ADVERTISEMENT

If UK Played U of L Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno. Kentucky hasn't played anyone outside of Duke. SO really no idea how good, or bad, UK is. And we won't find out any time soon; Next game is versus 0-7 Monmouth. Ouch.

I do know this: We didn't give up 118, and lose by 34.

Soooooo.............:D

All you U6 pusses afraid to say it, I will. U6 is 8 pts better now, we can't put any team away until last 8 mins. Scheduling 5 weak teams early helps no one, and even Cal is doubting his defense

Reactions: kl40504
I think we'll still beat UofL because we will just outscore them. We couldn't defend a statue, so its more of a homer guess. Until our defense gets a pulse, its really tough to predict.

Right now? And if Louisville plays D like that? and we play D like we have been?

UofL...

Time for another shower.

On a neutral court, I might favor Kentucky by 5 or 6... but the game will be played at Louisville this year, so I'd have to side with the Cards if the game was played today.

Kentucky will have a decent test on Saturday against UNC-Greensboro. UNCG almost took out Gonzaga in the tournament last year and they have most everyone back. I think UNCG will be an 11 or 12 seed come tournament time.

Reactions: kl40504
who do you think would win? UofL looks a bit ahead of schedule, UK slightly behind.
How can anyone answer this accurately? Kentucky has not played anyone since Duke, it’s hard to tell how much (if any) they’ve improved. It should be a good game.

On a neutral court, I might favor Kentucky by 5 or 6... but the game will be played at Louisville this year, so I'd have to side with the Cards if the game was played today.

Kentucky will have a decent test on Saturday against UNC-Greensboro. UNCG almost took out Gonzaga in the tournament last year and they have most everyone back. I think UNCG will be an 11 or 12 seed come tournament time.
Odd stat; Whoever wins the football game typically loses the basketball game.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Doubt it. Y’all aren’t very good. Plus your schedule is laughable.

Of course you do.... and like I said... the old predictable ways of the card fan emerges with talk about the schedule. Duke, UNC, U6, Kansas, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Auburn & Florida are on that schedule you're calling laughable. Check that SOS later in the season, champ.

Of course you do.... and like I said... the old predictable ways of the card fan emerges with talk about the schedule. Duke, UNC, U6, Kansas, Seton Hall, Tennessee, Auburn & Florida are on that schedule you're calling laughable. Check that SOS later in the season, champ.
Your schedule is laughable up until our game is what I meant. The only team with a pulse that you've played was Duke, and we all know what happened there. No one is scared of your team.

Your schedule is laughable up until our game is what I meant. The only team with a pulse that you've played was Duke, and we all know what happened there. No one is scared of your team.

I like it like that.... a bit under the radar is good for this team. They bought in to their own hype after the Bahamas. They'll be fine and offensively, U6 can't hang.

I like it like that.... a bit under the radar is good for this team. They bought in to their own hype after the Bahamas. They'll be fine and offensively, U6 can't hang.
But we can and will, our defense will hamper your offense. Use all of the raftards buzzwords and quips you want, but your team won't scare UL. You guys are like the 4th best OOC team we play. We will rain threes on your weak perimeter D. Your inside guys are soft as hell aside from Reid Travis.

But we can and will, our defense will hamper your offense. Use all of the raftards buzzwords and quips you want, but your team won't scare UL. You guys are like the 4th best OOC team we play. We will rain threes on your weak perimeter D. Your inside guys are soft as hell aside from Reid Travis.

....keep relying on games from McMahon like he had last night. That's funny. The Cats will own the boards on U6 and simply outscore them. As usual.... you clowns are losing to UK, again.

Funny what a win over a so-so MSU team does to one's logic.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
....keep relying on games from McMahon like he had last night. That's funny. The Cats will own the boards on U6 and simply outscore them. As usual.... you clowns are losing to UK, again.

Funny what a win over a so-so MSU team does to one's logic.
Your rustle is almost as tasty as Crazyq's. Sit this one out champ.

...as given to you by the FBI.... that's your cross to bear.
That’s not a broken record or anything. No one says that outside of cayut fans. Sucks to suck. Enjoy playing the school of the blind tonight. 0-7 team, whew what a juggernaut.

Can’t tell who’s more rustled, JC or Crazy? Eh who cares, they’re both mildly ******ed. I almost feel bad for them..

Reactions: HRTheCard
.....still regurgitating nonsense, 86. You're seriously a one trick pony.

35-16 (Series.... 9 of last 10)
8-2 (Titles)
56-10/ Governor's Cup.

I'd tell you to be careful not to let that MSU win go to your head, but obviously... too late.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
Cards would beat the Cats by 8-10 points right now. Only player that looks decent on the pussycat squad is Keldon Johnson, everyone else looks mediocre.

JC falling back on past records, lol (even squeaking in an arbitrary football stat, even though we've been punishing your guys this past decade), because he knows this years team isn't anything special. Stay on topic little dude. You're participating in a thread that one of your brethren started out of sheer rustle and worry.

Cards would beat the Cats by 8-10 points right now. Only player that looks decent on the pussycat squad is Keldon Johnson, everyone else looks mediocre.

...pure delusion. Typical card fan logic.

"Everybody's got a plan till they get punched in the mouth." ---Mike Tyson

JC falling back on past records, lol (even squeaking in an arbitrary football stat, even though we've been punishing your guys this past decade), because he knows this years team isn't anything special. Stay on topic little dude. You're participating in a thread that one of your brethren started out of sheer rustle and worry.

U6 is now 15-16 vs UK on the gridiron, by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT