ADVERTISEMENT

Isaiah Stewart

HRTheCard

Sep 15, 2016
Team
Louisville
Mack’s offered him. Just thought I’d let everyone know because that’s the reason why I’m here according to @Da_Bull

Reactions: jhmossy
Glad we get to hear about every offer well in advance of the players deciding to go elsewhere. Should keep things exciting around here during the offseason.

Reactions: kydmb99 and KisteK
act like you have been there before @HRTheCard

if every poster made a new thread for every recruit that their school offered then this board would be flooded with nothing but XXX offered XXX threads

act like you have been there before @HRTheCard

if every poster made a new thread for every recruit that their school offered then this board would be flooded with nothing but XXX offered XXX threads

Woah we don’t need any of those XXX threads! And yes, I know. I couldn’t care less about what he says ...just started another one to rustle him up a bit. He was upset in the other thread

Woah we don’t need any of those XXX threads! And yes, I know. I couldn’t care less about what he says ...just started another one to rustle him up a bit. He was upset in the other thread

dang i forgot, XXX threads are against board rules

Look, Kansas will take Matthew Hurt and Jeremiah Robinson-Earl; everyone else can land/take/grab/poke/sign the rest of the '19 recruits.

Seems fair.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT