ADVERTISEMENT

Juwan Howard

As for the OP, no … I do not think he’s a very good coach. I think he inherited a great group of guys at Michigan, and he’s clearly pretty decent at preparing his teams for postseason play. Overall, though? If I were a Michigan fan, I’d probably hope for a replacement in the next 2 years or so.

K had a lottery pick and two more first rounders in 2021, plus Matthew Hurt, Jeremy Roach and DJ Steward. Went 13-11.

Fair but we can also clearly note that was a one off season for him given his career.

Howard doesn’t have a large sample size yet but it sure seems to me like he’s mediocre at best

IMG-9363.jpg

Team didn’t actually have any depth. Jett missed much of the season with injuries, they lost a dozen games by 5 points or less. Juwan isn’t actually a good coach also played into it

big deal, DePaul says hold my beer. 1999-2000 DePaul had 4 NBA players and didn't win a tourney game. How many teams in history can say that?

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
The Orlando Magic have raided UM, because their prospects are high character, hard working, and have NBA skill sets. Howard has also made the Regional Final and Regional Semifinal in only four years of coaching(One Class).

ADVERTISEMENT