ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to get back into the stock market

Wow...finally got around to reading this thread. I’m not a Wall Street expert...oh wait...I spent a decade on Wall Street and now I do M&A/Strategy for a gigantic corporation, and I may have read some of the most comical sht ever. You guys know who I’m talking about. I’ll just leave it that.

@dragonhawk1855

Wow...finally got around to reading this thread. I’m not a Wall Street expert...oh wait...I spent a decade on Wall Street and now I do M&A/Strategy for a gigantic corporation, and I may have read some of the most comical sht ever. You guys know who I’m talking about. I’ll just leave it that.
Well shit dude any advice? I’m all ears

giphy.gif

Reactions: jwardelt
hey can't help him out. as I have been charting the markets for over 4 decades and now vulva spent 1 decade and is expert. oooooo color me unimpressed.

hmm 4 to 1 in decades of experience. who you gonna trust?

You were up 130,000 on Pura and lost 128,000 of that profit. I’ll trust Vulvha.

Well shit dude any advice? I’m all ears

giphy.gif
Real talk, am I an a$$hole?

1) Liquidated pretty much all my equity exposure, including 401k, 5 months ago
2) Got hammered on a relative basis over those months
3) Loving that the market is tanking (obviously not hoping for deaths)
4) Now, I want it to sht the bed as much as possible so I can pile everything back in and get my upside

I might be an a$$hole.

I posted the above on Mar 9th in the B1G thread. Didn’t get back in at the absolute low, but around 19k on the Dow. I’ve made a nice killing so far. As of a couple weeks ago, I thought the recovery would be a W shape, but at this point that might not happen anymore. My recommendation would be that if we do see a big pull back, go long as much as you can in quality tech (Amazon, Google, Apple, etc).

Edit: you could just go with S&P futures if you don’t want to go for single names

Edit #2: obviously doesn’t need to be said, but don’t fck with penny stocks. Even when you think you are up, that market is so illiquid, you’ll likely get fcked trying to realize any of the gains. Plus, it is rampant with fraud.

Last edited:
Reactions: bMORE607
have not lost it as I still own the stock the only true way to lose is if I sell, I have no intention of selling. 4 years is a long time and a lot can change in 4 years.

also initial investment was 5500 for 500,000 shares right now the value is 6,125 so I am still in the black in profits. so its down 123,875.00

each .001 it goes up the value increases by 500 per total share value. if it goes up 0.01 the total share value goes up 5,000

also initial investment was 5500 for 500,000 shares right now the value is 6,125 so I am still in the black in profits. so its down 123,875.00

each .001 it goes up the value increases by 500 per total share value. if it goes up 0.01 the total share value goes up 5,000

You lost 123,875.00 by not selling. I'll take VulvHa's advice.

hey can't help him out. as I have been charting the markets for over 4 decades and now vulva spent 1 decade and is expert. oooooo color me unimpressed.

hmm 4 to 1 in decades of experience. who you gonna trust?
Yikes, my credentials speak for themselves, and you live in a trailer. The guys here know that I know what the fck I’m talking about when it comes to the economy/markets. They also know that you don’t even have a grasp of what Kempom does, which isn’t that complicated.

Edit: Your comment in the thread that every company starts off as a penny stock is literally the dumbest sht of all time. You are the DOAT.

Last edited:
Reactions: bMORE607
hmm my pura is up to 0.0145 for a gain of .23 increasing the value to $7500 for a $2,000 gain after the drop.

oil is taking a beating as it is down $6.33 pb to $11.94 while gas is only down 0.01 per gallon to 0.76, the gas rip off continues.

oil is taking a beating as it is down $6.33 pb to $11.94 while gas is only down 0.01 per gallon to 0.76, the gas rip off continues.
If it continues to stay down in the teens for a few more months then we’re gonna see nearly $100 oil within a year from now. Then you’ll really be furious.

so far today the recovery is $2,232 of that 123,000 drop. putting it at -$120,768. the market has only been open 45 minutes.

If it continues to stay down in the teens for a few more months then we’re gonna see nearly $100 oil within a year from now. Then you’ll really be furious.
oil will never get that high as people won't let it. this actually a good thing as people are learning how to drive less. yes people will start driving back and forth from work, but now rather than making 2 or 3 trip out for groceries they will now stop and pick up what is needed on the way home. less long distant trips its amazing how people are learning how to curb their driving habits.

and nobody needs oil to be $100+ oil.

so far today the recovery is $2,232 of that 123,000 drop. putting it at -$120,768. the market has only been open 45 minutes.
also it is going to take more than a few months before people start to think about driving long distances again, we are looking at more like 12 to 18 months.

Were you really up over $100K at one point on a $5K investment and you didn’t sell any of it?
why should I as am in for the long haul with this stock. sports beverages are the future, plus it being a CBD infused beverage that now included Tea and Coffee of which they have already have a contract to sell it [StarBucks] now if they get a contract with a major bottling company. that company will bottle and help distribute it World Wide.

with their aquiring a gummie and chewing gum to infuse with CBD the marketability increased.

what needs to happen is to find a drug to either stop or curtail the Corona Viru world wide so people will start start buying not just their products but just start buying in general,

why should I as am in for the long haul with this stock. sports beverages are the future, plus it being a CBD infused beverage that now included Tea and Coffee of which they have already have a contract to sell it [StarBucks] now if they get a contract with a major bottling company. that company will bottle and help distribute it World Wide.

with their aquiring a gummie and chewing gum to infuse with CBD the marketability increased.

what needs to happen is to find a drug to either stop or curtail the Corona Viru world wide so people will start start buying not just their products but just start buying in general,
When did you invest the $5,000 in it?

20-25x return is incredible. Even if you are in it for the long haul you should have sold $10,000 worth so that no matter that happened from there you still made a minimum of 2x your investment.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
Were you really up over $100K at one point on a $5K investment and you didn’t sell any of it?
for the record I own 12 penny stocks,
2 oil stocks
1 EV and lithium Battery making
1 that makes Meters that Utilitycompanies use
2 phama companies
3 phama companies that use Marijuana in their research
1 infused beverage company
2 that are diversified in what they do or their subsiduaries do.

not invested in just one company, would be curios to see how much 1 of my pharma stocks go if they fing a drug to fight the Virus,

my EV stock started construction on a $300,000,000 Factory in Africa to distributor their electric motor scooters.

in the US they already have a few contracts with colleges for what they call the shared ride progra
the scooter are kept in locations where they can be charged and then used all day long by the students to get around then bring it back to get recharged.

don't see why it can work as my 4 wheel scooter is rechargeable. golf carts are rechargeable and can go all day per charge and are able to be recharged.

they even have a contract to design a Semi to run on electric batteries.

2 oil stocks
2 phama companies

not invested in just one company, would be curios to see how much 1 of my pharma stocks go if they fing a drug to fight the Virus,

my EV stock started construction on a $300,000,000 Factory in Africa to distributor their electric motor scooters.

in the US they already have a few contracts with colleges for what they call the shared ride progra
the scooter are kept in locations where they can be charged and then used all day long by the students to get around then bring it back to get recharged.

don't see why it can work as my 4 wheel scooter is rechargeable. golf carts are rechargeable and can go all day per charge and are able to be recharged.

What oil stocks?

2 oil stocks
2 phama companies

Oh thank god, I was afraid you didn't diversify yore penny stocks.

When did you invest the $5,000 in it?
4 years ago give or take a couple months, why? the projection is out to 24-25 before they get to full production, could happen sooner if they contract with this unnamed beverage company, they will not release the name until the contract is signed

they have joined Corona Brewrey to make a CBD infused Beer. which is/was to go into production this fall. the Virus put those plans on hold for now.

Oh thank god, I was afraid you didn't diversify yore penny stocks.
the penny stocks are a hobby to play with.

or as my wife said my mad money to play with, my main assets like 401K, CD's, properties and cash on hand are seperate from the penny stocks. if I was interested in a quick fix I would have sold it. right now the future is bright and will be a BONUS and nothing more.

oh the reason why gas is not dropping is because the demand for gas is starting to perk with states easing their restriction on travel. any reason to gouge people I guess,

even though the demand for gas is down 50%, but hey reporters are showing a uptick in driving in Los Angeles and Dallas. so they are using that as a excuse to drive the price of gas nationwide,

the May contact sits at $10.66 down $7.61 per barrel. June contracts are at $22.89 a drop of $2.14 on the day.

Nobody is mad, we think yore getting scammed. But if it's just expendable, fun money then have at it.
only time will tell if Pura is a scam but after 5 years you would think that they would have been exposed by now or got their money and ran by now?

even the company that I worked for needed to be in business for 5 years with a solid track record before the local company that dealt in start up corporations that sells or buys the new corporations stock to either promote or sell the stock. the biggest problem was they tried to convince him to start the asking price of $100 per share with a initial buy in of $20,000. the problem was all he needed was 500,000 for new equipment and 250,000 for working capital

only time will tell if Pura is a scam but after 5 years you would think that they would have been exposed by now or got their money and ran by now?

even the company that I worked for needed to be in business for 5 years with a solid track record before the local company that dealt in start up corporations that sells or buys the new corporations stock to either promote or sell the stock. the biggest problem was they tried to convince him to start the asking price of $100 per share with a initial buy in of $20,000. the problem was all he needed was 500,000 for new equipment and 250,000 for working capital
3xe8p8.jpg

That doesn’t scream promising.

3xe8p8.jpg

That doesn’t scream promising.
what did you expect from them as they are just now getting distribution set up and getting the beverages finalized to be produced in the last 6 months. now there is the Virus that has shut every major business and small businesses. no customers + no buyers + no market = no revenue.

in the end no stock price movement.

but I supposed you are looking for the price of the stock to be over $20 ps.

what did you expect from them as they are just now getting distribution set up and getting the beverages finalized to be produced in the last 6 months. now there is the Virus that has shut every major business and small businesses. no customers + no buyers + no market = no revenue.

in the end no stock price movement.

but I supposed you are looking for the price of the stock to be over $20 ps.
What the hell have they been doing for almost two decades then? Look at the bottom of the graph that first year mark is 2008.

It’s negative right now. I expect a post from you by the end of the day telling us how mad you are that the gas station didn’t pay you to fill up your tank.
I’m not even going to pretend to know what’s going on. Is this like super bad or just a dip because nobody is leaving their house?

ADVERTISEMENT