ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to get back into the stock market

della

Gold Member
Dec 11, 2001
Team
Tennessee
I think we have turned the corner on this virus.

Nah we have not turned the corner at all, lets wait till about 100k people are tested positive and that will be most likely the turning point.

So you're not a bandwagon fans like UT basketball?
You UK basketball fans are the biggest hypocrites on Rivals. CBB is the only sport you follow due to the fact UK is a one trick pony. So, in that sense, y'all are the biggest bandwagon fans.

You're kinda like Cicada, you live underground 9 months out of the year only to emerge for a few months of chirping, then back below the soil line.

You UK basketball fans are the biggest hypocrites on on Rivals. CBB is the only sport you follow due to the fact UK is a one trick pony. So, in that sense, y'all are the biggest bandwagon fans.

You're kinda like Cicada, you live underground 9 months out of the year only to emerge for a few months of chirping, then back below the soil line.

Oh shit!!!!!

Reactions: della
oil made a jump of $5 per barrel after the President announced that they would start buying oil to fill the reserves. the government is planning on buying 77 million barrels. talk about ripping the government off.

Reactions: hawkit3113
You UK basketball fans are the biggest hypocrites on Rivals. CBB is the only sport you follow due to the fact UK is a one trick pony. So, in that sense, y'all are the biggest bandwagon fans.

I don't care who ya are----that's some funny shit.Laughing

Reactions: della
Got on the ford wagon after the first big hit smh it was like $7-8 I thought I was making moves bc the next Monday everything went back up on to see it fall 2-3 more times since then.

Now is the time.

That boats sailed for me unfortunately, took everything in my savings and bought stocks and less than a month later needless to say I’m down big, but at this point who isn’t, but back to it point yes i def wish I would have waited till now.

That boats sailed for me unfortunately, took everything in my savings and bought stocks and less than a month later needless to say I’m down big, but at this point who isn’t, but back to it point yes i def wish I would have waited till now.

Everything? Jesus dude, learn how to invest.

No portfolio should be in any one thing.
Agreed. I’m heavily into Enron and Blockbuster. My online Etrade account doesn’t even show the symbols anymore for them, just numbers in place of that. I’m guessing they’re the numbers in which they will soon pay me out for hodling.

To the moon!

Agreed. I’m heavily into Enron and Blockbuster. My online Etrade account doesn’t even show the symbols anymore for them, just numbers in place of that. I’m guessing they’re the numbers in which they will soon pay me out for hodling.

To the moon!

RollLaugh

Thanks for the laugh.

Reactions: schoonerwest
giphy.gif

God bless everyone ITT.

Trying to time the market during a global pandemic should be easy enough. I’d say we all can do it.

Reactions: UL_1986
God bless everyone ITT.

Trying to time the market during a global pandemic should be easy enough. I’d say we all can do it.
Market is 30% down. It ain't going to zero. No new cases of virus in China. Fear is the larger component of the market collapse and not fundamentals.

If you look at it from downside/Upside potential, it looks better than worse ahead.

“Rewatches Wall Street with Charlie Sheen & Michael Douglas”

Market is 30% down. It ain't going to zero. No new cases of virus in China. Fear is the larger component of the market collapse and not fundamentals.

If you look at it from downside/Upside potential, it looks better than worse ahead.

Totally, 30% with trillions of repo planned and an unknown number of weeks of shutdown to go, probably won’t drop any more.

ADVERTISEMENT