ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois basketball

Excited to see Ayo and EJ Liddell on TV this weekend. Still whoever thought it would be a good idea to move Illinois to 4 classes should be kicked in the dick until the spit up blood. It's really ruined the state finals experience overall.

Reactions: Jaycg15
Excited to see Ayo and EJ Liddell on TV this weekend. Still whoever thought it would be a good idea to move Illinois to 4 classes should be kicked in the dick until the spit up blood. It's really ruined the state finals experience overall.
Watched EJ yesterday. He's so much more talented than anyone around him.

What is Illinois going to look like next year? I know you have the 5 star PG but with Leron Black leaving today I’m curious what expectations are in littyville next year.

Who are 5th year transfer you’re in on?

What is Illinois going to look like next year? I know you have the 5 star PG but with Leron Black leaving today I’m curious what expectations are in littyville next year.

Who are 5th year transfer you’re in on?
There is some speculation that JC Caroline might want to come to Illinois. Nevada player right now. Possibly josh Cunningham from Dayton as well.

Too early to tell, but I expect to win more games than last year even with the loss of Leron Black.

I think we'll miss his scoring consistency, but we can replace every other facet of his game. Ayo will be hands down an improvement over Te'jon and Mark Smith. Tevian Jones is looking like a likely commit, and he'll be able to contribute some. Add either of the 5th years above, and we're definitely a better team than last year.

Reactions: chitownUofI05
Honestly, I'm surprised a P5 team picked him up. I'll give him credit, he won't die, but he sure is mediocre.

Illinois would've been better off keeping him over Groce, but I'd rather have Underwood than either.
He had a great run to the mediocre eight this year

ADVERTISEMENT