ADVERTISEMENT

Is this Evansville loss worse than losing as a 1 seed to a 16 seed?

Agreed if we go by the line in Vegas. I’ll take tosu to beat the spread.
Don't be a pussy. Straight up. I let others out of year long avatar bets, but you're going to wear this one.

Bet or pussy?

If you're a pussy then just stfu, and stop trolling and know your place. Get in your corner.

Straight up avatar bet across all boards. I don't think you'll do it.

No way you'll do this. I've read your previous post. You're a snowflake.

I'm giving you an out. You can just go back to your corner.

Reactions: JC for 3
I will one week avatar bet @Monorojo anyone, he doesn't take this bet.

Any takers?

Does he have balls or not, 1 week avatar bet. I'm betting he don't take the year long bet. Anyone says he does?

Laughing poser.

No takers? @Monorojo

Get in your corner. Pats on the head for trolling, but we know you're a good dog.aka bitch.

You're really not cut out for this board, but I do like UK made you pop your head up. It's all good.

poser.

*my bad. I was just curious if you just like to talk shit or actually man up.I shouldn't have put you on the spot like this. I feel guilty calling out your manhood. I completely understand you not wanting to take the bet.It's easy to hide behind other teams. You'd be a fool to wear an SEC and/or UK logo on the football board. You focus so much on the SEC over there, there's no way you'd bet on your basketball team,

I understand. Go Evansville amirite?

You outed yourself.

Last edited:
That Brandon Knight shot must've really did a number on this guy. He usually doesn't
show up until we get knocked out of the Tourney. Pretty weird for an OSU football fan to have an obsession with UK basketball.​
Glad you stopped by early this year buddy. I'll be sure to re-pay you a visit on Dec 12th. I'll probably come see you when LSU deep dicks OSU in the CFB playoff and crushes your dreams of a championship as well. Should be fun.​

Current (no) avatar bets:

@Monorojo for obvious reasons

@everyone else knew he wouldn't take the bet. So no week avatar bets

Bet's still open.

Uncs starting point guard Raymond Felton was hurt and didnt play that game also.

True and it was a road game (I think it was a game y’all played before going to the Maui Invitational in which y’all won). I loved the loss, but it doesn’t compare.

Edit: he was suspended, not hurt. But he didn’t play which is the main point.

UNC lost to Santa Clara. Duke fans wore Santa Clara shirts and chanted "Santa Claarrrrra" unc went on to win the championship.
We didn’t have Felton that game. He was kind of important. Who was Kentucky missing last night?

Edit: I see this has been covered. Good. We can continue laughing at the “#1 team in the country.”

I find it funny now that UK fans found it preposterous that a few of us MSU fans were saying if Maxey doesn’t go off from 3 hitting some huge shots 25 feet out that we probably win that game.

He went 1-6 from 3 this game...

I’m telling you I think losing to a team that won’t even make the tournament is worse than losing to a conference champ.

Especially with such a pompous, our poop don’t stink fan base like Kentucky.

This is just incredible.
Cool.
It looks like you're an Ohio state fan.
Didn't Ohio State lose to Illinois at home last year? They lost to Rutgers, Northwestern and Wisconsin too.

UNC lost to Santa Clara. Duke fans wore Santa Clara shirts and chanted "Santa Claarrrrra" unc went on to win the championship.
I mentioned this one in another thread. I just didn't know the name of the school and I was too lazy to look it up.

I think it might be.

This might be the most humiliating loss not only in the history of college basketball, but in the history of sport.

Like all sports. From the beginning of time.

Evansville is a bottom tier team in a mid major conference.

Kentucky was an unbeatable juggernaut.

Am I right here or am I right?
You're wrong, Virginia's loss to the 16th seed was as bad as it gets. Firstly, it was in the NCAA tourney, it's one loss and you're done for the season. Secondly, it is early season, a time when your team is getting it's legs. It is best to get the kinks worked out early rather than later. Finally, UK can recover from this.

However, this kinda thing that makes CBB special and lots of fun unless it is your team it happens to.

Reactions: kyjeff1
You're wrong, Virginia's loss to the 16th seed was as bad as it gets. Firstly, it was in the NCAA tourney, it's one loss and you're done for the season. Secondly, it is early season, a time when your team is getting it's legs. It is best to get the kinks worked out early rather than later. Finally, UK can recover from this.

However, this kinda thing that makes CBB special and lots of fun unless it is your team it happens to.

Calling yourself a basketball school when you've never made a Final Four is as bad as it gets ;)

We didn’t have Felton that game. He was kind of important. Who was Kentucky missing last night?

Edit: I see this has been covered. Good. We can continue laughing at the “#1 team in the country.”
UK was missing EJ Montgomery.

Hey Della, how have you been? Haven't seen you around here in a while.

Calling yourself a basketball school when you've never made a Final Four is as bad as it gets ;)
We are happy not being the best as long as we continue kicking the best's ass on the regular.:D

Reactions: jhmossy
Hey Della, how have you been? Haven't seen you around here in a while.
I'm good, hope you're too. Well, there is this other sport a follow, it's called f_o_o_t_b_a_l_l, you've probably never heard of it in Kentucky. Regardless, it's wrapping up and you'll see more of me now that basketball is ramping up.:)

UK deserves all the ridicule in the world, but this take is stupid.
At least y'all did fight back from a 4 pt halftime deficit only to lose by 3. That says something, doesn't it?

I'm good, hope you're too. Well, there is this other sport a follow, it's called f_o_o_t_b_a_l_l, you've probably never heard of it in Kentucky. Regardless, it's wrapping up and you'll see more of me now that basketball is ramping up.:)
Yeah, UT got us again. It's like Lucy pulling the football away as Charlie goes to kick it.
Tough couple weeks to be a UK fan.

Reactions: RipThru
Its the 2nd week of November with nothing on the line...so no...not even close.

At least y'all did fight back from a 4 pt halftime deficit only to lose by 3. That says something, doesn't it?

Laughing.. yea, we won the second half apparently. Didn't think of it that way.

Laughing.. yea, we won the second half apparently. Didn't think of it that way.
FWIW, Murray St was up on us by 12 in the first half, we cut it to 9 by halftime. We looked eerily similar to a team that had emptied the bench close to the end of the game when the other team was still trying to win. We made some adjustments and played with more zeal in the 2nd half. You really can't take any team for granted or they will kick your butt.

Reactions: RipThru
I will one week avatar bet @Monorojo anyone, he doesn't take this bet.

Any takers?

Does he have balls or not, 1 week avatar bet. I'm betting he don't take the year long bet. Anyone says he does?

Laughing poser.

Give him the spread. Anyone would be a dumbass to bet any underdog straight up unless ur gettin a +ML

I know the 1 v 16 is worse bc it ended uva season, but The UK loss was on their home floor.

If that’s save uva teams lost to the same umbc team in November instead of March then there would be an argument to be had.

ADVERTISEMENT