ADVERTISEMENT

Is it just me or are too many crappy teams getting love in the AP?

I didn't want to shit on TT, but I knew ISU would beat them. And watch out for Purdue. And Pitt.

We went to the Elite 8 last season and had only lost to Duke this season despite losing 5 of our best players. But you just couldn't let us have it because you have a win over Pittsburgh and we only have one over Nebraska?

GG and congrats to Iowa State though.

We went to the Elite 8 last season and had only lost to Duke this season despite losing 5 of our best players. But you just couldn't let us have it because you have a win over Pittsburgh and we only have one over Nebraska?

GG and congrats to Iowa State though.

Guns up!!!!

FSU
Texas Tech
UNC
UK
Auburn
Buffalo
Miss St
Indiana
VT

Yet Iowa gets no love from the AP. We are better than a majority of those teams.

Two. Maybe.

I feel like this is good for the board. Kudos, hawkit.
Hawkit is what's good for this board.

Have I been out of the loop too long? Where is the rpi rankings?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If Iowa fans are still hanging out here looking for their program to get respect, it's not gonna happen if the Hawkeyes can't beat the Gophers.

Reactions: C*A*T*S
If you played in a league with any competition, you would understand.

The SEC is trash, like always lolololol

I bet you they don't. Even with the seeding advantage of playing in the shitty SEC. UK would be lucky to finish in the top 6 of the BIG.

Being from Iowa, I follow them some and is nice to see them having success this year. But, does an R.P.I. of 34 and strength of schedule of 62 warrant much of a ranking?

Being from Iowa, I follow them some and is nice to see them having success this year. But, does an R.P.I. of 34 and strength of schedule of 62 warrant much of a ranking?

Not at this point. We have lost 2 in a row. This thread was made in the middle or at the end of a 5 game winning streak.

UK loses these games,

@Michigan.
@MSU.
@Maryland.
@Purdue.
@Wisconsin.
@Iowa .
@Minnesota .

Toss ups,

@Nebraska .
@Indiana .
@Ohio St

Throw in 1 to 2 more home loses to MSU-Michigan-Purdue and that is maybe top 8 in the Big 10

UK loses these games,

@Michigan.
@MSU.
@Maryland.
@Purdue.
@Wisconsin.
@Iowa .
@Minnesota .

Toss ups,

@Nebraska .
@Indiana .
@Ohio St

Throw in 1 to 2 more home loses to MSU-Michigan-Purdue and that is maybe top 8 in the Big 10
Why are you letting UK fans make you salty? UK would finish at worst third in the Big Ten.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
UK loses these games,

@Michigan.
@MSU.
@Maryland.
@Purdue.
@Wisconsin.
@Iowa .
@Minnesota .

Toss ups,

@Nebraska .
@Indiana .
@Ohio St

@Michigan and @MSU are your only possibilities there, genius.

Why are you letting UK fans make you salty? UK would finish at worst third in the Big Ten.

Not salty. Proving a point. When your league is as tough as the Big 10, you are going to have loses.

Elementary.

Not salty. Proving a point. When your league is as tough as the Big 10, you are going to have loses.

Elementary.
Don't make stupid takes and you won't get called salty. I didn't think you were bitter towards UK but maybe I was wrong. That fact that you said UK might finish top ten is laughable. There are two teams in your conference that can make claims to be better than us. Two very solid teams I might add. Any neutral fan will tell you that other than MSU and Michigan, Kentucky is the best team if added to your conference.

Don't make stupid takes and you won't get called salty. I didn't think you were bitter towards UK but maybe I was wrong. That fact that you said UK might finish top ten is laughable. There are two teams in your conference that can make claims to be better than us. Two very solid teams I might add. Any neutral fan will tell you that other than MSU and Michigan, Kentucky is the best team if added to your conference.

You have missed the point completely. If all games were played on a neutral site, I would be more inclined to agree with you, but they are not. And it's awful arrogant to think you just walk into these road games and win. That would not happen .

You have missed the point completely. If all games were played on a neutral site, I would be more inclined to agree with you, but they are not. And it's awful arrogant to think you just walk into these road games and win. That would not happen .
Is winning on the road in the Big Ten that much different than winning on the road in the SEC? You think winning at Maryland would be harder than winning at Auburn? Road games are road games. The Big Ten may have one or two more quality teams than the SEC, but its not a huge difference. However, that would be the only difference. UK gets everyones best shot on the road regardless. I don't think its crazy to say we would finish at worst third, considering how we've been playing lately and the drop off after MSU/MU. In fact, I'd say its probably the most logical scenario.

UK loses these games,

@Michigan.
@MSU.
@Maryland.
@Purdue.
@Wisconsin.
@Iowa .
@Minnesota .

Toss ups,

@Nebraska .
@Indiana .
@Ohio St

By saying this doesn't prove a point.

Anyway who is MSU's best win? Maryland lololol...

Please with the nonsense...

ADVERTISEMENT