ADVERTISEMENT

It's not food, it's violence!

Now it's rolling!

giant-snowball-out-of-control-rolling-down-hill-squashed-13852828153.gif

Reactions: SNU0821
I mean, I definitely thought it was a chance to make fun of some liberals. I just don't care. There are plenty on both sides that are easily made fun of.

I know a few weirdo pescatarians I should show this to. So funny that these people are always preaching about no violence but whenever they don't get their way they are ready to chop heads off.

Quote the "several" people who was making it sound political.

Okay.

The guy probably marches in the blm’s rallies just to feel a sense of welcomeness.

Not sure what Black Lives Matters has to do with fish. But I get what we are saying here.

No doubt in my mind that guy is either @Dattier or @Quavarius. Laughing

Dattier and Q... who have never said anything about fishing or being vegan or anything... again... what's the common theme...

Entrapment!!! Kinda like bait cars and open bait trucks with nike shoes. Cannot expect people to do the right thing....so we have to lower our expectations of fish.

Hm, not at ALL sure what's being said here... something about lowering expectations for black people.

I can't find one, much less, several.

You should try reading next time.

Again... everyone who is a regular here sort of knows were this would go, and likely suspects why it was posted. And thats fine. Just pointing it out. People shouldn't get their panties all twisted because I'm pointing it out.

I understand people being against the way animals are raised and slaughtered for human consumption. But it seems that the more effective tact is to go after meat producers and slaughterhouses rather that attacking people for eating meat. Push for the positive - more humane conditions for animals, organic/free range/whatever - rather than a tactic that is an assured loser.

Nutty gonna nutty.

Reactions: Big_Blue79
Okay.

Not sure what Black Lives Matters has to do with fish. But I get what we are saying here.

Dattier and Q... who have never said anything about fishing or being vegan or anything... again... what's the common theme...

Hm, not at ALL sure what's being said here... something about lowering expectations for black people.

Again... everyone who is a regular here sort of knows were this would go, and likely suspects why it was posted. And thats fine. Just pointing it out. People shouldn't get their panties all twisted because I'm pointing it out.
Whats race got to do with it?

Oh T, don't play dumb. Everyone knows what stories you are referencing. Don't throw something out there and then back away from it.
Im an equal opportunity type of guy...and idiots don't care what color they are....If you have bias considering your own personal experiences, I cant help you. I'm against breaking the law for everyone.

Okay.

You should try reading next time.

*where

@UL1986 I got this one.

People shouldn't get their panties all twisted because I'm pointing it out.

Says the only person who has had his panties twisted ITT.

Nobody should have made this political, but you are the one trying your hardest to make it political. Christ, if you don't want to laugh at a few weirdos going all @TheDude1 on some people minding their own business enjoying a beautiful day fishing, then by all means, don't.

Says the only person who has had his panties twisted ITT.

Nobody should have made this political, but you are the one trying your hardest to make it political. Christ, if you don't want to laugh at a few weirdos going all @TheDude1 on some people minding their own business enjoying a beautiful day fishing, then by all means, don't.

So one person mentions Black Lives Matters, one person calls out two of the most known liberals, one person goes on some rant about police entrapment and reducing expectations and some other stuff... but me pointing it out is the issue.

I think you posted this for a laugh, but I also think there was other stuff behind why you did it. Maybe I’m wrong. If you post a bunch of stuff mocking wacko lefties, or if you don’t, that will answer that, I suppose. I’ll drop it for now, definitely not worth this much time from any of us.

And I wouldn’t laugh at them... I’d just think they are douchebags, and I generally don’t laugh at douchebags. I just think they are douchebags. Sorry:(

So one person mentions Black Lives Matters, one person calls out two of the most known liberals, one person goes on some rant about police entrapment and reducing expectations and some other stuff... but me pointing it out is the issue.

I think you posted this for a laugh, but I also think there was other stuff behind why you did it. Maybe I’m wrong. If you post a bunch of stuff mocking wacko lefties, or if you don’t, that will answer that, I suppose. I’ll drop it for now, definitely not worth this much time from any of us.

And I wouldn’t laugh at them... I’d just think they are douchebags, and I generally don’t laugh at douchebags. I just think they are douchebags. Sorry:(
The irony is how infrequently you choose to condemn universally destructive groups. Most of the posters you consider to be conservative freely condemn every single one of these groups---yet you and some of the left leaning crew seem to protect your side by making the other group worse. Therefore in some fashion they aren't a bad group of people. Normal....rational people...see how destructive and ****ing ludicrous each group is. But some of us don't care what side they are on---we dislike them all. When we post positive police videos and videos showing fake accounts of racism and police bias---its b/c its gets zero attention. If you look closely at the videos I've posted....it includes all colors of officers. Equal amounts of guilt on the citizen, equal amounts of guilt on the officer if he is in the wrong. But all you care to see is the color factor.

You have increasingly become a little unhinged in your posting compared to the past. I don't think I'm the only one that has noticed. Has nothing to do with how I view you personally---there are many thing i agree with you on, but the conversation usually ends when you agree. You seem to be showing a lot more bias in the past month or so.

Liberal or conservative never crossed my mind when watching this video. Ridiculousness did. If you had watched the video, you would have seen/heard where this guy compared fishing to slavery. Probably where the blm comment came from. Which wasn't necessary either way, but still.

Just watch the damn video and laugh.

The irony is how infrequently you choose to condemn universally destructive groups. Most of the posters you consider to be conservative freely condemn every single one of these groups---yet you and some of the left leaning crew seem to protect your side by making the other group worse. Therefore in some fashion they aren't a bad group of people. Normal....rational people...see how destructive and ****ing ludicrous each group is. But some of us don't care what side they are on---we dislike them all. When we post positive police videos and videos showing fake accounts of racism and police bias---its b/c its gets zero attention. If you look closely at the videos I've posted....it includes all colors of officers. Equal amounts of guilt on the citizen, equal amounts of guilt on the officer if he is in the wrong. But all you care to see is the color factor.

You have increasingly become a little unhinged in your posting compared to the past. I don't think I'm the only one that has noticed. Has nothing to do with how I view you personally---there are many thing i agree with you on, but the conversation usually ends when you agree. You seem to be showing a lot more bias in the past month or so.
Give me a break, so have most of you guys who consider to be the only ones with an objective stance. Bull ****ing shit.

There is no valid comparison between white nationalists and ANTIFA.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
Uh, yeah there is. They are both piece of shit groups of people. Low life’s who don’t represent anyone or anything good in society.

Most of the conservatives here are perfectly fine calling each group a bunch of pieces of shit. ONLY the left wing liberals here want to defend Antifa and claim they’re not really that bad. All the violence and bad shit that happened on Saturday's March was from the left. Not the 22 f’ing racist white supremecists who showed up. Yet here we are, trying to convince the crazy liberals here that both sides are bad. Just think about that. Then go watch the coverage of the protests this weekend. It didn’t show anything bad in regards to the left or Antifa or BLM. It only showed bad shit when talking about the white supremacists. EVEN though it was the Antifa group that was assaulting media crews.

You liberals and your unwillingness to condemn both sides, to me, is in all honestly what’s wrong with this country. You’re more willing to stick up for vile, disgusting pieces of shit so YOUR SIDE can be right. It’s really pathetic.

Give me a break, so have most of you guys who consider to be the only ones with an objective stance. Bull ****ing shit.
Prove it. Call out Antifa for the terrible humans they are. I’m happy to call out the white nationalists. They are terrible people.

Better not hold my breath to see you do the same. Instead I’ll likely get some bullshit, copout response on how one side is worse than another. And that to me is essentially saying you agree with what they’re doing. Or you can take thedude1’s stance and try to downplay Antifa as some small, insignificant group all while pumping up those 22 white racists who showed up to March as some overarching issue in our country.

Reactions: willrocks4
@SNU0821 ,I agree with you here and I am not blaming you for the direction this thread took. But the video in OP was something that most reasonable people could have commented on without having to side with any political party. Some people just refuse to comment on a particular event and instead, completely change the dynamic of a topic to achieve a selfish goal of being in control of the discussion.

. So you think antifa is just a gang of people against white supremacists? Doing God’s work? You mistake our disdain for these idiots as some sort of compassion for the dozens of WS Who in actuality, have zero supporters and zero traction in America. They stand for zero of our beliefs. Antifa stands for most of your beliefs. So you sympathize.

. So you think antifa is just a gang of people against white supremacists? Doing God’s work? You mistake our disdain for these idiots as some sort of compassion for the dozens of WS Who in actuality, have zero supporters and zero traction in America. They stand for zero of our beliefs. Antifa stands for most of your beliefs. So you sympathize.
This is exactly right. They are against conservatives and the president. Both things the main stream media is against as well. Of course they won’t say anything bad about Antifa. They’re all on the same side.

Reactions: BlueRupp
Antifa doesn't really stand for anything, they just use certain events as an excuse to loot and destroy stuff. They, along with the white nationalists, are the lowest of low in this country and should be condemned. Both of them.

Uh, yeah there is. They are both piece of shit groups of people. Low life’s who don’t represent anyone or anything good in society.

Most of the conservatives here are perfectly fine calling each group a bunch of pieces of shit. ONLY the left wing liberals here want to defend Antifa and claim they’re not really that bad. All the violence and bad shit that happened on Saturday's March was from the left. Not the 22 f’ing racist white supremecists who showed up. Yet here we are, trying to convince the crazy liberals here that both sides are bad. Just think about that. Then go watch the coverage of the protests this weekend. It didn’t show anything bad in regards to the left or Antifa or BLM. It only showed bad shit when talking about the white supremacists. EVEN though it was the Antifa group that was assaulting media crews.

You liberals and your unwillingness to condemn both sides, to me, is in all honestly what’s wrong with this country. You’re more willing to stick up for vile, disgusting pieces of shit so YOUR SIDE can be right. It’s really pathetic.
You stand a much better chance of convincing liberals of something if you refrained from calling us "crazy liberals." Until then...

You'd stand a much better chance of learning something if you'd shut up.

Lowlifes who don't represent anything good in society? ANTIFA stands up to white supremacy more demonstrably than denouncing them as an afterthought while ranting about ANTIFA on the Internet. That's good.

I condemn ANTIFA's methods. I will never condemn "both sides! both sides!" equally when one side's and only one side's ideology constitutes a threat every time they express it.

Does ANTIFA not stand for your beliefs against white supremacy, too?

You can claim to abhor white supremacy all you want; if it is just a disclaimer before you return to spending all your time bashing ANTIFA, it amounts to a de facto defense of white supremacy.

Prove it. Call out Antifa for the terrible humans they are. I’m happy to call out the white nationalists. They are terrible people.

Better not hold my breath to see you do the same. Instead I’ll likely get some bullshit, copout response on how one side is worse than another. And that to me is essentially saying you agree with what they’re doing. Or you can take thedude1’s stance and try to downplay Antifa as some small, insignificant group all while pumping up those 22 white racists who showed up to March as some overarching issue in our country.
I've always called out ANTIFA's methods. I'll only call out ANTIFA's methods.

Telling you one side is worse is telling you the truth.

When you insist on something we won't give you on principle and you leverage that into some other conclusion that was already precluded in the explanation of the principle, it's your choosing to remain ignorant and to believe a lie. It's just like your anger at Kaepernick: You've been told and told and told what it's really about, but you think your opinion of what it's really about should carry equal weight. Your opinion that you dislike the method is fine, but you don't get to redefine what someone else's principled actions mean.

Talking about how there were only 22 that one time is anecdotal.

Last edited:
Your equivocating is deplorable.

Oh, and hypocrisy: Tell us what you think of our President's personal conduct again...

White supremacy is worse than anti fascism. Nobody will deny that. But antifa just hides under the disguise of anti fascism. I mean. When they call black people white supremacists for being either a cop or a conservative, what does that tell you about their real intentions? If you are white or black and not a liberal, to them you are a fascist.

I can't believe that such a large amount of people from a political party that claims to be the party of tolerance and acceptance will defend such trash. Even if you condem their methods, you are still trying to rationalize their existence because of a fake message they hide behind.

Last edited:
Does ANTIFA not stand for your beliefs against white supremacy, too?

You can claim to abhor white supremacy all you want; if it is just a disclaimer before you return to spending all your time bashing ANTIFA, it amounts to a de facto defense of white supremacy.
They don’t stand for me on anything. Their idiotic actions give these supremacy groups attention they don’t deserve. It’s easy to abhor any group that has a large collection of dolts. Prayer weirdos, antifa, kkk, blm. I think they all serve to divide and are a deterrent to anti extremism.

When you insist on something we won't give you on principle and you leverage that into some other conclusion that was already precluded in the explanation of the principle, it's your choosing to remain ignorant and to believe a lie. It's just like your anger at Kaepernick: You've been told and told and told what it's really about, but you think your opinion of what it's really about should carry equal weight. Your opinion that you dislike the method is fine, but you don't get to redefine what someone else's principled actions mean.

Talking about how there were only 22 that one time is anecdotal.
Pretty sure you and CK don’t get to decide how people determine disrespect. America has spoken...ck works at Dillard’s now. You keep trying to justify his actions like we don’t still find it distasteful.

Pretty sure you and CK don’t get to decide how people determine disrespect. America has spoken...ck works at Dillard’s now. You keep trying to justify his actions like we don’t still find it distasteful.
Pretty sure I covered that:
...you think your opinion of what it's really about should carry equal weight. Your opinion that you dislike the method is fine, but you don't get to redefine what someone else's principled actions mean.

They don’t stand for me on anything. Their idiotic actions give these supremacy groups attention they don’t deserve. It’s easy to abhor any group that has a large collection of dolts. Prayer weirdos, antifa, kkk, blm. I think they all serve to divide and are a deterrent to anti extremism.
They denounce white supremacy -- an inherently violent ideology -- and literally stand up to it... but they don't stand for anything you believe.

And your inclusion of BLM continues to disgust me. It's idiotic.

White supremacy is worse than anti fascism. Nobody will deny that. But-
Clear & correct statement, then "but..."

When they call black people white supremacists for being either a cop or a conservative, what does that tell you about their real intentions? If you are white or black and not a liberal, to them you are a fascist.
In its place, I don't disagree w/ most of this. It's just that somehow the place y'all think is its place is as a counter to any mention of white supremacists. It's like "all lives matter": No one started saying that until it was a way of diluting discussion of systemic racism against black people.

I also do not think the isolated specific incidents you cite are representative of all ANTIFA, nor that ANTIFA is really even a cohesive group. It's a label popularized by right-wing media in the wake of the first Unite the Reich rally.

I can't believe that such a large amount of people from a political party that claims to be the party of tolerance and acceptance will defend such trash. Even if you condem their methods, you are still trying to rationalize their existence because of a fake message they hide behind.
What political party?

Intolerance of intolerance isn't the same thing. If someone says they're going to kill you, I think you have reason to throw the first punch.

I've never brought ANTIFA up. Again, it's like "all lives matter": No one is disagreeing with the message at face value; we think your motives are corrupt. We think it's completely compromised.

ADVERTISEMENT