ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois basketball

Maryland? Bwahahaha. 23-31 12-24 some numbers for you.

giphy.gif

Well we wouldn't you to remove us from your schedule like you did in football.

I know you guys haven't been on the basketball boards very much, so basketball board pro-tip: When you bring up football here, everyone knows you've lost the argument.

Last edited:
I know you guys haven't been on the basketball boards very much so, basketball board pro-tip: When you bring up football here, everyone knows you've lost the argument.
Pro-tip, read what was actually posted. The comment I responded to was quoting a post where he said all of your programs are garbage.

It is 2018 last I checked...we are just talking 2018. But since you want history...Maryland football all time? 598-526 10-12 in bowls...MU 623-524 15-17
Who give a fvck?

The MB. You guys would fit right in there. It's low brow. No one cares if your IQ matches your basketball season win total. It would be heaven for you.

Sure did not. Maybe you need some of that reading comprehension.

lol and here come the semantics. I'll spell it out for you, we wouldn't want you to quit the basketball series like you did the football series. Is that clear enough?

lol and here come the semantics. I'll spell it out for you, we wouldn't want you to quit the basketball series like you did the football series. Is that clear enough?
And we make it full circle to you winning in football to try to win a basketball argument. Congrats! Refer to pro-tip above.

lol nope, basketball was clearly referenced.
You're dense, huh?

Basketball reference notwithstanding. You're emphasizing your success in the football matchup to draw attention away from the reaming you guys have taken in basketball. Considering that this is the basketball board, the irrelevancy of football wins signals that you've nothing substantial to rebut with. I.e. no one here gives a shlt about Mizzou football.

You're dense, huh?

Basketball reference notwithstanding. You're emphasizing your success in the football matchup to draw attention away from the reaming you guys have taken in basketball. Considering that this is the basketball board, the irrelevancy of football wins signals that you've nothing substantial to rebut with. I.e. no one here gives a shlt about Mizzou football.

lol And there's the classic goal post move. You clearly said I never referenced basketball. Keep swinging.

You're dense, huh?

lol And there's the classic goal post move. You clearly said I never referenced basketball. Keep swinging.
You do realize that you were the one who moved the goalposts? My pro-tip didn't mention anything other than injecting football into a basketball conversation. You shifted the focus of that post, and I moved them back.

You do realize that you were the one who moved the goalposts? My pro-tip didn't mention anything other than injecting football into a basketball conversation. You shifted the focus of that post, and I moved them back.

You really enjoy the mental gymnastics don't you?

Underwood never should have left a real Bball program in OK State for the Big Slow conference.

Will one of you guys please stop Kansas from winning the conference one time? 14 straight is pretty embarrassing from the rest of those teams.

No sh*t. If OU in 2016 with Buddy Hield can’t do it, no one can.

It’s the Allen Fieldhouse advantage. Take that away, they only win half of those

It’s the Allen Fieldhouse advantage. Take that away, they only win half of those

2016 OU is the best chance the Big 12 had? That team wasn’t even that good. Outside of Kansas your conference has been pretty bad eh?

2016 OU is the best chance the Big 12 had? That team wasn’t even that good. Outside of Kansas your conference has been pretty bad eh?

They were a top 5 team all year and went to the final four.

Big 10 hasn’t had an elite 8 team since 2015. Big 12 has had an elite 8 team (3 total actually) the last two seasons. Sit down son.

ADVERTISEMENT