away from UK and now he's the MSU athletic director. Then Henderson resigned from UK to be the pitching coach (now interim head coach) at MSU. Now they are after Mingione, who was an assistant for Cohen the entire time he was the head coach at MSU. In brief, MSU can get fudged. :mad:

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
No sir! I think it is time for MSU to poach from someone else. First, they hired Cohen away from UK and now he's the MSU athletic director. Then Henderson resigned from UK to be the pitching coach (now interim head coach) at MSU. Now they are after Mingione, who was an assistant for Cohen the entire time he was the head coach at MSU. In brief, MSU can get fudged. :mad:
We agree...MSU sucks. :(

So...that UK-UNC "rivalry" must be very silly, because UNC is closer to doubling up the series (6 wins) than UK is to evening up the series (9 wins). Amirite? 24-15. :cool:
What matters is the UK and Louisville rivalry. Well I will take that back. It is really not a rivalry since Cal has been at UK. Cal has won every game but one and two of those games were in the NCAA tournament when it really counts.

Reactions: kl40504
RrZO84Z.gif
Don't you mean Louisville SUCKS.

My apologies. Damn...this took more work than I was looking to expend, but I respect accuracy. Baseball information is harder to find than for basketball and football. In the last 10 games:

UofL won 4-1 on 6/12/2014
UofL won 2-1 on 4/28/2015
UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 9-6 on 4/13/2016
UofL won 7-6 on 4/19/2016
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UofL won 6-2 on 6/10/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018
So UK has won two out of the last 4 and also the last game played.

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about Mac McClung. There are reasons why he's not even a top 200 recruit. He might dominate poor HS competition, but he doesn't do much of anything in AAU.
His team beat Fern Creek in Louisville and Cleveland, Tn. Both are much bigger schools than Gate City and were highly ranked teams in Kentucky and Tennessee. McClung had 44 points in the win over Fern Creek and 40 points in the win over Cleveland, Tn. That is not poor HS competition.

Most intense coach I have ever.....ever seen. He'll even in their fall ball scrimmages, he was full throttle---100mph.

As you stated though, him at MSU makes a ton of sense.

Kentucky beat Louisville 8-5 in baseball. Go Cats.
GO get JAULK he never post anywhere but the KY site. He talks shit about everyone but i have never seen hi anywhere. Tell him i said he is a KY ****** like you!

Louisville is 1-1 in the last 2 games that we’ve played in Men’s bb. Hey im just doin what ole pinhead is doin

GO get JAULK he never post anywhere but the KY site. He talks shit about everyone but i have never seen hi anywhere. Tell him i said he is a KY ****** like you!

Damn he has you rustled to the max

UofL won 4-1 on 6/12/2014
UofL won 2-1 on 4/28/2015
UofL won 5-2 on 5/6/2015
UofL won 9-6 on 4/13/2016
UofL won 7-6 on 4/19/2016
UofL won 5-3 on 4/4/2017
UK won 11-7 on 4/18/2017
UofL won 5-2 on 6/9/2017
UofL won 6-2 on 6/10/2017
UK won 8-5 on 4/3/2018
UofL won 8-2 on 4/17-2018

Reactions: rockycard
You can't tell me that this guy isn't KL40504. LKC's post are way too similar.

Please tell me you guys aren't talking about Mac McClung. There are reasons why he's not even a top 200 recruit. He might dominate poor HS competition, but he doesn't do much of anything in AAU.
Looks like McClung had a very good year at Georgetown.

Doesn't take away from Louisville getting ready to be hammered again by the NCAA for paying players while on probation. I guess cheaters will cheat.

Louisville 1 basketball win in ten years against UK. Louisville is Cal's play toy.

Last edited:
It’s good to use a timeframe when talking about right now. Like right now Villanova is the top program in CBB and I don’t think that can be argued if you go back 1 full recruiting class (2015 to now).
Really

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT