ADVERTISEMENT

its starting Patrick McCaffery is starting to drop

since the Evaluation really haven't started how can anyone see them. to evaluate them. as more videos from camps and AAU events then I will give a honest and accurate assessment. right now there are events going on where the coaches can start watching them. it is these where the videos start popping up for others to watch even its a 1.5 to 3 minute long in content. used to be there were what was called the 30 seconds of tape type players where they good ones literally jumped out at you with their WOW ability.

since I am disabled the only way to see them is on the internet. what is your qualification?

and this happens to EVERY PLAYER THAT COMMITS TO Iowa. not just 1 or maybe 2, because that is to be expected but not every damn recruit.
So you just admitted you have not seen ANY of the players above him, and yet here you are complaining he's not ranked above said players.

Let's leave ranking players to people who have actually seen these guys play, not Iowa fanboys.

We already knew you didn't know anything, but this at least confirms it straight from the horses mouth.

So you just admitted you have not seen ANY of the players above him, and yet here you are complaining he's not ranked above said players.

Let's leave ranking players to people who have actually seen these guys play, not Iowa fanboys.

We already knew you didn't know anything, but this at least confirms it straight from the horses mouth.
nobody has seen these players either to justify moving them up above him either.

OP may have it backwards. Iowa recruits don't drop because they committed to Iowa, but Iowa is only able to sign recruits that are falling.

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
nobody has seen these players either to justify moving them up above him either.
You. Know. Nothing.

Stop complaining to complain. Aim your bitching at Fran and Iowa for not being able to convince anyone decent besides his son to come there.

oh by the one player that was moved ahead of him in PG Carton I watched for a complete game in the Iowa state championships in a loss to Patrick team and Patrick outplayed as Patrick's team won.
also a PG by the name of Locure was named the MVP of the state championship and he too
outplayed Carton and yet Carton jumps up to #30, by ESPN he has no rating and #47 by 247 after being #51 by Rivals. Carton is top 50 good but he is not top 30 good. this is not my opinion alone,

as Carton is rated the 3rd best player in the state of Iowa with Patrick is the clear #1 player in the state of Iowa. by ESPN.

Last edited:
You. Know. Nothing.

Stop complaining to complain. Aim your bitching at Fran and Iowa for not being able to convince anyone decent besides his son to come there.
Cook, Garza, Wieskamp, top 100 Gesell from Nebraska didn't know that those were the scum scraped off the bottom of the barrel recruits. nor were they related to Fran.

why don't you take your hatred elsewhere.

dennis-five-star-man.gif

ADVERTISEMENT