ADVERTISEMENT

Jarms24

I'd like Jarms back.

And while I know the UNC folks will get upset, he was right far more often than he was wrong. There is a reason that everyone except UNC folks think that whole thing was a massive embarrassment to college basketball. Not his fault that logic and common sense lost out... and not the first time that's happened with the NCAA;)

RACK

UNC cheated for 18 years, everyone, including the NCAA knows they cheated, they have 3 titles that are suspect at the very least, and yet they managed to escape on a technicality. Kudos, to UNC, you had better lawyers than the NCAA. The main reason you skated was because the NCAA wimped out. That said, Jarms was right more than he was wrong. It's over now, I have moved on, but when the UNC posters continue to gloat and call out fans that saw how this went down, I will respond.

Was OJ guilty-yes
Was OJ found guilty-no

Don't change the fact that OJ killed those two people, does it?

Just because the NCAA said that they could not legally punish UNC, does not mean that UNC did not cheat, because they did.

RACK

UNC cheated for 18 years, everyone, including the NCAA knows they cheated, they have 3 titles that are suspect at the very least, and yet they managed to escape on a technicality. Kudos, to UNC, you had better lawyers than the NCAA. The main reason you skated was because the NCAA wimped out. That said, Jarms was right more than he was wrong. It's over now, I have moved on, but when the UNC posters continue to gloat and call out fans that saw how this went down, I will respond.

Was OJ guilty-yes
Was OJ found guilty-no

Just because the NCAA said that they could not legally punish UNC, does not mean that UNC did not cheat, because they did.

Still salty I see. BTW your post was amazing.

If you’re not taking your year ban bet, you should be taking your signature bet.

My God, what a bitch.

76021a14996696449c88266b009ed059--artie-lange-smoking.jpg

Last edited:
RACK

Was OJ guilty-yes
Was OJ found guilty-no

Thats a great poast, other than being completely wrong on all counts.

Hi KyFaninNC...SMILE...BLESS YOUR HEART MY BROTHER...it's CHRISTMAS...I do wish the PEACE OF THE LORD BE WITH YOU & THE ONES YOU LOVE.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SMILE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

RACK

Was OJ guilty-yes
Was OJ found guilty-no

This!

No salty at all. It is over. I was responding to another poster. Thanks for the compliment. Even a blind hog finds an acorn sometimes. No typos, you understood it. So, I got lucky on that post. :)

Yes you are because if you weren’t you wouldn’t of wrote that long ass post. We know nothing is coming, we were confident MBB wouldn’t get hit and look what happened. The majority of your fan base including you are still salty, it’s ok. Keep bringing it up and we’ll continue to laugh.

7 out of 10 got a degree in a class that was not existent. Anybody know what those guys did to maximize their Majors? Are they working and using that education?

How does one get a degree in a class?

And how many liberal arts majors end up with a career in their major?

RollLaugh

You know now that it is over, you can be honest about the whole thing. Sanctions are not coming. Relax, you did it! I have congratulated you all before and will do so again right now. CONGRATS. You did it!!

What are you looking for?

As Ive said many, many times before

The hate triangle between Duke, UK, and UNC is fascinating dynamic to observe on this board.

How college basketballs other Blueblood(Kansas) manages to somehow avoid it all is funny as well.

The hate triangle between Duke, UK, and UNC is fascinating dynamic to observe on this board.

How college basketballs other Blueblood(Kansas) manages to somehow avoid it all is funny as well.
The majority of our fans here have much thicker skin than those Nancy’s to the east.

I'm guessing when Kansas can get past the 2nd round on a continuous basis, the other 3 schools will take a notice to them

Anyone can go back 8 years and quote anything. All your recent posts are about UNC. Obsession is a bitch.

Lol if that makes you feel better princess go right ahead and believe it. You can defend all and insult all you want but the truth is UNC fans have UK fans hell when we hired Cal. I don’t care if it was twenty years ago you all still done it and the best part was when UNC fans said “we don’t care what the NCAA said we know Cal is guilty we don’t need proof” but now that UNC is in question all most of y’all will do is scream “The NCAA cleared us that’s all that matters”! Cracks me up!!!Laughing

Lol if that makes you feel better princess go right ahead and believe it. You can defend all and insult all you want but the truth is UNC fans have UK fans hell when we hired Cal. I don’t care if it was twenty years ago you all still done it and the best part was when UNC fans said “we don’t care what the NCAA said we know Cal is guilty we don’t need proof” but now that UNC is in question all most of y’all will do is scream “The NCAA cleared us that’s all that matters”! Cracks me up!!!Laughing

The same NCAA that cleared Cal cleared UNC, try going back 10, 20 years, I'm sure you can find something.RollLaugh

@jarms24 died for our sins. He put that pertinent info on UNC's cheating scandal out there for us all to know and he was eventually crucified for telling the truth and spreading the gospel.

In that way, he may as well be Jesus24.

RIP JARMS.
Would you say he's the GOAT jimmy rustler? Never seen one poster incite so much vitriol. Impressive really. Matt18Jones came close.

Reactions: Mgkcbb

Really, if we are being honest, does anybody really care about Kansas outside of Kansas fans?

Would you say he's the GOAT jimmy rustler? Never seen one poster incite so much vitriol. Impressive really. Matt18Jones came close.

M18J was an elite poster who brought a lot of truths this board couldnt handle. Way ahead of his time, really. But this Jarms24 guys, lets just say he takes the cake. A truly elite poster in his own right.

Can’t be considered a GOAT if at the end of the day you cry and take your ball home when you come out on the wrong end of thousands and thousands of posts dedicated to one topic.

Reactions: KisteK and UNC71-00
ADVERTISEMENT