ADVERTISEMENT

Hey UTjunior. Do you know what tonight is?

So this is what being superior feels like in men's round ball? Many of you need to apologize however very few of you are men or women enough to do it. The hubris many of you are saturated with just took a stiff kick in the balls. Enjoy!

So this is what being superior feels like in men's round ball? Many of you need to apologize however very few of you are men or women enough to do it. The hubris many of you are saturated with just took a stiff kick in the balls. Enjoy!
I'm still waiting on you to apologize for telling everyone to apologize to bama.

Reactions: jackrabbit slim
I'm still waiting on you to apologize for telling everyone to apologize to bama.
That would have been an all timer troll if Bama actually didn't crap the bed for once. However I feel like everyone got to win in that thread and that's my goal, to bring joy to the masses.

• Haha
Reactions: della
That would have been an all timer troll if Bama actually didn't crap the bed for once. However I feel like everyone got to win in that thread and that's my goal, to bring joy to the masses.
Yeah and I never forget anything, so I got to use it here. :p

ADVERTISEMENT