ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to get back into the stock market

It likely didn't.

After 15+ years of following this thing the only thing I know for sure is that nobody knows what they're talking about and nobody knows what will happen next. There are just as many articles out there written by Wall Street experts with Harvard MBA's that say the bottom will still be closer to 16,000 as there are articles out there written by Wall Street experts with Harvard MBA's that say it's all over and we'll be back to 29,000 within the year. I think that's why the only smart investment has always been to never stop buying in no matter what is happening. The only thing we know for sure is that if you're in it long enough you'll make money.
I agree that you can get different answer across the board as to what the market will do anytime, much during major events.

The market went down 30% in weeks. The economy didn't tank 30%. The expectation was the economy would suffer and mightily.

Of course, no one knows what the market will do and how much damage will or will not be suffered. The question always is the market a buy or not at this moment. One thing we know is the Gov't is going to throw money at supporting it.

If you need 100% certainty that your investment will succeed you need to stay out of the market.

I now have my main stock back in the green, good position since that stock value goes up $5,000 with each penny increase.

been busy but here are the final results today
DOW -328.60 to 23,390.77
S&P -11.65 to 2,761.63
10 year T-Note -.01 to 0.75
Oil 22.42
Gas +.01 to 0.72

now some senators are claiming that the cuts were not big enough. where were these senators when Oil was $110 pb. with people were being gouged?

oh that's right they were getting the dividends off the profits, don't want to hurt that now do they.

in after hour trading oil went up 0.37 per barrel and Gas went up .02 per gallon. talk about a major disconnect between the price of oil and the price of gas.

yes, you called?
giphy.gif

the markets
DOW +395.47
S&P +57.15
10 year T Note -.01
oil -1.18 to 21.22
gas + .02

DOW +558.99
S&P +84.43
10 year T Note no change
oil no change during the day in After hour electronic trading + 0.71 to 20.82 pb
Gas +0.04 to 0.76 pg
API projected build of 13.356 mbpd
Gas projects a build of 2.22 mbpg

can you say price manipulation? because the law of supply and demand have been thrown out the window.

DOW -682.65
S&P - 78.57
10 year T note .10
Oil -0.54 to 19.57 build of 19.82 mb
Gas NC build of 4.914 mb

the gas manipulator in complete charge

to any one that is looking for or have invested in PURA they just announced about being approached by two different sources to making hand sanitizers.

to learn more here is their web site
http://www.purationinc.com

DOW -682.65
S&P - 78.57
10 year T note .10
Oil -0.54 to 19.57 build of 19.82 mb
Gas NC build of 4.914 mb

the gas manipulator in complete charge

to any one that is looking for or have invested in PURA they just announced about being approached by two different sources to making hand sanitizers.

to learn more here is their web site
http://www.purationinc.com
So not only do you want the oil companies and people who work for them to burn to the ground so that you can save $10 a month in gas, you now are trying to push penny stocks onto us.

You’re a weird guy, dragon.

So not only do you want the oil companies and people who work for them to burn to the ground so that you can save $10 a month in gas, you now are trying to push penny stocks onto us.

don't save $10 per month its more like $10 per week or more.

as for my stock I have had a few ask for the stocks that I have invested in this is for them as I can't remember their names. for me I bought pura when it was .01 per share and have 500,000 shares, every penny it goes up my portfolio goes up $5,000, at what point before the Corona Virus hit it had hit a high of .25 cents per share and both Moodies and Goldman Sach's had issued a buy with .35 cents per share target, for me that would have put me at a portfolio worth $135,000 just from 1 stock. they have projected that their revenue per year would be $28 BILLION per year by 2025. with revenue starting at $2.8 Billion per year by 2021 in revenue.

what's wrong with that?

as for my stock I have had a few ask for the stocks that I have invested in this is for them as I can't remember their names. for me I bought pura when it was .01 per share and have 500,000 shares, every penny it goes up my portfolio goes up $5,000, at what point before the Corona Virus hit it had hit a high of .25 cents per share and both Moodies and Goldman Sach's had issued a buy with .35 cents per share target, for me that would have put me at a portfolio worth $135,000 just from 1 stock. they have projected that their revenue per year would be $28 BILLION per year by 2025. with revenue starting at $2.8 Billion per year by 2021 in revenue.

what's wrong with that?
Holy shit it's crazy how real the penny stock scene was in Wolf of Wall Street

what's wrong with that?
Nothing if you think penny stocks are great investments.

and you feel the oil companies deserve $110 pb and the consumers in certain states paying $5.00 per gallon of Gas, that's ok by you isn't it.

and you feel the oil companies deserve $110 pb and the consumers in certain states paying $5.00 per gallon of Gas, that's ok by you isn't it.
I’ve already explained to you that $65 would be perfect. Anything between $50-$70 is good. Rarely has it ever gotten to $110. Nobody who works in the oil industry wants it that high.

Nothing if you think penny stocks are great investments.
IBM was once a penny stock as was Micro soft. every stock starts out has a penny stock, its just a matter in investing in the right one at the beginning. My parents had a chance to get in on Winnebago when it was just getting started, wish they had as they would have Multi Millions in dollars off their initial investment of $10,000. with all the stock splits and dividends.

they didn't so they missed out buy not buying a penny stock. even John Deere was a penny stock when they started.

to be listed on the NYSE their stock has to maintain a $1 per share price, otherwise they become listed as a PENNY STOCK.

I got in on the ground floor with Pura. right now the Corona Virus has stopped the sale of their CBD Infused sports drink, Tea, Coffee and infused Beer. they just bought the Gummies and chewing gum to infuse with the CBD.

they were/are also in contract negotiation with one of the major bottling companies to bottle their product to distribute world wide, putting into position to have revenue of $280 BILLION per year.

IBM was once a penny stock as was Micro soft. every stock starts out has a penny stock, its just a matter in investing in the right one at the beginning. My parents had a chance to get in on Winnebago when it was just getting started, wish they had as they would have Multi Millions in dollars off their initial investment of $10,000. with all the stock splits and dividends.

they didn't so they missed out buy not buying a penny stock. even John Deere was a penny stock when they started.

to be listed on the NYSE their stock has to maintain a $1 per share price, otherwise they become listed as a PENNY STOCK.

I got in on the ground floor with Pura. right now the Corona Virus has stopped the sale of their CBD Infused sports drink, Tea, Coffee and infused Beer. they just bought the Gummies and chewing gum to infuse with the CBD.

they were/are also in contract negotiation with one of the major bottling companies to bottle their product to distribute world wide, putting into position to have revenue of $280 BILLION per year.
No they weren't Microsoft was never a penny stock.

No they weren't Microsoft was never a penny stock.
yes they were when they were starting out in fact that stock didn't do much until Gates bough the DOS program for $50,000 then it went thru the roof,

stocks just don't start on the NYSE, DOW or S&P UNTIL it has a proven track record. AND Micro didn't have one.

yes they were when they were starting out in fact that stock didn't do much until Gates bough the DOS program for $50,000 then it went thru the roof,

stocks just don't start on the NYSE, DOW or S&P UNTIL it has a proven track record. AND Micro didn't have one.
No they were never a penny stock. The first day of public trading for Microsoft, they were around $25.

I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure most big name companies are privately owned until their IPO which usually places a value of them in the billions. So most companies IPO debuts at like $10+ per share. In order to buy into the company before its IPO you normally have to be like a PE firm or friends/family of the owners of the company. And even then they don’t just sell shares. They get valuations which they then sell equity at that companies valuation.

Reactions: bMORE607

Doing what you’re doing is literally the worst advice investors would give to people. Penny stocks are dangerous and most people who do this for a living avoid them. It’s really really hard to find out information on that company that isn’t just fluff from people pumping it. That’s a pretty huge red flag.

You may make good money on your investment but I guarantee you that company will not see the revenue numbers you are spouting ever. You are forecasting Apple/Exxon type revenues in just a few years. That’s not gonna happen.

No they were never a penny stock. The first day of public trading for Microsoft, they were around $25.
that was their IPO. not when they started trading over the counter. hell computers were just starting up. as I SAID until Gates bought the DOS Micros soft did not work like they wanted it to. one with out the other were worthless. put them together they hit the motherlode.

that was their IPO. not when they started trading over the counter. hell computers were just starting up. as I SAID until Gates bought the DOS Micros soft did not work like they wanted it to. one with out the other were worthless. put them together they hit the motherlode.
Do you know what IPO stands for?

Doing what you’re doing is literally the worst advice investors would give to people. Penny stocks are dangerous and most people who do this for a living avoid them. It’s really really hard to find out information on that company that isn’t just fluff from people pumping it. That’s a pretty huge red flag.

You may make good money on your investment but I guarantee you that company will not see the revenue numbers you are spouting ever. You are forecasting Apple/Exxon type revenues in just a few years. That’s not gonna happen.

those numbers are not fluff, to back this up these are the contracts that they have signed
A distribution contract in Europe to carry and sell their infused Beverage products estimated revenue 8.1 Billion
a distribution contract in Africa to distrubute their product. estimated revenue 3.8 Billion
a distribution contract in Latin America revenue 1.8 Billion
a distribution contract in Canada revenue 15.Billion.

those numbers are not fluff, to back this up these are the contracts that they have signed
A distribution contract in Europe to carry and sell their infused Beverage products estimated revenue 8.1 Billion
a distribution contract in Africa to distrubute their product. estimated revenue 3.8 Billion
a distribution contract in Latin America revenue 1.8 Billion
a distribution contract in Canada revenue 15.Billion.
Do you really think some CBD infused drink is going to beat Coca Cola’s worldwide revenues in just a few years from now?

I mean this sincerely. Good luck with all of that.

Do you know what IPO stands for?
Initial PUBLIC OFFERING,
BEEN STUDING the markets for a little over 40 years.. for some stock the minimum was $10,000, like when my parents had a chance to get Winnebego when they 1st started, they had the money but dad wanted to invest in land. the problem is after they turned the offer they found it was to late as the price shot thru the roof from $150 per acre to over $2,000 per acre. before it topped out at over $4,000 per acre. along with interest skyrocketing long with it.

some of the stocks I really wanted the amount to buy in was more than I had to spend.

these stocks that I own I researched very carefully, otherwise I wouldn't tell people shit about,

PURA does not sell the weed but they ex-track the CBD from the hemp to infuse into their sports drink, Tea, Coffee, involved with a major brewery to create a CBD infused beer.

they also just bought a Gummie and chewing Gum to infuse the CBD into.
today they announced that 2 different companies contacted them to make sanitary wipes.

they have been to 3 Arnold sports clinics 1 in Africa, Europe and the one in Las Vegas, they were scheduled to go to the sports festival in Las Vegas this summer.

now if and wh

Do you really think some CBD infused drink is going to beat Coca Cola’s worldwide revenues in just a few years from now?

I mean this sincerely. Good luck with all of that.
and just where and when did I post that?
there are differences between pop and sports drinks, just like Gatorade became a major seller, Monster Energy Sports drink who now is the NASCAR Sponsor, as I stated these are for the years beginning in 2021 thru 2025, the biggest obstacle right now is bottling their product.

this is why they are in negotiation with one of the major bottling companies to bottle and distribute WORLD WIDE.

the beverage industry is a multi Billion dollar industry totaling around $280 BILLION per year.

end of day results
DOW -445.41
S&P -62.70
10 Year T-Note -0.11
oil hit a low of 19.84 the last time it was that low was in 2002
after hour trading back up to 20.21
Gas no change
the US oil producer put out 200,000 Barrels less than normal. with the normal being @12.9 mbpd.

DOW -107.91
S&P +3.15
10 year T-Note -0.04
Oil +0.14
Gas +0.05 again with the price manipulation, oil drops in price with no change. oil goes up 14 cents and gas goes up 5 cents.

DOW -107.91
S&P +3.15
10 year T-Note -0.04
Oil +0.14
Gas +0.05 again with the price manipulation, oil drops in price with no change. oil goes up 14 cents and gas goes up 5 cents.
Explain to us how you think the price of gas works compared to the price of oil.

Now Gil is an expert on investing?

Scary times we're living in.

How's that Pura working out for you? $0.015.

Looking at the 5 year chart, the high was $0.15. Gil wrong again.

I’m not an expert but I’m pretty sure most big name companies are privately owned until their IPO which usually places a value of them in the billions. So most companies IPO debuts at like $10+ per share. In order to buy into the company before its IPO you normally have to be like a PE firm or friends/family of the owners of the company. And even then they don’t just sell shares. They get valuations which they then sell equity at that companies valuation.
in the ginning before they incorporate yes they are privately owned, then when they are established and need funds to expand, that is when they incorporate,
1st step contact a lawyer to become incorporated.
1a then they determine if they want to be a private corporation or a public corporation.
2nd step if you choose to be a public traded company you contact a trader/company that deals in selling 1st time corporation stocks.
2a you have to have the records of your business going back to the day you started the business ussually a minimum of 3 years preferably 5 years to prove your company is worth the risk.
2b you don't just go the IPO the 1st time out.
3rd AFTER AND ONLY AFTER your company has proven itself do they have their IPO,
in most cases the lawyer sets the number of authorizes shares to issue, this can be anywhere from 1,000.000 shares to 10,000,000,000 shares.
these in the billions are the ones to avoid as they are the ones to do a reverse stock split. and very rarely do much value wise. me I choose the stocks that have the number or issued limits from 1,000,000 to 600,000,000 shares. it is these that have the biggest potential for growth.
Pura has a max of 600,000,000 shares
I have a stock that deals in medical research and is developing creams using Marijuana extracts that only 5.000.000 shares with 2.7 million shares outstanding. they are working 24/7 to find a drug to use vs the Corona Virus.

another pharma company that has a max of 100,000,000 with currently 30.1 million shares outstanding that is working 24/7 on a drug to use vs the Corona Virus I own 1,000.000 shares that cost me $100 another penny stock that has the potential for major growth.

Explain to us how you think the price of gas works compared to the price of oil.
there are 42 gallons of oil in a barrel
it takes a little over 2 gallons of oil to make a gallon of gas, simple math its very easy to figure a price increase of just 0.14 per barrel does not = a 0.05 per gallon of gas,

when oil drops over a $1.00 pb the price of gas should drop as well, bur the last few days Oil dropped from over $25 per barrel with no change in the price of gas my god man use your brain,
oil drops $5.00 with no change in the price of gas yet it oil goes up $0.14 per barrel and the price of gas goes up $0.05 per gallon.

when it was this low just a few weeks ago gas was down to $0.52 per gallon now its at $0.77 per gallon.

the refineries are buying oil $5.00 per barrel cheaper and are now getting it $0.25 per gallon more that's a 32.46% increase. from just a couple weeks ago. right before the SA and OPEC countries announced a major cutback in outputs.

Now Gil is an expert on investing?

Scary times we're living in.

How's that Pura working out for you? $0.015.

Looking at the 5 year chart, the high was $0.15. Gil wrong again.
not wrong as my portfolio listed a cash value of $125,000 for PURA, up from the initial $5,000 investment.

right before the Corona Virus Goldman Sack's and Moodies issued a buy with a target price of 0.35 per share'

now after the Virus it did drop to 0.015 mainly because of the stoppage of the production meaning zip for sales. no sales the price drops.

check out the value of Exxon and you will find their stock price has dropped as well. my stock value is sitting at $7,250 for a profit of a$2,250. up 31.58% in profit.

even at that $0.15 my stock value was $75,000 with a profit of $70,000 for a increase of 1400%. still think my penny stock is a waste of money?

you tell me what stock can I buy that will do that?

EXXON 3 months ago was @$70.00 per share and now its down to $39.36 and dropping, and they have 4.2 BILLION shares outstanding.
also in January of 2018 it was treading @$85.00 per share. hmmm in 3 years Exxon has dropped over $55.00 per share.

and you are talking about a drop of $0.14/$0.24 per share drop,

there are 42 gallons of oil in a barrel
it takes a little over 2 gallons of oil to make a gallon of gas, simple math its very easy to figure a price increase of just 0.14 per barrel does not = a 0.05 per gallon of gas,

when oil drops over a $1.00 pb the price of gas should drop as well, bur the last few days Oil dropped from over $25 per barrel with no change in the price of gas my god man use your brain,
oil drops $5.00 with no change in the price of gas yet it oil goes up $0.14 per barrel and the price of gas goes up $0.05 per gallon.

when it was this low just a few weeks ago gas was down to $0.52 per gallon now its at $0.77 per gallon.

the refineries are buying oil $5.00 per barrel cheaper and are now getting it $0.25 per gallon more that's a 32.46% increase. from just a couple weeks ago. right before the SA and OPEC countries announced a major cutback in outputs.
Do you not remember the post I made last month that showed you how the price of gasoline works?

Have you ever tried googling “How do they come up with the price of gasoline”?

not wrong as my portfolio listed a cash value of $125,000 for PURA, up from the initial $5,000 investment.

right before the Corona Virus Goldman Sack's and Moodies issued a buy with a target price of 0.35 per share'

now after the Virus it did drop to 0.015 mainly because of the stoppage of the production meaning zip for sales. no sales the price drops.

check out the value of Exxon and you will find their stock price has dropped as well. my stock value is sitting at $7,250 for a profit of a$2,250. up 31.58% in profit.

even at that $0.15 my stock value was $75,000 with a profit of $70,000 for a increase of 1400%. still think my penny stock is a waste of money?

you tell me what stock can I buy that will do that?

EXXON 3 months ago was @$70.00 per share and now its down to $39.36 and dropping, and they have 4.2 BILLION shares outstanding.
also in January of 2018 it was treading @$85.00 per share. hmmm in 3 years Exxon has dropped over $55.00 per share.

and you are talking about a drop of $0.14/$0.24 per share drop,
I just did a little bit of research on this company.

Goldman Sachs is absolutely not listing a target price of 0.35. Goldman Small Cap Research is who is a company with a whopping 2.7K likes on Facebook. This sounds like a company that was incorporated to fool people into thinking they are one and the same as Goldman Sachs. That’s American Greed type shit. An image of what you are referring to is below.

Puration, Inc. seems to put out a news release once or twice a month with fluff numbers and occasional information about acquisitions. But their stock hardly trades at all on this news. That sounds like what people call a “pump and dump” scheme.

They claim to have a drink available called the EVERx CBD Sports Water and some websites offer it for sale. I’ve never heard of the websites before but it’s listed on there and it’s extremely expensive. A 24 pack runs $144.99.
Have you tried ordering it? If it gets delivered to you that should make you feel better about the company.

The company website lists an address in DFW. When you do a satellite search it shows you that it’s in the same building as some hair salons and there’s barely any cars outside of it. The office is likely less than 1500 square feet which means it’s probably just one or two rooms. Does that sound like an up and coming company on the verge of doing billions of dollars in revenue?

Because I’m a nice guy I decided to look up the company name on the Texas Secretary of State Taxable Entity Search on the State of Texas website. Brian Shibley is the owner of this company and his right to transact business in Texas status is - FRANCHISE TAX INVOLUNTARILY SUSPENDED.

Man, I’m telling you that you should sell and take the profit right now. Do whatever you want but everything about this company screams fraud.

PURA+2.5.20+%5B2%5D_Page_1.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT