ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois basketball

Crazy to bet on either of these teams right now. Who knows what either roster will look like next year.

Crazy to bet on either of these teams right now. Who knows what either roster will look like next year.
That's part of the fun.

Our ooc is brutal next year if I remember correctly. What's Missouri's like?

Gotta love Mizzou fans claiming Illinois is not a factor with Liddell meanwhile Liddell is telling our guys the opposite.

Lastly, number of tears when they realize that they aren't getting Ramey.

I’m here bro
You losing first round was implied.

In other news, Compliance really dropped the hammer. 1 game for a DUI. It's a good thing he didn't hurt anyone. He might also have to do 20 pushups.

You can read. I'm actually shocked. I honestly didn't think you would be smart enough to go through the thread and find out. Congrats on being relevant for a year.

You sure are ****ing angry tonight.

Cuonzo is fools gold and MU is a dead end job. IMO he will take the first good offer from a basketball school and be gone.

Reactions: chitownUofI05
What is whence? Is it able to be used in that sentence? Or is that sentence an indicator of your "lack" of intelligence?

What is whence? Is it able to be used in that sentence? Or is that sentence an indicator of your "lack" of intelligence?

whence
(h)wens/
adverb
formalarchaic
  1. 1.
    from what place or source.
    "whence does Congress derive this power?"
adverb
formalarchaic
  1. 1.
    from which; from where.
    "the Ural mountains, whence the ore is procured"

Stunned you didn’t know the word.

whence
(h)wens/
adverb
formalarchaic
  1. 1.
    from what place or source.
    "whence does Congress derive this power?"
adverb
formalarchaic
  1. 1.
    from which; from where.
    "the Ural mountains, whence the ore is procured"

Stunned you didn’t know the word.

you dumbasses lol. It is the sentence that it was used in and since that sentence had nothing on congress or mountains it made ZERO since

you dumbasses lol. It is the sentence that it was used in and since that sentence had nothing on congress or mountains it made ZERO since

You're so stupid that you can't even understand that those are example sentences for how the word is to be used. Congress and mountains have nothing to do with the word "whence", dipshit.

Reactions: SloppyHopkins
ADVERTISEMENT