ADVERTISEMENT

Hey UTjunior. Do you know what tonight is?

JackStorm

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2021
Its "Time for you to let us know how COCKS taste" night!!!

Ive crunched all the numbers and the most logical score for tonight is;

UTjr between 71-78
Cocks between 75-82

Theres actually a small chance you dont taste tonight gentlemen. But i hope you do!

Reactions: BigGeorge38 Fan
Its "Time for you to let us know how COCKS taste" night!!!

Ive crunched all the numbers and the most logical score for tonight is;

UTjr between 71-78
Cocks between 75-82

Theres actually a small chance you dont taste tonight gentlemen. But i hope you do!
giphy.gif

Yeppers, we know...

Lesser of two evils... keeping conference standings in mind as well.
4411485128_ece98b2a36_z.jpg

In that case, I suppose you realize you won't be getting an invite to the Big Orange Celebration dinner that Bert and I are attending after the game.

• Haha
Reactions: JC for 3
Yeah, there's no way the Vols lose this game. No threat here. This is going to be a blowout.

• Haha
Reactions: JackStorm
Yeah, there's no way the Vols lose this game. No threat here. This is going to be a blowout.
Of course not, someone has to avenge y'all. It's a bad look on the Conference when our only Blueblood gets pushed around for 40 minutes by a bully. So, stop fretting and dry your tears cause your Big Orange brother is going to teach those mean chickens a lesson.

Of course not, someone has to avenge y'all. It's a bad look on the Conference when our only Blueblood gets pushed around for 40 minutes by a bully. So, stop fretting and dry your tears cause your Big Orange brother is going to teach those mean chickens a lesson.
Wow, i wasnt expecting for them to still tell everyone about how the COCKS taste a week later. Love to see it!

• Haha
Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Wow, i wasnt expecting for them to still tell everyone about how the COCKS taste a week later. Love to see it!
You in particular really stirred them up. Y'all not only beat them, but embarrassed them and you didn't let them forget it. I'm glad y'all came out before our game to mix it up some. Just makes it more fun.

I'm going to trust y'all on this one. I'm sliding all my chips to the middle of the table in favor of UT. I'm that confident in a UT win tonight.

Reactions: della
You in particular really stirred them up. Y'all not only beat them, but embarrassed them and you didn't let them forget it. I'm glad y'all came out before our game to mix it up some. Just makes it more fun.
I keep reading all these posts about how arrogant UK fans are, I think we have all displayed great humility since our loss to uSCjr last week. This should be noted, I feel.

I keep reading all these posts about how arrogant UK fans are, I think we have all displayed great humility since our loss to uSCjr last week. This should be noted, I feel.
Your Sr Statesman Bert didn't seem too humble and wasn't it you that said y'all would be punting a chicken soon?

• Haha
Reactions: JackStorm
Your Sr Statesman Bert didn't seem too humble and wasn't it you that said y'all would be punting a chicken soon?
Yeah, because the words "punting a chicken" make me laugh. It sounds funny, but even then, it's not arrogant.

Arrogant would be me making fun of Arkansas for losing, or me talking smack in a serious manner unprovoked.

Me talking smack to you about last years sweep, is just friendly banter, but I think you know that.

No UK fan should be seriously talking junk right now. The program has been on a downswing since the end of the 2020 season.

T minus 3.5 hours. Can you Vols hear the erectile vasodilation yet? The blood is flowing....
Have you ever witnessed a chicken when someone puts in in an upside down bucket with only it's neck sticking out and then someone chops it's head off? It makes an awful racket running around inside that bucket for several minutes.

If you do it minus the bucket the chicken will run around all over the yard without a head. It's amazing how they can keep their balance to run without a head.

Yeah, because the words "punting a chicken" make me laugh. It sounds funny, but even then, it's not arrogant.

Arrogant would be me making fun of Arkansas for losing, or me talking smack in a serious manner unprovoked.

Me talking smack to you about last years sweep, is just friendly banter, but I think you know that.

No UK fan should be seriously talking junk right now. The program has been on a downswing since the end of the 2020 season.
About a week ago you were saying that y'all had to be the favorite to win a Natty this year. What happened to that?

About a week ago you were saying that y'all had to be the favorite to win a Natty this year. What happened to that?
That was just confidence, but I was recently reminded that Cal is still coaching and we have freshmen in a sport where grown men are tougher.

But I think there’s quite a difference between confidence, which everyone has… .and arrogance. When UK fans do it, it's arrogance, when everyone else does it, they're just confident.

Reactions: della
Hey @della I hope your stretching your orbicularis oris muscle…..that’s first….
giphy.gif

We always look forward to USCjr coming to town, some great fans. Stick around on the board after the game and don't run off mad.

giphy.gif

We always look forward to USCjr coming to town, some great fans. Stick around on the board after the game and don't run off mad.
Considering you’ve beaten great teams at home by 20+ and lost some questionable ones on the road; make sure you get back in this thread and say you were wrong when the Cocks don’t lose by 20.
I think you’ll be unpleasantly surprised

Considering you’ve beaten great teams at home by 20+ and lost some questionable ones on the road; make sure you get back in this thread and say you were wrong when the Cocks don’t lose by 20.
I think you’ll be unpleasantly surprised
Did I say we would beat y'all by 20?

Ok clever guy; define run off mad
I was talking about you SCAR fans sticking around the board regardless of the outcome of this particular game results. Y'all have been here in force these last two games and it has been fun.

I was talking about you SCAR fans sticking around the board regardless of the outcome of this particular game results. Y'all have been here in force these last two games and it has been fun.
In 30 minutes, whether you like it or not, you’re getting some COCKS.

What’s the lowest point total for dalton kneckt this season?

Last edited:
Welp; even the announcers aren’t giving UTjr a big chance tonight…and heavily campaigning for Paris to be SEC coach of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT