ADVERTISEMENT

Is this Evansville loss worse than losing as a 1 seed to a 16 seed?

Any tOSU fan thumping their chest about basketball needs to do the world a favor and drink some bleach. Like, a lot of it.

I know the 1 v 16 is worse bc it ended uva season, but The UK loss was on their home floor.

If that’s save uva teams lost to the same umbc team in November instead of March then there would be an argument to be had.

Yeah, no way we lose to UMBC at home

Not reading the whole thread but I hadn't seen mono or KerryRhodes post here since the last time UK lost. What a coincidence they both start threads on the same day...

Not reading the whole thread but I hadn't seen mono or KerryRhodes post here since the last time UK lost. What a coincidence they both start threads on the same day...
Kerry actually posted a week before the loss, fwiw.

Yeah, no way we lose to UMBC at home

You lost by 20 to a 16 seed on a neutral court and don't think you could've lost at home? You didn't get upset, you got ran through.

Where does UK fall to?

I'd drop them to at least 7 or 8, maybe a little more. We have the worst loss in CBB this year, and possibly the best win. Guess we'll see which one was the outlier.

Matt Norlander is not impressed by Kentucky. A 6 seed? That seems a little rash lol.

No I don’t agree with him. We own the two worst losses in NCAA history. We also own the best redemption story in NCAA history.

Rules say after 30 years you don’t have to mention Chaminade. That was in my time Mossy stop it. This game is actually much worse than the UMBC game.

Reactions: jhmossy
Rules say after 30 years you don’t have to mention Chaminade. That was in my time Mossy stop it. This game is actually much worse than the UMBC game.

Didn’t even know about Chaminade.

This is much worse than UMBC? Really? Not only did you pull off something that had never been done, but you managed to make the 16 look like the 1. I wonder how many people glanced at the score and thought it were the opposite result.Laughing

Not reading all of this but to sum up the original question, no losing in an early season game is in no way worse than losing any game in the tournament. When you lose that game the season is over, this is an easy teaching moment for someone who can actually coach. Unfortunately Kentucky has Cal.

What’s everyone think of my new Latina girlfriend? She’s okay, right? I mean, obviously I don’t care what anybody on the net thinks. Just wondering.
13004b02f9c79ae63874faf89d733602.gif

If Kentucky is as bad as MonoRojo says, why would he need points?

Bc if the professionals in Vegas deem uk to be the betting favorite, anyone would be stupid to bet on the underdog unless they were either getting the points or a + money line.

Guess avatar bets aren’t worth money Though.

ADVERTISEMENT