ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois basketball

In the past 9 seasons the Big 12 has ONE Final 4 team and it was an Oklahoma team that lost by 44 points once they got there.

How the hell is the above statement true? That should be fake news.

In the past 9 seasons the Big 12 has ONE Final 4 team and it was an Oklahoma team that lost by 44 points once they got there.

How the hell is the above statement true? That should be fake news.

2012 - KU national runner-up
2016 - OU in the final four

So you’re wrong. Love how you cut it off at “9 seasons” right after KU’s title in 08.

Big 10 has had a rough last two years bro. Just admit it’s In Decline and the Big 12 is your new daddy like OU made Ohio State in the horseshoe this year. Coo? Ohio State got trampled on in playoff in 2016. Conference Left out of playoff this year.

Bball-wise, No elite 8 or deeper in Bball last two seasons. Maybe 3-4 teams make the tourney this year????? Meanwhile, the almighty Big 12 with a bare minimum RECORD 80%. Of teams.

A big “OUCH”.

So you’re wrong. Love how you cut it off at “9 seasons” right after KU’s title in 08.

Big 10 has had a rough last two years bro. Just admit it’s In Decline and the Big 12 is your new daddy like OU made Ohio State in the horseshoe this year. Coo? Ohio State got trampled on in playoff in 2016. Conference Left out of playoff this year.

Bball-wise, No elite 8 or deeper in Bball last two seasons. Maybe 3-4 teams make the tourney this year?????

A big “OUCH”.

Outside of Kansas, who is really good, how many Big 12 teams made the final 4 and didn’t set a record for biggest loss margin?

How fvcking awful is your program that you brag about what another school did?

Reactions: klize17

Bball-wise, No elite 8 or deeper in Bball last two seasons. Maybe 3-4 teams make the tourney this year?????

A big “OUCH”.

Outside of Kansas, who is really good, how many Big 12 teams made the final 4 and didn’t set a record for biggest loss margin?

Since 2000:

OU twice, 02 and 16
Texas 03
Oklahoma State 2004

3 straight years of 2 teams in the elite 8, 2008-2010. I don’t think any other conference can boast that this decade or century. And only 2008 was it KU. 2009 and 2010 KU did not make the elite 8.

How fvcking awful is your program that you brag about what another school did?

2010 Kstate was in elite 8. We won the Big 12 league title In 2012. Your posts are arguing the Big 12, so I’m responding to that.

Since 2000:

OU twice, 02 and 16
Texas 03
Oklahoma State 2004

3 straight years of 2 teams in the elite 8, 2008-2010. I don’t think any other conference can boast that this decade or century. And only 2008 was it KU. 2009 and 2010 KU did not make the elite 8.

Wrong. In 2016 Oklahoma set a record for biggest F4 loss margin. You have to go all the way back to 2004?? Lmao that’s even worse than I thought.

Insists the big ten sucks.

Inarguably inferior to a minimum of 4 big ten teams since the year he handpicked.

Lol

Insists the big ten sucks.

Inarguably inferior to a minimum of 4 big ten teams since the year he handpicked.

Lol

I’m saying it has really blown the last two years. Your bowl record this year was inflated with very bad PAC 12 wins.

Big 12 Over last two years, and will continue into this year as proven in Bball and soon to be football, is far superior.

I’m saying it has really blown the last two years. Your bowl record this year was inflated with very bad PAC 12 wins.

Big 12 Over last two years, and will continue into this year as proven in Bball and soon to be football, is far superior.

The Big 10 is down and the Big 12 is up and you guys still only manage 1 more NCAA tournament win the past two seasons. Congrats I guess? 9-6 and 8-7 the past two years respectively. Take that back a few more years and that gap goes so far in the other direction that even your own mother would call you and idiot for saying the big 12 has been better.

The Big 10 is down and the Big 12 is up and you guys still only manage 1 more NCAA tournament win the past two seasons. Congrats I guess? 9-6 and 8-7 the past two years respectively. Take that back a few more years and that gap goes so far in the other direction that even your own mother would call you and idiot for saying the big 12 has been better.

She would never do such a thing!

You can't claim football superiority when one of your flagship schools gets their shit pushed in by Maryland @ home.

You can't claim football superiority when one of your flagship schools gets their shit pushed in by Maryland @ home.

That was bad but first year coach’s first game. Cmon give me some credit here.

That was bad but first year coach’s first game. Cmon give me some credit here.

We had a 2nd year HC and our starting QB got hurt halfway through the game to be replaced by a true freshman so...

giphy.gif

The past two years:
Big 12 18-12
Big 10 16-14

The three years prior:
Big 12 14-19
Big 10 36-21

Congrats on how up the Big 12 has been I guess?

Reactions: Mgkcbb
Late season Cuonzo gonna late season Cuonzo.

Jontay is slowly moving up draft boards. One or two more good games, and Mizzou's roster is going to need serious help already.

Late season Cuonzo gonna late season Cuonzo.

Jontay is slowly moving up draft boards. One or two more good games, and Mizzou's roster is going to need serious help already.

I'll say this much.....they have 3 future NBA players on that roster. I know many here will disagree on Tilmon but that dude will get there in a few years IMO.

Tiggers did what they do best. Lose a game in St. Louis. The MIZ-NOZ fans will be back in this thread in 3-2-1 to talk smack........
That's not their MO. They tucked tail after their most recent string of late season Cuonzo specials.

I'll say this much.....they have at least 2 and probably 3 future NBA players on that roster. I know many here will disagree on Tilmon but that dude will get there in a few years IMO.
Tilmon is a season or two away, but I don't think many will disagree with that.

o_O

Does anyone have some self-awareness they can share with this guy?
Care to wager who wins more games next year?
At the moment, we've lost the least efficient offensive player we've had in the last 20 years and replaced him with a 5 star. You're losing your three best players outside of Jontay (and maybe Jontay), and replacing them with guys that will undoubtedly be worse.

I'll do an avatar bet with you if you'd like or a charity bet.

At the moment, we've lost the least efficient offensive player we've had in the last 20 years and replaced him with a 5 star. You're losing your three best players outside of Jontay (and maybe Jontay), and replacing them with guys that will undoubtedly be worse.

I'll do an avatar bet with you if you'd like or a charity bet.
Sounds like it should be easy money for you. Why are you scared?

ADVERTISEMENT