ADVERTISEMENT

It's not food, it's violence!

I was simply throwing a joke back at fish guy, who took saving a fishes life and comparing it to racism in America and how bad it was. How racism ended and so will killing tasty animals for us to enjoy. Two completely different ideas of thinking. Truth is, neither will ever come to an end, atleast in our lifetime. Specifically, the enjoyment of animal flesh. The guy was way off base. If you watched the video, you would of noiticed that in his giant heap of bullshit he spewed. That said, my joke or lack there of had zero effect on my political views. . I bet his wife where’s the pants and makes him gluten free as gluten is as bad as killing a precious fish.

Boog, all good, I get it and agree with most of it. The point I was making was definitely not worth all of this;)

The claim you call irrelevant. Your claim isn’t accurate. Yet you’re peddling it as fact.
In response to my identifying the extreme leftists harassing ordinary conservatives as the smallest, you posted about a crowd of any-and-all-degrees-of-liberal counterprotesting a small group of white supremacists one weekend, at which there was all of one arrest.

"extreme leftists" ≠ "crowd of any-and-all-degrees-of-liberal"
"ordinary conservatives ≠ "white supremacists"
"one weekend" ≠ a sample size any self-respecting and competent adult would put forth as proof

The weak, fallacious evidence you used in a sad attempt to counter my statement was irrelevant.

In response to my identifying the extreme leftists harassing ordinary conservatives as the smallest, you posted about a crowd of any-and-all-degrees-of-liberal counterprotesting a small group of white supremacists one weekend, at which there was all of one arrest.

"extreme leftists" ≠ "crowd of any-and-all-degrees-of-liberal"
"ordinary conservatives ≠ "white supremacists"
"one weekend" ≠ a sample size any self-respecting and competent adult would put forth as proof

The weak, fallacious evidence you used in a sad attempt to counter my statement was irrelevant.
But what does any of this have to do with Russia?

You knew it would go sideways. It was about mocking liberals from the beginning, and when we didn't bite, we got tagged.

Reactions: Kevin Bryan
You knew it would go sideways. It was about mocking liberals from the beginning, and when we didn't bite, we got tagged.
It was not about mocking liberals. I would have no problem saying it if it was. I will give you credit though. You didn't come ITT whining like a child who didn't get picked on a dodge ball team even though you were one of the people who got tagged. If anyone had a right to be butthurt, it was you or Q.

I will give you credit though. You didn't come ITT whining like a child who didn't get picked on a dodge ball team even though you were one of the people who got tagged. If anyone had a right to be butthurt, it was you or Q.
I'll take it.

It was not about mocking liberals. I would have no problem saying it if it was. I will give you credit though. You didn't come ITT whining like a child who didn't get picked on a dodge ball team even though you were one of the people who got tagged. If anyone had a right to be butthurt, it was you or Q.

I've spent a lot of time reading up about Qanon recently (it's fascinating), so I've seen a ton of references to "Q" as a nigh-messianic symbol of Trump and pretty much every conspiracy theory under the sun. Seeing people reference Q here to be Quavarius, and knowing his politics, I laugh every time at the contrast.

Only cause he eats fish....

Reactions: LetsGoDuke301
John Elway: Colin Kaepernick 'Had His Chance to Be Here,' Was Offered Contract - Bleacher Report https://apple.news/Ax8qSeIqvTRytbiee0xSkzA

Whoops. So much for poor “black balled” Kaepernick. What a fraud. Glad he’s not playing.
"The Broncos' contact with Kaepernick occurred when he was still with the Niners and before he began kneeling during the playing of the national anthem to protest social injustice and racial inequality."

Kaepernick sucks. Jmmy Garoppolo won more games in his first month with the 49ers (5-0) than Kaepernick did in his last two years (3-16).

Is he good enough to play in the league? Sure. But, only as a backup. Ain't nobody signing you as a backup quarterback if you're a distraction of the highest order.

"The Broncos' contact with Kaepernick occurred when he was still with the Niners and before he began kneeling during the playing of the national anthem to protest social injustice and racial inequality."
You must have missed where it says the Seahawks and Ravens held talks with him last year...

Not a chance...too much standing around.
Ahhhhhh. But wait...

3_17_04_12_8_15_36.jpeg

Hasn't Kap turned down offers and invites since his protesting began? I seem to recall him turning down an offer and his girlfriend going off on Twitter about some franchise so the franchise stopped talking with him. I could've read that on the mainboard, so it may not be 100% right, but I feel like I've read enough out there that suggests he's been given opportunities but turns them all down.

Reactions: SNU0821
ADVERTISEMENT