ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

FLpzk1KUUAYG0RR

This doesn’t make any sense whatsoever
You post a million threads about Auburn. Can't you let UT/UK fans have this one about our game tonight without interjecting Auburn into it?

UK just has a hard time in Knoxville. We seem to split the series every year lately.
Kentucky hasn’t won much in auburn arena lately either.
You post a million threads about Auburn. Can't you let UT/UK fans have this one about our game tonight without interjecting Auburn into it?
I didn’t inject auburn into it. I made fan of Kentucky fans truly believing their is an organized system behind screwing them with officiating

Reactions: Borotiger

I didn’t inject auburn into it. I made fan of Kentucky fans truly believing their is an organized system behind screwing them with officiating
It has become an Auburn vs Kentucky argument. The catalyst is you. Please back out of it so the Vol and the Cats can discuss it.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84

Technically I included all SEC teams.

I hated doing it but I picked UT in the pick 'em. It's late in the season and I'm trying to win it.
You deserve to lose your "pick em" then. I'd cut my arm off before I picked UK. You should have gone with UK, the game is pretty much a pick em anyway.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
giphy.gif

Vols welcome UK to TBA! Y'all just come on over and make yourselves comfortable.

• Haha
Reactions: Random UK Fan
You deserve to lose your "pick em" then. I'd cut my arm off before I picked UK. You should have gone with UK, the game is pretty much a pick em anyway.
You're right, I switched it. It's going to be really tough. Neverminded injuries. They don't matter, it's going to be tough overcoming the revenge factor and the crowd.

“You can’t talk about national player of the year without bringing his name up,” Tennessee head coach Rick Barnes said of Tshiebwe. “The numbers that he is putting up are incredible, and the consistency with which he does it with. The fact that he does it when every coach before the game is trying to slow him down; no one has found a way to do that.”

Barnes added. “Again, you can’t mention national player of the year candidate without mentioning his name.”

“He’s got really good instincts and he’s going to fight off your first block out, so you have to stay with him,” he said. “He gets his hands up well, he’s quick to the ball, and if he misses his shot, he has that quick jump to go up and get the ball. He has terrific instincts in terms of being in the right position to get the rebound.”

“You can’t talk about national player of the year without bringing his name up,” Tennessee head coach Rick Barnes said of Tshiebwe. “The numbers that he is putting up are incredible, and the consistency with which he does it with. The fact that he does it when every coach before the game is trying to slow him down; no one has found a way to do that.”

Barnes added. “Again, you can’t mention national player of the year candidate without mentioning his name.”

“He’s got really good instincts and he’s going to fight off your first block out, so you have to stay with him,” he said. “He gets his hands up well, he’s quick to the ball, and if he misses his shot, he has that quick jump to go up and get the ball. He has terrific instincts in terms of being in the right position to get the rebound.”
Barnes is always complimentary of opposing teams and coaches, but Cal is too.

Great news! With those two playing I like our chances!

What is Cal worked up about, lol.

My sound is garbage on WatchESPN.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT