ADVERTISEMENT

It's not food, it's violence!

Pretty sure I covered that:

They denounce white supremacy -- an inherently violent ideology -- and literally stand up to it... but they don't stand for anything you believe.

And your inclusion of BLM continues to disgust me. It's idiotic.
You keep insisting that his actions are principled. The majority of Americans reject this. The majority would reject that you would be the authority on deciding this. It’s obvious America has spoken.

So antifa hates supremacy. Good for them. Am I supposed to ignore everything else. Because supremacist groups reject raping women do you sympathize with them because it aligns with your view on rape? Do they stand for you on this issue? You have a whole lotta dumb spilling out this morning.

Blm has too many idiots that do stupid stuff to be taken seriously. They push the left further left....not the middle. The people that represent them say way too many shameful things for me to acknowledge any form of legitimacy.

Reactions: SNU0821
“No border. No wall. No USA at all.”

This is the chant from the group Datt agrees with. And yeah, BLM being involved on saturday just shows they’re a bunch of thugs, too. Why do they all cover their faces when they show up to these things? Curious. What do they have to hide?

Antifa isn’t as bad as white supremacy but the group in and of itself is a bunch of trash. They’re not productive members of society. My CFO and I were discussing this last night. We talked about not wanting any member of our team involved in that crap. I dont think we have anything to worry about considering these lowlifes likely don’t have jobs outside of minimum wage paying jobs like McDonalds.

You keep insisting that his actions are principled. The majority of Americans reject this. The majority would reject that you would be the authority on deciding this. It’s obvious America has spoken.

So antifa hates supremacy. Good for them. Am I supposed to ignore everything else. Because supremacist groups reject raping women do you sympathize with them because it aligns with your view on rape? Do they stand for you on this issue? You have a whole lotta dumb spilling out this morning.

Blm has too many idiots that do stupid stuff to be taken seriously. They push the left further left....not the middle. The people that represent them say way too many shameful things for me to acknowledge any form of legitimacy.
Yup. He along with others hide behind the sole idea that they fight white supremacy. That’s it. They either don’t care about everything else or they agree with it. Sad.

We can start with this...

The irony is how infrequently you choose to condemn universally destructive groups.

And then... just from threads on *this page* of this forum...

these Antifa people seem like violent assholes.

Again; these Antifa dickheads who are attacking people or whatever are douchebags. Full stop. Giant douchebags.

Antifa assholes

(An ANTIFA member) Sounds like a moron, and a puss to boot.

Soooo... yeah.

Normal....rational people...see how destructive and ****ing ludicrous each group is. But some of us don't care what side they are on---we dislike them all.

Here’s the thing, T. You are a pretty black and white thinker. You’ve never really shown much ability to see subtlety or read what’s happening beneath an issue. You seem like a simple dude. So in your mind, groups like the KKK and Black Lives Matters are the same.

But people who are knowledgeable about history and who pay attention to current events and can look at things with any depth realize that these two groups, for example, are not equivalents. They touch on the same broad subjects, but otherwise have little in common. You not being able to see that is a WEAKNESS, not a strength.

You have increasingly become a little unhinged in your posting compared to the past. I don't think I'm the only one that has noticed. Has nothing to do with how I view you personally---there are many thing i agree with you on, but the conversation usually ends when you agree. You seem to be showing a lot more bias in the past month or so

Ah yes. I’ve become more biased in the last month.

these Antifa people seem like violent assholes.

Again; these Antifa dickheads who are attacking people or whatever are douchebags. Full stop. Giant douchebags.

Antifa assholes

(An ANTIFA member) Sounds like a moron, and a puss to boot.

Again... just from threads on *this page* of this forum.

Me avoiding obviously shitshow threads like “If anyone other than Trump won!”, responding to @I am stupid posting about wages by simply saying “That is great! Good for blue collar workers” without qualifiying it with some anti Trump thing, and calmly pointing out what I think the motive behind this particular thread is, and even taking the time to say
Maybe I’m wrong.
is unhinged. Hm hm.

Last edited:
I am going to throw piss on a cop, break windows out of cars, harass anyone who walks by minding their own business and call black conservatives nazis. And then scream 'FVCK WHITE SUPREMACY!!!!!' Making all of my previous actions acceptable because I stood up to white supremacy.

Said only you.

I can’t do this idiocy anymore, sorry. It’s totally pointless. You guys knock yourselves out.

TheDude is responsible for changing the subject

And I think you *really* believe this, despite...

The guy probably marches in the blm’s rallies just to feel a sense of welcomeness.

No doubt in my mind that guy is either @Dattier or @Quavarius. Laughing

Entrapment!!! Kinda like bait cars and open bait trucks with nike shoes. Cannot expect people to do the right thing....so we have to lower our expectations of fish.

Yet *I* am the one who got this off of the topic of some idiots being nutty about fishing. And I bet you are going to totally ignore all of that.

Okay, for real, gotta ditch this thread, and really this forum. It’s just such a colossal waste of time... I gotta be better at ignoring this stupidity, but it’s tough.

We can start with this...

And then... just from threads on *this page* of this forum...

Soooo... yeah.

Here’s the thing, T. You are a pretty black and white thinker. You’ve never really shown much ability to see subtlety or read what’s happening beneath an issue. You seem like a simple dude. So in your mind, groups like the KKK and Black Lives Matters are the same.

But people who are knowledgeable about history and who pay attention to current events and can look at things with any depth realize that these two groups, for example, are not equivalents. They touch on the same broad subjects, but otherwise have little in common. You not being able to see that is a WEAKNESS, not a strength.

Ah yes. I’ve become more biased in the last month.

Again... just from threads on *this page* of this forum.

Me avoiding obviously shitshow threads like “If anyone other than Trump won!” and calmly pointing out what I think the motive behind this particular thread is, and even taking the time to say
is unhinged. Hm hm.
So you've finally come around on antifa...congrats on acknowledging what is essentially,a no brainer.

You think by over analyzing every single action and tracing it back to an origin that fits your narrative...is some higher level of critical thinking? I don't need to be a scholar of the history of the supremacy groups b/c it is BW in my mind. They are sick people. I don't associate with them. Anita has no positive value either. I don't need to award a gold and silver medal to groups like this b/c I find them both detrimental to a peaceful society. Its not a contest or really a topic of discussion. Either you impact society in a positive way or you don't. Prayer patriots, BLM, weird color based groups....all have to much negativity and detrimental conduct for me to play some kind of mental gymnastics to extract the good and bad when talking about them as a group. They all do more harm than good. They promote division b/t race, religion, politics. Thats what they do best. I sympathize with exactly zero of these groups.

Its a strength to not be a lapdog. You seem to be a lapdog to your political party and for a self proclaimed moderate-----You'd have a hard time finding anybody who would corroborate that label.
I find it troubling you feel like I'm narrow minded b/c I believe in personal accountability and personal discipline to succeed. I believe in being good to everyone. I believe in respect. I believe that color only matters to those that have an issue with color. I like doers. I like people that let their actions do more of the talking then their mouths. You read into posts like guys are sending you subliminal messages b/c your politics have you all twisted up. .

So you've finally come around on antifa...congrats on acknowledging what is essentially,a no brainer.

You think by over analyzing every single action and tracing it back to an origin that fits your narrative...is some higher level of critical thinking? I don't need to be a scholar of the history of the supremacy groups b/c it is BW in my mind. They are sick people. I don't associate with them. Anita has no positive value either. I don't need to award a gold and silver medal to groups like this b/c I find them both detrimental to a peaceful society. Its not a contest or really a topic of discussion. Either you impact society in a positive way or you don't. Prayer patriots, BLM, weird color based groups....all have to much negativity and detrimental conduct for me to play some kind of mental gymnastics to extract the good and bad when talking about them as a group. They all do more harm than good. They promote division b/t race, religion, politics. Thats what they do best. I sympathize with exactly zero of these groups.

Its a strength to not be a lapdog. You seem to be a lapdog to your political party and for a self proclaimed moderate-----You'd have a hard time finding anybody who would corroborate that label.
I find it troubling you feel like I'm narrow minded b/c I believe in personal accountability and personal discipline to succeed. I believe in being good to everyone. I believe in respect. I believe that color only matters to those that have an issue with color. I like doers. I like people that let their actions do more of the talking then their mouths. You read into posts like guys are sending you subliminal messages b/c your politics have you all twisted up. .
Well. We can go ahead and shut this one down. Nothing further needs to be said. Perfectly stated sir.

Reactions: toonces11
And I think you *really* believe this, despite...

Yet *I* am the one who got this off of the topic of some idiots being nutty about fishing. And I bet you are going to totally ignore all of that.

Okay, for real, gotta ditch this thread, and really this forum. It’s just such a colossal waste of time... I gotta be better at ignoring this stupidity, but it’s tough.
Those were all sarcastic responses to the subject. Whether necessary or not. You can get better at ignoring stupidity, I suggest you also get better at not introducing it.

Okay.

Not sure what Black Lives Matters has to do with fish. But I get what we are saying here.

Dattier and Q... who have never said anything about fishing or being vegan or anything... again... what's the common theme...

Hm, not at ALL sure what's being said here... something about lowering expectations for black people.

You should try reading next time.

Again... everyone who is a regular here sort of knows were this would go, and likely suspects why it was posted. And thats fine. Just pointing it out. People shouldn't get their panties all twisted because I'm pointing it out.
Still not seeing anything political, just a Liberal who thinks everyone is trying to be "political".
TBH, your response came across a little racist...

No. You can disagree with his principles, but you would be an idiot not to recognize that he has them and is acting on them.

You said they didn't represent any value of yours at all. You refuse to distinguish between them and white nationalists. You are equivocating. Other than a short disclaimer about not supporting white supremacy, you only talk about ANTIFA, and you talk about them endlessly. The groups aren't equal, and you disparage the lesser of the two to the point that you're de facto supporting white supremacy.

No. You can disagree with his principles, but you would be an idiot not to recognize that he has them and is acting on them.

You said they didn't represent any value of yours at all. You refuse to distinguish between them and white nationalists. You are equivocating. Other than a short disclaimer about not supporting white supremacy, you only talk about ANTIFA, and you talk about them endlessly. The groups aren't equal, and you disparage the lesser of the two to the point that you're de facto supporting white supremacy.
To be fair. You could make your exact same argument back towards you about ANTIFA

Heroin is a little worse, crack has an easier withdrawl period. Science, bro.
Though they are both thought about as bad.

Crack gives you the image of this......
MdlF.gif

Heroin gives off this.....
original.gif

Now if you mix the two you’ll end up like Belushi/River Phoenix/chris Farley etc..
Point is Heroin has a dark yet glamorous aspect to it. Crack doesn't , nobody makes movies about crackheads. But make lots of movies about Heroin or Cocaine. It's like ANTIFA and WHite Supremacist. They are both bad , one just looks more appealing to society.

Point is Heroin has a dark yet glamorous aspect to it. Crack doesn't , nobody makes movies about crackheads. But make lots of movies about Heroin or Cocaine. It's like ANTIFA and WHite Supremacist. They are both bad , one just looks more appealing to society.
How dare you! Do not speak bad about Antifa! We have multiple posters here who are no doubt thinking about joining them in their next riot, err, I mean protest.

Pookie was a solid character in New Jack City.

Train spotting is a good one to see the downfall and demise of those who habitually use heroin.

Reactions: Spacegrass
Yea even not that great of movies had really good soundtracks. Singles and Last Action Hero come to mind first. From Dusk Till Dawn has a very underrated soundtrack.

Judgement Night was a meh movie to me. But yea the crossover of music on the soundtrack was strong. 90's movies had the best soundtracks.

There was a section of movies that loved the crossover, blended soundtrack.

My best buddy and I watched New Jack City every weekend at a sleepover for like three years straight. That was after three years of History of the World. It’s good to be the king!

You were the first one to bring them up ITT. TheDude is responsible for changing the subject, again. But you are responsible for making this another antifa thread.
lol
I mentioned them by name first, if you want to be really, really basic and technical. They'd already been referred to.

There was a section of movies that loved the crossover, blended soundtrack.

My best buddy and I watched New Jack City every weekend at a sleepover for like three years straight. That was after three years of History of the World. It’s good to be the king!
You had House of Pain and Helmet do a song , Pearl Jam and Cypress Hill , Slayer and ICE T , Dinosaur Jr and Del from Deltron 3K , Biohazard and Onyx. That album was "cool".

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT