ADVERTISEMENT

Jaylen Clark done for the year

boilerzz

Jul 5, 2002
Team
Purdue
Sucks for the kid and UCLA. If they don't win the Pac12 tournament (and especially if the lose to someone other than Arizona), I wonder how far the committee will drop them. There is a precedent of hitting teams with a late season injury with a seed line drop (sometimes multiple).

Tennessee is looking at the same issue if they lose early in the SEC tournament, especially after losing to Auburn the other day.

Last edited:
Reactions: TKBray
Luckily for them they are deep at guard. They'll miss his rebounding the most.

UCLA starting Center Adem Bona went down with a shoulder injury last night. No confirmation on the severity but it didn’t look good and he didn’t return

Oregon did on a couple years ago. Sometimes others step up and make a difference.

I hate it when I see a kid get a major injury simply for the fact they worked so hard to get where they are.Plus the fact that he is such a good player their team has depended on all year.

Reactions: TKBray
Because they have better wins probably. Beat Kansas and Alabama. And have a better overall record.
That is funny.

How do you explain the losses to Colorado, Kentucky (twice), Florida, Vandy, Missouri (twice) and lowly Auburn?

UT's out of conference schedule was not that great.

I simply don't understand the love affair with Tennessee as their point guard is out.

That is funny.

How do you explain the losses to Colorado, Kentucky (twice), Florida, Vandy, Missouri (twice) and lowly Auburn?

Their out of conference schedule was not that great.

I simply don't understand the love affair with Tennessee as their point guard is out.
Good point, forgot their PG got hurt too. Who knows, we'll see where they end up, could see them anywhere from 3-5

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
ADVERTISEMENT