ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to get back into the stock market

So there's this teenage girl from Tennessee/Kentucky line. She asks her dad for money to an upcoming concert. He says "if you suck my pecker, you can". So she does, but when she puts in her mouth, she spits and says "that taste like shit!!!!".

"your brother asked to borrow the car".

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
424235_238062292947720_238001089620507_510438_1387839993_n.jpg

toothless%2B%255B800x600%255D.jpg

Ladies and gents - UTooth fans. Unlike Della, I don't need photo shop.

Last edited:
No new cases of virus in China. .

That is a paranoid view point. They have nothing to gain by lying and everything to lose.

China lies when it benefits China. There would be no upside to lying about this. But, if you can point out the benefit of a lie, by all means have at it or it is just a paranoid point of
view.

bMORE, I'm open to an intelligent explanation of how lying about no new case would benefit the Chinese. You're staring me of the explanation.

In this case they gain nothing by lying and risk losing face by lying.

Hmm.. why would they only report certain confirmed cases? Why not release the numbers for everyone, like every other country? Maybe it was just an accident, and nothing shady going on. Just a little oopsy.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/chinas...-infected-people-with-no-symptoms-11585650226

Reactions: Crums Bald Spot
I'm no expert obviously, but just 2 seconds of thinking...

At the same time they were saying its no big deal(in the beginning) and other countries shouldn't have to worry they were buying millions and millions of dollars worth of PPE and other medical equipment from all around the world.

Acting like it isn't as big of a deal keeps their economy more stable.

The UK thinks they are lying. Expect 15-40 times more than China reported.
https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...vernment-reportedly-furious-with-china-2020-3

etc...

This virus could help China as a global leader.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/31/how-the-coronavirus-crisis-could-establish-china-as-a-glo bal-leader.html

I'm no expert obviously, but just 2 seconds of thinking...

At the same time they were saying its no big deal(in the beginning) and other countries shouldn't have to worry they were buying millions and millions of dollars worth of PPE and other medical equipment from all around the world.

Acting like it isn't as big of a deal keeps their economy more stable.

The UK thinks they are lying. Expect 15-40 times more than China reported.
https://www.businessinsider.com/cor...vernment-reportedly-furious-with-china-2020-3

etc...

This virus could help China as a global leader.
https://www.cnbc.com/2020/03/31/how-the-coronavirus-crisis-could-establish-china-as-a-glo bal-leader.html
The thread is about getting into the market or not. China info only supported the idea. IMO

So, get in the market or not?

Still on the get in crowd. It may continue to drop, but its better to get in now before you are too late.

Reactions: della
Della has been a stooge on this board forever but now she's become the board pinata. Mullet has went full r*tard.

okay-charlie-show-us-on-the-doll-14297187.png

Where mean ole della hurt you Crum.

Like a big blue dumb ass you came into the thread insulting UT/me. Why, because you saw me react to some other poster. First, you started with dental hygiene, until I pointed out that Tennessee is rated better than Kentucky in dental Hygiene, then something else and you get your ass kicked there too.

Maybe, you're pissed because UT has taken control away from UK in CBB? I generally don't brag about that sort of thing and only drop that kinda thing to swat an arrogant ass.

Lay off the meth, clown show.
So, you can't refute and are reduced to ranting. Poor Crum, jumps into a stock market thread and gets his ass kicked page after page blather on and on because he was too stupid to realize I didn't start anything with UK.

So, you can't refute and are reduced to ranting. Poor Crum, jumps into a stock market thread and gets his ass kicked page after page blather on and on because he was too stupid to realize I didn't start anything with UK.

So says the meth head thinks a 7-5 lead in a series means you've passed your daddy.

I'd lay off the sports Lou Lou and focus on things you're good at. Like making sandwiches, pleasing your uncle grandpa and being the board pinata.

So says the meth head thinks a 7-5 lead in a series means you've passed your daddy.

I'd lay off the sports Lou Lou and focus on things you're good at. Like making sandwiches, pleasing your uncle grandpa and being the board pinata.
What does a UK fan do when Tennessee goes to Rupp and kicks UK's ass? Is it still called Rupp or is it Sonny's BBQ arena now? I know you sold out y'all's football field.

I suppose you call Bert and have him hook up his 8mm projector and watch 1950 reruns of the ghost of UK past. 1950 was where you went earlier wasn't it?

Btw, Kentucky ranks 9th in Meth use, Tennessee isn't in the top 10. Maybe, that contributes to y'all's dental hygiene issues.

Taking your comments and turning back on you. I'm thinking other UK fan's would wish you'd shut up while you're behind.

What does a UK fan do when Tennessee goes to Rupp and kicks UK's ass? Is it still called Rupp or is it Sonny's BBQ arena now? I know you sold out y'all's football field.

I suppose you call Bert and have him hook up his 8mm projector and watch 1950 reruns of the ghost of UK past. 1950 was where you went earlier wasn't it?

Btw, Kentucky ranks 9th in Meth use, Tennessee isn't in the top 10. Maybe, that contributes to y'all's dental hygiene issues.

Taking your comments and turning back on you. I'm thinking other UK fan's would wish you'd shut up while you're behind.

Lay off the meth, toothless and you'll realize UK's superiority over the hillbillies from Knoxville.

Lay off the meth, toothless and you'll realize UK's superiority over the hillbillies from Knoxville.
We beat y'all in everything you stupid twit. You're obviously not the best Kentucky has offer you ignorant tee shirt fan. If I have to argue with a UK fan, let it be with someone that isn't such a dumbass.

@della you've done well when Bert puts you on ignore. Welcome to the club.
Well, he comes off as arrogant, entitled and smug. I lost any sort of respect I had for him last year (18/19) when he acted so poorly after both the UT/UK games. In the one ya'll won he was gleeful and rub it in your face and on the one y'all lost he was like a spoiled brat child pitching a fit. I got no time for kids that never grew up and I like men that are gentlemen.

So, the silver lining to deal with this neanderthal (Crum) is, I no longer have to deal with Bert. I put him on ignore, so it will be like neither of us exist for each other and that is the ultimate win for me.

Well, he comes off as arrogant, entitled and smug. I lost any sort of respect I had for him last year (18/19) when he acted so poorly after both the UT/UK games. In the one ya'll won he was gleeful and rub it in your face and on the one y'all lost he was like a spoiled brat child pitching a fit. I got no time for kids that never grew up and I like men that are gentlemen.

So, the silver lining to deal with this neanderthal (Crum) is, I no longer have to deal with Bert. I put him on ignore, so it will be like neither of us exist for each other and that is the ultimate win for me.
Sounds about right. He will talk shit and when you give it back to him he will put you on ignore. And then constantly talk about how awesome he is that he has you on ignore Laughing its great.

Sounds about right. He will talk shit and when you give it back to him he will put you on ignore. And then constantly talk about how awesome he is that he has you on ignore Laughing its great.
That is a pretty cowardly behavior. It would probably be akin to the basketball phrase, "not being able to match up inside". Laughing

We beat y'all in everything you stupid twit. You're obviously not the best Kentucky has offer you ignorant tee shirt fan. If I have to argue with a UK fan, let it be with someone that isn't such a dumbass.

7-5 in the last 12. "We dun wun dat der supa bo." - signed, Dumb Della.

"That 7-5 really has UK fans torn up". -signed triggered Creep Crum.

Do you still believe that being 7-5 over the last 12 games even though you are a 150+ to 40+ disadvantage in the history of the series means UT has passed UK in basketball superiority? Asking for the pysch majors and substance abuse professionals on this site.

Do you still believe that being 7-5 over the last 12 games even though you are a 150+ to 40+ disadvantage in the history of the series means UT has passed UK in basketball superiority? Asking for the pysch majors and substance abuse professionals on this site.
I believe the only game that matters is the one at hand. I believe in the here and now. Yale has the most CFB National Championships in history at 18. I do not think Yale's past titles makes them relevant today. What matters is today or recent.

I think a true fan is one that supports her team regardless of the team's success. Furthermore, a weak fan is someone that only supports an element of the program based on it's success.

Reactions: Villian07
I believe the only game that matters is the one at hand. I believe in the here and now. Yale has the most CFB National Championships in history at 18. I do not think Yale's past titles makes them relevant today. What matters is today or recent.

I think a true fan is one that supports her team regardless of the team's success. Furthermore, a weak fan is someone that only supports an element of the program based on it's success.

I'll take that as wisely backtracking on your initial extremely ignorant statement.

I forgive you.

I'll take that as wisely backtracking on your initial extremely ignorant statement.

I forgive you.
I haven't backtracked from anything. If anything, I have doubled down on the time component.

ADVERTISEMENT