ADVERTISEMENT

It's not food, it's violence!

You had House of Pain and Helmet do a song , Pearl Jam and Cypress Hill , Slayer and ICE T , Dinosaur Jr and Del from Deltron 3K , Biohazard and Onyx. That album was "cool".

I think the word you are looking for is “woke”...? ;)

I’ve seen Helmet, Del the Funkee homosapien and Dino jr live. All kick ass shows. Still gotta see Slayer before they disband.

My favorite concert ever was a Dino Jr/Helmet/Rollins Band show at Roseland. It was absolutely hammering.

Reactions: anon_0astpxev9h4gk
No. You can disagree with his principles, but you would be an idiot not to recognize that he has them and is acting on them.

You said they didn't represent any value of yours at all. You refuse to distinguish between them and white nationalists. You are equivocating. Other than a short disclaimer about not supporting white supremacy, you only talk about ANTIFA, and you talk about them endlessly. The groups aren't equal, and you disparage the lesser of the two to the point that you're de facto supporting white supremacy.
Ive been very clear on the CK issue. The cause in which he claims to be bringing awareness to is a principled cause. The mode in which he chose to protest isn't. Its not like my stance on this is outrageous. Its reasonable and rational...even if you disagree.

I think supremacist's of any color are weak minded. I think anybody that discriminates based on color is a coward. The clan and any affiliate of the group is a collection of weak minded cowards that band together to feel strong b/c they are mentally deficient. In my own words----POS's. The clan and the things they used to do to people bc of their skin color or sympathizers of people that were minorities is beyond words. There isn't a descriptor that can be applied to what type of evil person you would have to be to not only participate---but also be a bystander. Its horrific thinking about it being done to any man---but somehow its next level when it involves women and children. The people that participated in this stuff aren't human---they cannot be compared to any punk ass BLM/Antifa protestors.

I don't view todays color supremacist's in that category either, but it is disturbing if they believe that sort of thing is rational.

It may not be intentional but it seems like you really try to assign some sort of ownership to posters about WP groups. Like if we talk about antifa more---it means we somehow support these WP groups.

So we should give a shit what Antifa people think? Yeah, sorry, they’re pieces of shit. I dont care what they think.
Or anyone who knows they're not as bad as white supremacists.

In asking me "Who cares?" you're basically saying you don't care. I consider it a pretty negative mark against someone's character that they wouldn't care to differentiate between (a) people who want to oppress, intimidate, or/and kill people based on their race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, etc, and (b) people who oppose them.

In asking me "Who cares?" you're basically saying you don't care. I consider it a pretty negative mark against someone's character that they wouldn't care to differentiate between (a) people who want to oppress, intimidate, or/and kill people based on their race, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, etc, and (b) people who oppose them.
And I consider it a negative mark on your intelligence and integrity that you think that Antifa is just “opposes white supremacy.” So we can move on then? You think it’s a negative mark on my character that I consider both groups bad and don’t care much passes that. I consider it a negative mark on your intelligence and integrity that you only care about Antifa opposing white supremacy while essentially giving them a pass for everything else they do which is all negative and IMO just as bad. So, I guess we move on.

Reactions: JimboBBN

Oh, and one other point. There were several Antifa protesters interviewed and said they would kill President Trump if they had the chance. But, but, but.....They oppose white supremacy!

Ive been very clear on the CK issue. The cause in which he claims to be bringing awareness to is a principled cause. The mode in which he chose to protest isn't. Its not like my stance on this is outrageous. Its reasonable and rational...even if you disagree.
You've also shown absolutely no awareness of the nature of protest. He chose his method, explained it thoroughly, and modified it thoughtfully. It was entirely principled -- that's factual -- and if you "disagree" with that, you're just choosing to be wrong. Your opinion ends where facts begin.

I think supremacist's of any color are weak minded. I think anybody that discriminates based on color is a coward. The clan and any affiliate of the group is a collection of weak minded cowards that band together to feel strong b/c they are mentally deficient. In my own words----POS's. The clan and the things they used to do to people bc of their skin color or sympathizers of people that were minorities is beyond words. There isn't a descriptor that can be applied to what type of evil person you would have to be to not only participate---but also be a bystander. Its horrific thinking about it being done to any man---but somehow its next level when it involves women and children. The people that participated in this stuff aren't human---they cannot be compared to any punk ass BLM/Antifa protestors.

I don't view todays color supremacist's in that category either, but it is disturbing if they believe that sort of thing is rational.
There's no such thing as "color supremacists." We've had white supremacy built into our country from Jamestown on.

It may not be intentional but it seems like you really try to assign some sort of ownership to posters about WP groups. Like if we talk about antifa more---it means we somehow support these WP groups.
You can't talk about ANTIFA w/o talking about events where they've been present. If that means white nationalists were present and the only thing you talk about is ANTIFA, it's a de facto defense of them.

You've also shown absolutely no awareness of the nature of protest. He chose his method, explained it thoroughly, and modified it thoughtfully. It was entirely principled -- that's factual -- and if you "disagree" with that, you're just choosing to be wrong. Your opinion ends where facts begin.

There's no such thing as "color supremacists." We've had white supremacy built into our country from Jamestown on.

You can't talk about ANTIFA w/o talking about events where they've been present. If that means white nationalists were present and the only thing you talk about is ANTIFA, it's a de facto defense of them.
And in CK method of protest, he pissed off and offended millions of Americans whether he meant to or not. Neither he nor you get to decide how others view his protest during the anthem. If people find it offensive to law enforcement or whatever else, it’s their right not to mention the entire message gets lost.

Oh, and one other point. There were several Antifa protesters interviewed and said they would kill President Trump if they had the chance. But, but, but.....They oppose white supremacy!
I've denounced their tactics. I've expressed disagreement when they've apparently gone after random conservatives minding their own business. I denounce calls for killing our President.

ANTIFA isn't even actually one specific thing. It's a collection of different, autonomous groups.

And in CK method of protest, he pissed off and offended millions of Americans whether he meant to or not. Neither he nor you get to decide how others view his protest during the anthem. If people find it offensive to law enforcement or whatever else, it’s their right not to mention the entire message gets lost.
As I've said several times now, you can dislike it all you want. What you don't get to do is to define his purpose and principle.

I've denounced their tactics. I've expressed disagreement when they've apparently gone after random conservatives minding their own business. I denounce calls for killing our President.

ANTIFA isn't even actually one specific thing. It's a collection of different, autonomous groups.
It goes passed their tactics. Anyone, in my opinion, who participated in activities like the white nationalist rally or the Antifa counter protest are pieces of shit not worth the time we’re spending here arguing. So it seems to me you think they are good people just doing things incorrectly while I thinm they’re bad people. Do you think the white supremacists are just mixed up and have the wrong views but are good people?

It goes passed their tactics. Anyone, in my opinion, who participated in activities like the white nationalist rally or the Antifa counter protest are pieces of shit not worth the time we’re spending here arguing.
Ignorant absolutism.
Clergy participate in the counter protests. Families participate in the counter protests.

As I've said several times now, you can dislike it all you want. What you don't get to do is to define his purpose and principle.
Who’s doing that? He’s free and any other NFL player is free to protest any way they want. What they can’t do is be free from repercussions of said protest. Their employer might not allow it and may discipline them. The fans may not like when/how they’re protesting and may stop watching and going to games. CK doesn’t get to decide how people interpret his protest. So when he says he’s not out trying to offend the armed service members or anyone else, that’s HIS beliefs. It’s beyond clear that millions of Americans disagree with him and find it offensive. And you know what, they’re not wrong.

Ignorant absolutism.
Clergy participate in the counter protests. Families participate in the counter protests.
Good people don’t destroy property. Good people don’t use violence against others. Good people don’t try and silence others because they disagree with political ideologies. Good people don’t go to protests wearing all black covering their faces. Good people don’t say they would kill the president if given the chance. Good people don’t chant, “no boarder, no Wall. No USA at all.”

But yeah, good people. Lol...........

Who is worse between a group that wants to oppress, intimidate, and kill people based on race, etc, and a group that opposes them, says they want to kill the president, riots, uses violence against others, and are absolute pieces of shit? o_O
FIFY

Who is worse between a group that wants to oppress, intimidate, and kill people based on race, etc, and a group that opposes them? o_O
@toonces11 - There you have it. Opposing white supremacy trumps all. You can be a violent thug and say you’d kill the president if given the chance and as long as you’re against white supremacy, Datt will think you’re a good person. Lol. Only liberal logic can get you there.

I don't find it honorable to protest during the anthem. Honorable would be respecting the meaning the anthem and flag represent and protesting during your own time that hasn't been spoken for. I don't think a mode of protesting that is high minded and righteous would need to offend most americans. I don't find it principled to take away from a positive/respectful moment that is part of america to cause or create any negative sentiment.

There are many forms of supremacy and they are all weak minded cowards. White supremacy was very prevalent in the past in our country. Thankfully people have evolved since then.

And your reaching way to hard to connect people that aren't racist to a terrible group. Pretty cheap.

Reactions: SNU0821
I don't find it honorable to protest during the anthem. Honorable would be respecting the meaning the anthem and flag represent and protesting during your own time that hasn't been spoken for. I don't think a mode of protesting that is high minded and righteous would need to offend most americans. I don't find it principled to take away from a positive/respectful moment that is part of america to cause or create any negative sentiment.

There are many forms of supremacy and they are all weak minded cowards. White supremacy was very prevalent in the past in our country. Thankfully people have evolved since then.

And your reaching way to hard to connect people that aren't racist to a terrible group. Pretty cheap.
He made a deliberate choice on principle. Period.
White supremacist culture continues.
Blame our President. He continues to rub elbows with racists. You don't even recognize what racism is.

@toonces11 - There you have it. Opposing white supremacy trumps all. You can be a violent thug and say you’d kill the president if given the chance and as long as you’re against white supremacy, Datt will think you’re a good person. Lol. Only liberal logic can get you there.
Only your lack of logic gets us there.

He made a deliberate choice on principle. Period.
White supremacist culture continues.
Blame our President. He continues to rub elbows with racists. You don't even recognize what racism is.
He made a deliberate choice---a choice that was poorly thought thru. It offended way more people than it inspired. I cant argue this anymore. Once you finally settle on who to blame I hope you can let it rest.

What about a group that wants to oppress , intimidate , and do harm to people based on their conservative religious or political affiliation?

There is no such group.

ANTIFA is ONLY out there to counter protest the white supremcists that are wreaking havoc all over this country.

What about a group that wants to oppress , intimidate , and do harm to people based on their conservative religious or political affiliation?
Based on what Datt has said, as long as they oppress white supremacy, anything goes and they’re likely good people.

That's unacceptable. That's the tiniest group yet among all these groups, though.

That's unacceptable. That's the tiniest group yet among all these groups, though.
Lol. Love to see how you honestly quantify that claim. You know what I can do? Quote the protest last weekend where there were 20 some white supremacist and almost one thousand counter protesters (I think thats the number) consisting of BLM and Antifa. Soooooooooo.........

Lol. Love to see how you honestly quantify that claim. You know what I can do? Quote the protest last weekend where there were 20 some white supremacist and almost one thousand counter protesters (I think thats the number) consisting of BLM and Antifa. Soooooooooo.........
Irrelevant. I was referring to the people going after any conservative they saw.

Why would you think I meant that it was unacceptable for them to confront white supremacists?

Irrelevant. I was referring to the people going after any conservative they saw.

Why would you think I meant that it was unacceptable for them to confront white supremacists?
Not irrelevant. You said they were the smallest of the groups mentioned. We know for a fact they weren’t this weekend.

Not irrelevant. You said they were the smallest of the groups mentioned. We know for a fact they weren’t this weekend.
The people going after random bystanders were. And lol @ "this weekend."

The people going after random bystanders were. And lol @ "this weekend."
Yeah, don’t think that’s actually the overwhelming case. And why change the subject from the size of the groups? Can’t back up your claim? Didn’t think so...

Yeah, don’t think that’s actually the overwhelming case. And why change the subject from the size of the groups? Can’t back up your claim? Didn’t think so...
I didn't change the subject. Back up what claim?

And I think you *really* believe this, despite...

Yet *I* am the one who got this off of the topic of some idiots being nutty about fishing. And I bet you are going to totally ignore all of that.

Okay, for real, gotta ditch this thread, and really this forum. It’s just such a colossal waste of time... I gotta be better at ignoring this stupidity, but it’s tough.
I was simply throwing a joke back at fish guy, who took saving a fishes life and comparing it to racism in America and how bad it was. How racism ended and so will killing tasty animals for us to enjoy. Two completely different ideas of thinking. Truth is, neither will ever come to an end, atleast in our lifetime. Specifically, the enjoyment of animal flesh. The guy was way off base. If you watched the video, you would of noiticed that in his giant heap of bullshit he spewed. That said, my joke or lack there of had zero effect on my political views. . I bet his wife where’s the pants and makes him gluten free as gluten is as bad as killing a precious fish.

ADVERTISEMENT