ADVERTISEMENT

Is Nick Smith Jr. done for the year??

frazor

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2002
I know nothing about the kid, and have not researched his injury, but this sounds like something that could drag on. Does he start looking ahead to NBA? Hoping he comes back and balls out.

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
Yea i was super confused when he was sitting out but jumping and cheering on the bench. Has he played at all?

Out indefinitely. Not sure what that means, but it could be a while before we see him play again. Hope he's not done playing for Arkansas.

Arkansas would have a crazy dangerous team in March, if they were completely healthy. Nick Smith, Ricky Council, Anthony Black, and Trevon Brazile would form arguably the most talented quartet in the nation.
Agreed, in maui they looked really good, even in their close losses.

Reactions: dukedevilz
Bump.

Any updates??

I was watching field of 68 last week and they seemed to think Klutch sports shut him down. At the time he wasn’t even on campus but out in LA working out.

A few days after that i read somewhere that he was back with the team. But he hasn’t played again so i’m not sure what’s going on. If he is indeed back on campus i’d think that’s a sign that he’s at least going to try to play again.

I was watching field of 68 last week and they seemed to think Klutch sports shut him down. At the time he wasn’t even on campus but out in LA working out.

A few days after that i read somewhere that he was back with the team. But he hasn’t played again so i’m not sure what’s going on. If he is indeed back on campus i’d think that’s a sign that he’s at least going to try to play again.
Pardon my ignorance but why is Klutch sports calling the shots? Is that his NIL money??

It looks to me like Nick Smith may not play anymore for the hogs. He is a for sure 1st rounder and maybe a lottery pick.
If Arkie makes the Dance it will be really interesting to see what he does.

ADVERTISEMENT