ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa Fans GITT

Hank_

Gold Member
Mar 31, 2017
Questions

1. Is he athletic?
2. Did he do a good job of catching a basketball?

Questions

1. Is he athletic?
2. Did he do a good job of catching a basketball?

He's an athletic freak at 6-7. He was just a wing player that couldn't shoot. I would say he has pretty good hands. At the very least he should be a very nice red zone target for you guys. He was a 4 star WR coming out of high school but chose basketball. I believe he will have to sit a year which should help him get into football shape and relearn the fundamentals that he might have somewhat lost after not playing the game for 3 years

He's an athletic freak at 6-7. He was just a wing player that couldn't shoot. I would say he has pretty good hands. At the very least he should be a very nice red zone target for you guys. He was a 4 star WR coming out of high school but chose basketball. I believe he will have to sit a year which should help him get into football shape and relearn the fundamentals that he might have somewhat lost after not playing the game for 3 years

Awesome. It always sounded like he would be one hell of a worthwhile project, even if we really only get him for one year. The potential upside is definitely worth the scholly hold.

Not sure if they’ll put him at TE or WR, but he should be money in one on ones if he’s got good hands.

Awesome. It always sounded like he would be one hell of a worthwhile project, even if we really only get him for one year. The potential upside is definitely worth the scholly hold.

Not sure if they’ll put him at TE or WR, but he should be money in one on ones if he’s got good hands.
I know Ferentz wanted him as another TE if that means anything to you

Reactions: lurkeraspect84
He can play next year.

More like 6'5" than 6'7". Above average athlete, no where near a freak. Had zero basketball skill.

More like 6'5" than 6'7". Above average athlete, no where near a freak. Had zero basketball skill.
Just going off the roster, so you're probably right. I would say he was a very good athlete but you're right about the basketball skill. Hindsight he should've chosen football out of high school. I mean he was a 4 star

Reactions: yiana
ADVERTISEMENT