ADVERTISEMENT

It's not food, it's violence!

Wow that’s what happens when you give a family of nut jobs a camera.

1. The guy probably still says brah when referring to friends

2. He probably went home to a nice steak dinner

3. He wants to bring in the Bible when referring to eating fish. Dude needs to read John 21 in which Jesus speaks of the miraculous catch.

4. I loved how he picked the fish back up and tossed it into the lake, promptly killing it on impact.

5. Way to throw your daughter in as bait for your reason to get your message across about eating meat

6. The chant was something out of a b horror film.

Wow that’s what happens when you give a family of nut jobs a camera.

1. The guy probably still says brah when referring to friends

2. He probably went home to a nice steak dinner

3. He wants to bring in the Bible when referring to eating fish. Dude needs to read John 21 in which Jesus speaks of the miraculous catch.

4. I loved how he picked the fish back up and tossed it into the lake, promptly killing it on impact.

5. Way to throw your daughter in as bait for your reason to get your message across about eating meat

6. The chant was something out of a b horror film.

I think that was his son

Whatever the hell it was he had go up to the guy fishing was ridiculous.

I also loved how it went from letting a fish suffocate to including slavery into the equation. The guy probably marches in the blm’s rallies just to feel a sense of welcomeness.

Those kids will need a therapist by age 10 and foster parents by age 15 because daddy killed a man for feeding his pet snake a rat.

All animals feel love and pain tell that to people with pit bulls that attack out of love or the guy who got mauled by a tiger in the circus.

Sharks have feelings too! It’s not food it’s violence! Don’t kill the sharks that kill humans they have feelings!

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...r-bitten-by-shark-rushed-to-hospital.amp.html

Last edited:
Reactions: SNU0821
I don't really understand people who don't eat meat, which is ok. I have friends who don't and am ok with that. What I really don't understand is people who don't eat meat having issues with people who do. I mean, you do you and all that but this obsession with thinking we should all be like you is just strange.

Geezus you ppl "fish" more than raggin teenagers on Facebook.

All I saw was four "adults" playing bad example for a pre-teen.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
I also don't watch many of the videos posted here, including this one. I just assume based on what people post.

Reactions: KisteK
I also don't watch many of the videos posted here, including this one. I just assume based on what people post.

Yeah, it’s pretty easy to assume what happens in these posts. We should just have a single “dumb video” thread that can be updated. I mean, I thought that was what the “I’ll just leave this here” thread was.

Dude should've said "The fish had a choice to bite the hook or not. Nobody forced him."
Entrapment!!! Kinda like bait cars and open bait trucks with nike shoes. Cannot expect people to do the right thing....so we have to lower our expectations of fish.

Reactions: KYtotheCore
Yeah, it’s pretty easy to assume what happens in these posts. We should just have a single “dumb video” thread that can be updated. I mean, I thought that was what the “I’ll just leave this here” thread was.
Do you ever simply comment on the topic? Why post in these threads if they bother you so much?

I don't really understand people who don't eat meat, which is ok. I have friends who don't and am ok with that. What I really don't understand is people who don't eat meat having issues with people who do. I mean, you do you and all that but this obsession with thinking we should all be like you is just strange.

I understand people being against the way animals are raised and slaughtered for human consumption. But it seems that the more effective tact is to go after meat producers and slaughterhouses rather that attacking people for eating meat. Push for the positive - more humane conditions for animals, organic/free range/whatever - rather than a tactic that is an assured loser.

Also, I have no issues with the thread. I just meant it isn’t difficult to understand the basic meaning behind what happened in a video based on the conversation.

Do you ever simply comment on the topic? Why post in these threads if they bother you so much?

Oh, it doesn’t bother me that much… I’m just a very organized person, and would probably just maintain one big thread of people doing dumb stuff in videos, you know? And I’m sorry I didn’t watch it, so I can’t comment… But I just guess I can probably just say what idiots, that’s dumb?

Also, if we are being honest for a moment, everybody knows with these threads are about… Just kind of ginning up anger and ability to make fun of some sort of weirdo lefty. It seems like it’s a thing here. I know you will deny it, and just say it’s to make people laugh, but I think everybody knows. But sure, make more threads with random videos.

Also, if we are being honest for a moment, everybody knows with these threads are about… Just kind of ginning up anger and ability to make fun of some sort of weirdo lefty. It seems like it’s a thing here. I know you will deny it, and just say it’s to make people laugh, but I think everybody knows. But sure, make more threads with random videos.

That's the way it works here lol. A small fringe group aligning with a larger established group, so opposing established group makes fun by association. Isn't the first and will certainly not be the last.

Groups contain idiot followers....

Imagine not being a lefty and watching 90% of any news, printed/internet, or TV. The problem is....it isn't a solution. The way to make the left come closer to the middle isn't by beating them at their own game---but you also need the votes to do that. Hard when the majority of the media fuels the insanity for one side and not the other. If it gets you worked up on here----put yourself in the other halfs shoes considering.....just about everything else.

Are vegan weirdos associated with the left?

But when you say so, you have the "agenda."

Imagine not being a lefty and watching 90% of any news, printed/internet, or TV. The problem is....it isn't a solution. The way to make the left come closer to the middle isn't by beating them at their own game---but you also need the votes to do that. Hard when the majority of the media fuels the insanity for one side and not the other. If it gets you worked up on here----put yourself in the other halfs shoes considering.....just about everything else.

'Liberal media' doesn't mean 90% of coverage has apparent Liberal bias. I'm not getting all the way into it now, but Jon Stewart had an interview on Fox once where I think he did a good job of explaining the difference between Liberal media bias and bias towards sensationalism. 'Liberal media bias' is often a mis-characterization of social commentary that skews towards sensational stories. Conservatives have plenty of viable viewing options at their disposal; you can't just see social commentary that you disagree with and automatically label it biased. Disagreeing with coverage is not the same as that coverage being biased in opposition of your views.

I can't call 'Liberal media' a 'fake news' term, because there is slight skewing to the left of center in the current media environment, but the term is a red herring. It's a term used to push an agenda and create division. It's all too easy to dismiss an opinion you don't agree with because it came from that darned 'Liberal media'. It requires no thought and relies heavily on confirmation bias.

Are vegan weirdos associated with the left?

Obviously. Are you serious? Think there’s a lot of Trump voters who are vegan weirdos? There’s a whole range of weirdos that the left has to claim.

I mean, just look at the thread went before I even posted… We had several people making it sound political.

Honestly, the neatness freak in me thinks it’s a bigger deal just to make a thread for each crazy video :) But whatever, doesn’t cost money to do it.

ADVERTISEMENT