ADVERTISEMENT

It is time to get back into the stock market

I’m not even going to pretend to know what’s going on. Is this like super bad or just a dip because nobody is leaving their house?
It’s the last day of May contracts. I believe it’s essentially a fire sale. We still have tankers coming over from Saudi Arabia next month too. Tomorrow June contracts are around $20. The industry will be fine but a ton of big names will go bankrupt and a lot of people will lose their jobs.

It’s the last day of May contracts. I believe it’s essentially a fire sale. We still have tankers coming over from Saudi Arabia next month too. Tomorrow June contracts are around $20. The industry will be fine but a ton of big names will go bankrupt and a lot of people will lose their jobs.
Will the June contract's also drop? Or will that be predicated on the country still being shutdown in the next 4 weeks?

Will the June contract's also drop? Or will that be predicated on the country still being shutdown in the next 4 weeks?
Man, I have no idea. My area of knowledge in this industry is in the land/legals. When it comes to the bigger picture I have to rely on what the finance guys say just like everybody else. And after 15 years I've learned that most of them have no idea what they're talking about either. Ima just enjoy the ride for now.

Reactions: bMORE607
Man, I have no idea. My area of knowledge in this industry is in the land/legals. When it comes to the bigger picture I have to rely on what the finance guys say just like everybody else. And after 15 years I've learned that most of them have no idea what they're talking about either. Ima just enjoy the ride for now.
Yea I was watching CNBC and the guy kinda looked totally bewildered. I guess I'll have to wait for Gil's end of day report.

Reactions: schoonerwest
What the hell have they been doing for almost two decades then? Look at the bottom of the graph that first year mark is 2008.
1st of all this is 2020 and 2008 was just 12 years ago so its not close to 2 decades, hmmm 12 years at most that's a long time to run a scam on people. my guess they were testing how to get the CBD OIL out of the hemp, you also seem to forget that up until the last year Majijuana was totally illegal in the states and Canada, Canada just legalized weed and some of the states started to legalize Weed, since that time the process as picked up its pace.

this summer would be the 1st exposure for their CBD Sports drink in the US @ the Las Vegas Sports show sponsored by Arnold Schwartzenegor. [excuse the spelling] they have been at the one in Africa, Germany, Canada and Latin America.

until the Weed was being made legal the options just were not there. this is why they have been able to sign contracts with distributors and are starting to build their own factory and getting contracts with other bottlers.

the show has been put on hold due to the Corona Virus.

1st of all this is 2020 and 2008 was just 12 years ago so its not close to 2 decades, hmmm 12 years at most that's a long time to run a scam on people. my guess they were testing how to get the CBD OIL out of the hemp, you also seem to forget that up until the last year Majijuana was totally illegal in the states and Canada, Canada just legalized weed and some of the states started to legalize Weed, since that time the process as picked up its pace.

this summer would be the 1st exposure for their CBD Sports drink in the US @ the Las Vegas Sports show sponsored by Arnold Schwartzenegor. [excuse the spelling] they have been at the one in Africa, Germany, Canada and Latin America.

until the Weed was being made legal the options just were not there. this is why they have been able to sign contracts with distributors and are starting to build their own factory and getting contracts with other bottlers.

the show has been put on hold due to the Corona Virus.
You can't even read a graph FFS.

the May contract dropped to -37.63 so the speculators wouldn't have to take physical possession of the actual oil. in after hour trading oil has recovered $4.88 pb to -$32.75 pb, couldn't happen to a better group of speculators that manipulate the price of oil and gas. that's ok now they can manipulate the price of Natural Gas as it went up .10 cents per mm/btu. in the last 14 business days its gone from $1.66 to $1.95 jumping on the output forecast.

again speculator doing what they do best by manipulate the price of future energy products. with never actually taking physical possession of the actual product. this time they got caught and were going to take actual possession.

that meant that they would actually have to pay for storage. so they sold for a loss to keep from storing the oil themselves.

doesn't cost them anything to hold just paper contracts on their hands.

I believe in dragon hawk. I will invest in his scam company. Whats the worst that could happen.

I believe in dragon hawk. I will invest in his scam company. Whats the worst that could happen.
as it was proven its been around since 2008. scams of any type don't last that long, you might see copy cats pop up but under a new name and new wrinkle.

my biggest fear and is why I avoid companies that have billions in outstanding shares as they are the 1st to do a reverse stock split. that happened to me twice, one I bought 10,000,000 shares for a $1,000 then 6 months later they did a reverse split and I had 10,000 shares left.

the other one I had 20,000 then they did the same deal and I was left with just 1 share with investment of $7985 this is a oil company. 1 share worth $1. only way I can even come close is to hope the stock drops to $0.01 ps share spend $100 to get 10,000 shares and then sell when it reaches $1.00 to make a small profit to reinvest elsewhere. or just use it for vacationing. this summer we were going to go to Branson to take in a couple shows and check the sights out.

as it was proven its been around since 2008. scams of any type don't last that long, you might see copy cats pop up but under a new name and new wrinkle.

my biggest fear and is why I avoid companies that have billions in outstanding shares as they are the 1st to do a reverse stock split. that happened to me twice, one I bought 10,000,000 shares for a $1,000 then 6 months later they did a reverse split and I had 10,000 shares left.

the other one I had 20,000 then they did the same deal and I was left with just 1 share with investment of $7985 this is a oil company. 1 share worth $1. only way I can even come close is to hope the stock drops to $0.01 ps share spend $100 to get 10,000 shares and then sell when it reaches $1.00 to make a small profit to reinvest elsewhere. or just use it for vacationing. this summer we were going to go to Branson to take in a couple shows and check the sights out.
What oil companies are you invested in?

when you look at it the large oil companies have their own wells they pump oil out of and then they have their own refineries,

these companies DON'T BUY the oil that they pump out of the ground, even SA has their own refinery that process the oil that they pump out of the ground. again SA DOES NOT BUY the oil. a lot of these OPEC Nations have their own refinery and if not, they don't need this $100 oil nor do they even need $40 oil,

it does not cost that much to pump oil out of the ground and ship it, after all how hard can it be to hold onto a pipe and fill a 2 million barrel tanker up to ship to other country's,

What oil companies are you invested in?
PTCO was my main one the other one is KAFS they get oil out of what is called Sand oil. PLUS they also drill for oil in shale.

NAFS also joined with Voycare and are now also getting into Medical 2nd opinion portal and are getting into China's 100 billion dollar Telemedicine Industry.

Reverse splits are a risk of buying stocks that trade near the minimum required share price (assuming that’s what you did). But, they don’t result in an overnight loss of value. Whatever your investment was the night before the split, it would be the same (more or less) after the reverse split.

Reactions: GE Nole
Reverse splits are a risk of buying stocks that trade near the minimum required share price (assuming that’s what you did). But, they don’t result in an overnight loss of value. Whatever your investment was the night before the split, it would be the same (more or less) after the reverse split.
depends on the # of shares, spent $1,000 to buy 10,000,000 shares didn't find out till it was to late that they had 10,000,000,000 shares outstanding, after the reverse split I was reduced to 10,000 shares. the share price after the split was $0.25 per share for about 24 hours then it started falling, waited for it to fall below $0.001 before I bought enough to where I could break even @$0.0055. right now its at .005 for a value of $2447.39 vs the $2628.50 to break even.

$.25 X 10,000 = $2500 it dropped before I had a chance to sell. right now there are 11,500,000 shares outstanding. now I own 489,479 shares.

CONC is the companies and they make utility meters for the utility companies. not much comes out about them good or bad.

to sell or hold would be easier if they would at least put something out about what or how they were doing.

when I 1st started playing [dabbling] in the penny stocks I didn't even consider looking at how MANY share that the companies had outstanding.

CONC had a product that is needed and used everyday that were attached to people homes. at that time these meters were the type that they could just go up and punch some numbers in to their hand held collectors.

I was joking when I called it a scam, but there are companies that scam for years. Want a good read look up Argyll Equities/Immunosyn Corp, etc...

Lets just say I had interactions with several higher ups involved in those. One was sentenced to 15 years in prison, one killed himself, one lied under oath and several other SEC violations, etc....

They operated for several years scamming people. My family wasn't scammed by stocks, but we we lost about $100,000 from them.

depends on the # of shares, spent $1,000 to buy 10,000,000 shares didn't find out till it was to late that they had 10,000,000,000 shares outstanding, after the reverse split I was reduced to 10,000 shares. the share price after the split was $0.25 per share for about 24 hours then it started falling, waited for it to fall below $0.001 before I bought enough to where I could break even @$0.0055. right now its at .005 for a value of $2447.39 vs the $2628.50 to break even.

$.25 X 10,000 = $2500 it dropped before I had a chance to sell. right now there are 11,500,000 shares outstanding. now I own 489,479 shares.

CONC is the companies and they make utility meters for the utility companies. not much comes out about them good or bad.

to sell or hold would be easier if they would at least put something out about what or how they were doing.

when I 1st started playing [dabbling] in the penny stocks I didn't even consider looking at how MANY share that the companies had outstanding.

CONC had a product that is needed and used everyday that were attached to people homes. at that time these meters were the type that they could just go up and punch some numbers in to their hand held collectors.

What was the reason for the share price plummeting? The reverse split wouldn’t make the price fall.

Last edited:
What was the reason for the share price plummeting? The reverse split wouldn’t make the price fall.
no reason was given. my only guess was so that a few could hold more of the controlling stock. until the price of the stock hits a certain level nobody know if a company is making any money or not.

if nobody knows how much they are making they don't have to share any of the profits. that's why I am in the position I am, didn't expect the share price to ever hit $0.25 again but felt the price of $0.01 was very realistic. again get my money back and make a small profit. even its only a couple hundred.

no reason was given. my only guess was so that a few could hold more of the controlling stock. until the price of the stock hits a certain level nobody know if a company is making any money or not.

if nobody knows how much they are making they don't have to share any of the profits. that's why I am in the position I am, didn't expect the share price to ever hit $0.25 again but felt the price of $0.01 was very realistic. again get my money back and make a small profit. even its only a couple hundred.
giphy.gif

D0W - 493.86
S&P -69.90
10 year T-Note -0.06 to 0.56
oil -5.83 to 14.60
Gas -.10 to 0.63
my stock when I looked someone sold 250 shares at its lowest point of the day @ 0.0123, for a whopping $3.075.

CONC just had a seller sell 520 shares for .0025 for $1.30 selling price. cutting my stock value in half to $1223.70. which made the day go into the red.

just rechecked value was 0.0125 the someone sell 100 shares to drop the value to 0.0123. someone is manipulating the price right now. trade for $1.23 makes no sense.

D0W - 493.86
S&P -69.90
10 year T-Note -0.06 to 0.56
oil -5.83 to 14.60
Gas -.10 to 0.63
my stock when I looked someone sold 250 shares at its lowest point of the day @ 0.0123, for a whopping $3.075.

CONC just had a seller sell 520 shares for .0025 for $1.30 selling price. cutting my stock value in half to $1223.70. which made the day go into the red.
Bummer man. Just think, you could’ve sold that same stock yesterday for nearly $2500 and then bought 60 shares of XOM. Then you wouldn’t have to worry about losing half of its value because 1 dude sold $1 worth of it.

Reactions: MileHighSpartan
at least Pura has rebounded from the morining lows of.0123 to 0.013 up from yesterday's closing price of .0127

CONC is not going anywhere, if I have to I can let the kids fight to who see who gets stuck with it. or I could just split in half and sit in a corner as a ghost and watch.

DOW -631.56
S&P -86.60
10 YTN -.06
Oil down to $11.57 from over $20 pb now in after hour trading it is up $1.49 to $13.06.
Gas was down to $0.57 now in after hour trading it is up to $0.63.

DOW +411.05
S&P +53.74
10 YTN +0.04
Oil +$2.53 to $14.10 pb
Gas +0.11 per gallon to 0.68
both are up on HOPES that the demand for Gas goes up,
build by EIA
Oil increase of 15.6 million barrels last week
Gas increase of 1 million barrels.

speculator profit for 2020 to date, $20 billion off of soeculation of the Gas and Oil market,

who doesn't think the speculators don't manipulate the prices? the forecasters post false info stating that this is going to happen [supposedly] then it never does. Wish they would do away with these paper trades and force these people to ACTUALLY take physical possession of the product making them pay for storage, transportation. then they would not be so quick to buy. also they need to do away of the ability to make money on the loss of the price.

end of day
DOW +450.70
S&P +62.14
10 YTN +0,05
oil finished at $13.87 pb
gas +$0.14 to $0.72 pg

now they are pushing the price up because of a major shortage due to a conflict between the US and Iran after the Iranian gun ship harassed the navy ships in the region, Trump gave the order/ok to destroy any and all gunships.

Wow...finally got around to reading this thread. I’m not a Wall Street expert...oh wait...I spent a decade on Wall Street and now I do M&A/Strategy for a gigantic corporation, and I may have read some of the most comical sht ever. You guys know who I’m talking about. I’ll just leave it that.

Are you telling me a certain poster has absolutely no clue with which he speaks about? Are you really ****ing telling me that?

giphy.gif

Are you telling me a certain poster has absolutely no clue with which he speaks about? Are you really ****ing telling me that?

giphy.gif
hey vulva has 10 year of knowledge of the stock market and that is better than my 40 years,

4 decades > 1 decade. = better knowledge of how the market works.
ME > than Vulva in actual knowledge.

hey vulva has 10 year of knowledge of the stock market and that is better than my 40 years,

4 decades > 1 decade. = better knowledge of how the market works.
ME > than Vulva in actual knowledge.
Yes. His knowledge/expertise is much deeper and understanding than anything you could learn in 200 years. You’ve made that clear... and he hasn’t even posted much on the topic. Lol

Yes. His knowledge/expertise is much deeper and understanding than anything you could learn in 200 years. You’ve made that clear... and he hasn’t even posted much on the topic. Lol
and you are so stupid that you follow him like a good lemming over the cliff,

ask him much is he worth if he is that knowledgeable. after all he should have at least $500,000,000 by now with his so called expertise.

Tell us about your biggest win ever with penny stocks.
FINA BOUGHT it at .0001 and sold it at .075
Fannie may not a real big win bought 5,000 shares @ $1,000 and sold it at $2.00 @$10,000 have not looked at it lately.
Pura is my biggest as I have 500,000 shares @.011 went to [some confusion] my account was #125,000 but another person showed it reached $.15 per share.

the rest were just modest gains that I just reinvested in or set aside for non essentials like a rental house that my Granddaughter lives in, plus a 2019 29' class C Motor home.

because of the virus these are now in the red
ALYI 250,000 shares @$2250 investment
CONC 489,478 Shares @$2628.50 investment reverse split
EURI 115,350 shares @$1926.35 reverse split
INST 10,000,000 @$1,000.00 PHAMA deals in medical research [marijuana]
KALY 250,000 shares $1210.00 investment Marijuana medical research and cream made for women out of CBD extracts
NAFS Shale Oil
NOVA 1,000,000 $410.00 investment marijuana medical research
NYMH 4 $250.25 Reverse stock split they bought my original company that I invested in 2,500,000 shares a Bio Deasil fuel maker, then they bought it shut it down,
POTN 10,000 shares $525.90 marijuana company
PTCO 1 share bought 20,000 shares @9,719.47 reverse stock spit oil company 1st real non penny stock that really burned me
PURA 500,00 $5500 investment Marijuana CBD Infused beverage manufacturer

now you can follow my penny stocks

who would of though that the biggest burn would come from a oil stock long before the Virus hit.

FINA BOUGHT it at .0001 and sold it at .075
Fannie may not a real big win bought 5,000 shares @ $1,000 and sold it at $2.00 @$10,000 have not looked at it lately.
Pura is my biggest as I have 500,000 shares @.011 went to [some confusion] my account was #125,000 but another person showed it reached $.15 per share.

the rest were just modest gains that I just reinvested in or set aside for non essentials like a rental house that my Granddaughter lives in, plus a 2019 29' class C Motor home.

because of the virus these are now in the red
ALYI 250,000 shares @$2250 investment
CONC 489,478 Shares @$2628.50 investment reverse split
EURI 115,350 shares @$1926.35 reverse split
INST 10,000,000 @$1,000.00 PHAMA deals in medical research [marijuana]
KALY 250,000 shares $1210.00 investment Marijuana medical research and cream made for women out of CBD extracts
NAFS Shale Oil
NOVA 1,000,000 $410.00 investment marijuana medical research
NYMH 4 $250.25 Reverse stock split they bought my original company that I invested in 2,500,000 shares a Bio Deasil fuel maker, then they bought it shut it down,
POTN 10,000 shares $525.90 marijuana company
PTCO 1 share bought 20,000 shares @9,719.47 reverse stock spit oil company 1st real non penny stock that really burned me
PURA 500,00 $5500 investment Marijuana CBD Infused beverage manufacturer

now you can follow my penny stocks

who would of though that the biggest burn would come from a oil stock long before the Virus hit.
“5,000 shares @ $1,000 and sold it at $2.00 @$10,000”

What?

DOW +318.90 up to 23,794.72
S&P +35.48 up to 2834.90
10 YTN -.01 to 0.61
Oil + $4.15 to $17.93 on hopes that the demand destruction is over.
Gas +0.08 to $0.77

that's 0.25 per gallon higher than it was when Oil was trading @$21.00 pb. as well as hopes that there will be bigger cuts in production by capping wells. creating a fake shortage.

they already proved there is no real shortage, to them its like opening a spigot then closing it to control the amount of oil that comes out. all in the name of controlling the price of oil and nothing more with the speculator licking their sandals and saying YES MASTER whatever your hearts desire we your obedient slave are here to do your bidding.

you want $100 pb oil, we will do every thing we can to do.

Damn. I was hoping you were gonna say you bought $5MM worth of stock. Lol
would have been nice, but for something like I will rely on my agent for advicer @TDAmeritrade. who handles my 401K,

Today my penny stocks went up $2394.85 total to sit at $13,752.87
CONC had its largest trading day in the last 10 years, trading 935,854 to finish @0.0059 just below my break even point.

PURA just aquired Hemp4mula confection business that deals with medical research on the patented extraction process, as PURA has the only Patent on that proccess.

they are not getting into the medical aspect but will be involved in the extraction process. this was announced @1:17 ET and after that the price went from .0125 to .0135 and ended the day @ .0130.

tomorrows asking price is .0150 we will see. on both PURA and CONC if the price goes up. if CONC goes up and has the same type of volume I will sell and go from there.

DOW +39.44
S&P -1.51
10 YTN 0.01
Oil finishes higher @$16.50 per barrel Kuwait and Algeria announced that they were cutting production immediately. also investors are banking on the Corona Virus as flatlined and the hope that demand will pick up.
Gas finished @$0.69 per gallon.

I expect when oil hits $20 gas will hit $0.85 or higher, prices at the pump will jump $0.25 a gallon or higher across the nation. the days of cheap gas that really nobody got to take advantage of are coming to a very fast end.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT