ADVERTISEMENT

Just got bant from TarHeelillustrated.

KUhawks34

Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
Was checking people’s opinions on the newly posted brackets. During the tourney someone posted Bill Self will step down after the season. I said that would not happen. Took some shit, but whatever.

Forgot about the thread until last night and checked the board. Someone also said KU will go on probation because we were willing to pay Zion.

I laughed and basically said thanks for showing your lack of intelligence because KU is not going on probation for a recruit we did not pay and a recruit that did not attend KU. Still waiting for Bill Self to step down.

Soft punch of people over there.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Was checking people’s opinions on the newly posted brackets. During the tourney someone posted Bill Self will step down after the season. I said that would not happen. Took some shit, but whatever.

Forgot about the thread until last night and checked the board. Someone also said KU will go on probation because we were willing to pay Zion.

I laughed and basically said thanks for showing your lack of intelligence because KU is not going on probation for a recruit we did not pay and a recruit that did not attend KU. Still waiting for Bill Self to step down.

Kansas enjoys employing cheaters.

I got a warning on RR He said I was trolling. 2 ***gits accused me of being a Louisville fan and trolling. I posted a tweet that quoted ESPN having U6 ahead of us in the recruiting class. Lol

just messing with you. it was a play on someone else's post.

Are you dealing with the ban ok?
I’m ok man. Thanks for asking. Maybe another day or two and I’ll be passed this setback.

I’m just trying to figure out what rule I violated.

KU homeboard? How'd you pull that off?
2 weeks ago he posted the thread SILVIO TIDBIT And then just said “Self has no new news” It was a tease and most people let him know. I said there’s no way he does that without knowing what the response would be and he deleted my post immediately. A few minutes later he linked an article he wrote about it. The end of the article said “Self has no new news on the situation”. I replied to the thread “nice little tidbit at the end there”. He deleted it and banned me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I posted that a few months ago. What’s funny is just before that he started a thread saying he was gonna change and not be so quick to ban people. Everybody who has been a member for awhile knows that he is the sole reason that the board has so little traffic these days. All of the homeboard regulars now hang out on the football side (which is a great board BTW). The basketball side used to be a very active place but now half of the threads are started by him and have 0 replies. It sucks. I want back mainly to lurk in the football threads. Once the season gets closer I may have to start a burner account just to do that.

Reactions: tw3301 and kl40504
That board is dominated by Afam U fans who still think it was a conspiracy that they were exposed and that they are innocent.

Sad.

That board is dominated by Afam U fans who still think it was a conspiracy that they were exposed and that they are innocent.

Sad.

Did one of your cartoon friends tell you that? All home boards are slanted, just like yours....Laughing

2 weeks ago he posted the thread SILVIO TIDBIT And then just said “Self has no new news” It was a tease and most people let him know. I said there’s no way he does that without knowing what the response would be and he deleted my post immediately. A few minutes later he linked an article he wrote about it. The end of the article said “Self has no new news on the situation”. I replied to the thread “nice little tidbit at the end there”. He deleted it and banned me.

^^^^^^^^^^^^ I posted that a few months ago. What’s funny is just before that he started a thread saying he was gonna change and not be so quick to ban people. Everybody who has been a member for awhile knows that he is the sole reason that the board has so little traffic these days. All of the homeboard regulars now hang out on the football side (which is a great board BTW). The basketball side used to be a very active place but now half of the threads are started by him and have 0 replies. It sucks. I want back mainly to lurk in the football threads. Once the season gets closer I may have to start a burner account just to do that.

Haven’t spent that much time on it. Mainly because of the low traffic although it seems to be picking up lately. The board is also designed terribly.

Not being a UNC fan gets you automatically banned. I just visited the board and was banned without even posting.

Well deserved.

Obviously you’re developing a reputation on the interwebs.Laughing

Just for funsies,whatever,I just checked and I'm not banned.Yay! I still have no desire to post there.

I picture going to another team's board the same as visiting the worst team troll on here's bbq.

"hey, come on over".

Reactions: FaithPlusOne

Welcome to the club. I’ve been banned from that board twice lol

I’m ok man. Thanks for asking. Maybe another day or two and I’ll be passed this setback.

I’m just trying to figure out what rule I violated.
You disagreed with them so that’s most likely the reason that you got banned because the first time I got banned was because I disagreed with a thread that was posted lol

Not being a UNC fan gets you automatically banned. I just visited the board and was banned without even posting.
Ehhhh I'm going to come to the defense of THR (Sick). I've been posting there for years, as long as you aren't a moron and realize that you're posting behind enemy lines you're fine. Constantly defending your team or any attack on UNC and you're boned unless you demonstrate that you're not a troll.

Ehhhh I'm going to come to the defense of THR (Sick). I've been posting there for years, as long as you aren't a moron and realize that you're posting behind enemy lines you're fine. Constantly defending your team or any attack on UNC and you're boned unless you demonstrate that you're not a troll.

I got banned years ago for liking a single post. A like.

It’s hilarious how we have the worst football program in America yet it is one of the busiest message boards on rivals.com and we have one of the best basketball programs in America that board is absolutely terrible. Shay deletes 35 threads a day. It is absolutely pathetic.

I enjoy posting on it during the season simply because I love KU b-ball talk anyway I can get it. Shay brings nothing to the table except deleting posts.

Reactions: KisteK
Not true. I was banned without posting during your fake class scandal.

you just described RR and pretty much every message board

A couple of Duke posters from DI have mentioned the same thing, actually. One I know was moderator. And another was a very prominent DI member that posts frequently. My guess is that the THR mods visit other boards from time-to-time, and then they go through the extra effort of blocking certain individuals that get under their skin. Consider it an honor that they actively sought you ought.

A couple of Duke posters from DI have mentioned the same thing, actually. One I know was moderator. And another was a very prominent DI member that posts frequently. My guess is that the THR mods visit other boards from time-to-time, and then they go through the extra effort of blocking certain individuals that get under their skin. Consider it an honor that they actively sought you ought.
Let's test this.

I'm currently not banned from THR and (sorry Jason), think UNC got away with one of the biggest scandals in sports history. I like some UNC posters here, but The Carolina Way is synonymous with unearned arrogance. .

Ok, now lets see if that gets be banned. I'll check in a few days.

Also the mods are assholes (just for good measure;)) Who are the mods and we can tag them. I have a hard time thinking mods ban ppl for what they post on other boards. They'd have to be the largerst of all large vaginas to do that.

THR is the worst board with the most sensitive posters I’ve ever been on. It was ok at first but then I noticed that if you didn’t tell them that UNc was the greatest program ever they would call you a troll and start screaming “mods take out the garbage.” If you called them out for anything a lot of them will start telling you that you’re obsessed and jealous of UNc. True story!

THR is the worst board with the most sensitive posters I’ve ever been on. It was ok at first but then I noticed that if you didn’t tell them that UNc was the greatest program ever they would call you a troll and start screaming “mods take out the garbage.” If you called them out for anything a lot of them will start telling you that you’re obsessed and jealous of UNc. True story!
That sounds like every home board ever.

ADVERTISEMENT