ADVERTISEMENT

Kentucky at Tennessee

****in dirtbag Cal does it again. I based my pick on the assumption that at least TyTy was out.

I thought Fulkerson and the old dude were just checking on each other.

Why did the UK dude in the white try and block the UT players, lol.

Eff off Tennessee dude was literally helping your guy up

Zeigler with the shove is what started it.

Nah, the UK strength coach or whatever he is stopping the UT players from just helping their player up was the impetus.

Overall a bunch of nothing though. Shouldn't have beena T on anyone.

bullshit Tennessee players shouldn't have been over there!

Zeigler made the push first.

That's dumb. If your player is over there you go to help him up. Have you never played ball before? There was zero reason for the Kentucky coach or whatever he is to stand in front and stop the players from helping their dude. If a UT guy was stopping your players from helping Oscar if he was over there you would say the same thing.

I picked Tennessee by 5 tonight. With the way the games are officiated on the road in this conference it’s very tough to win. You have to be 10+ points better to win on the road in this league. I still believe UK would beat Tennessee anytime if they played on a neutral site.

That's dumb. If your player is over there you go to help him up. Have you never played ball before? There was zero reason for the Kentucky coach or whatever he is to stand in front and stop the players from helping their dude. If a UT guy was stopping your players from helping Oscar if he was over there you would say the same thing.
Have I never played ball before? lmao.

Our guy was helping the Tennessee player up. Had UT Zeigler not gone over their and their players stayed where they belong nothing else would have happened.

Zeigler pushed our bench guy, should have been a T on Tennessee. Ref was a puss.

Tennessee is hot but there is a 100 percent chance they have a streak of about 8 minutes where they don't score.

Reactions: hawkit3113

Our guy was helping the Tennessee player up. Had UT Zeigler not gone over their and their players stayed where they belong nothing else would have happened.

Zeigler pushed our bench guy, should have been a T on Tennessee. Ref was a puss.
Your strength guy literally was blocking the Tennessee guys from going back to the floor

But just staying there when your player is down isn't how teams work. The UK coach was in the wrong. It isn't even that big a deal but that dude was just being dumb. Still shoud have been a bunch of nothing though.

Tennessee is hot but there is a 100 percent chance they have a streak of about 8 minutes where they don't score.

Intense rivalry. You don't see that alot in SEC basketball. There is some serious heat with these teams.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT