ADVERTISEMENT

If UK Played U of L Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cayut fans worrying about the UofL game in December:

giphy.gif

....even funnier....U6 doesn't have a player that would start for UK.
Good to see you making some appearances on this board, seemed to disappear after the champions classic.

Not shitting on UL but they're still not that good, despite the win last night. MSU played badly and gave it away, is what it is. I think they'll be competitive and a borderline tournament team but that's about it. I think they have a pretty good coach that is getting them back on track sooner than expected though.

.....who then and who do they start in place of?
I like our team, we play with heart and actually guard opponents. I'd take everyone on our team over your squad aside from Keldon Johnson and EJ whatever his last name is. Herro and Quickly and quade can't shoot.

Good to see you making some appearances on this board, seemed to disappear after the champions classic.

Not shitting on UL but they're still not that good, despite the win last night. MSU played badly and gave it away, is what it is. I think they'll be competitive and a borderline tournament team but that's about it. I think they have a pretty good coach that is getting them back on track sooner than expected though.
We never said we were, we're a borderline top 25-30 team that doesn't have much depth. We play hard though, and MSU played badly because we play good defense and put forth a lot effort. Next year we should be a top 15 team.

....don't flatter yourself. If Marquette beat U6....
Marquette would beat UK right now. We also got jobbed by the refs which we don't complain about like you pussies, and threaten the refs.. You guys barely beat VMI lol, and squeaked by Southern Illinois and Tennessee State lmfao. You guys aren't very good.

I like our team, we play with heart and actually guard opponents. I'd take everyone on our team over your squad aside from Keldon Johnson and EJ whatever his last name is. Herro and Quickly and quade can't shoot.

Gonna be fun watching Travis dismantle your boys in the paint. Gonna be worse than what Harrelson & Woo used to do.

Washington will do what he wants to you in the paint as well.

Green 44% from the floor, Herro 40% and Quickley 42%.... yes, %'s could be better, but the season is young. Good news is that UK doesn't have to rely on the PG position (Green, Quickley, Hagans) to shoot.

EJ Montgomery....playing well and surpassing Nick Richards on the depth chart.

Keldon is Keldon. Gets better with each game. Still don't see anyone on your roster that starts in front of any of those I've listed.

Marquette would beat UK right now. We also got jobbed by the refs which we don't complain about like you pussies, and threaten the refs.. You guys barely beat VMI lol, and squeaked by Southern Illinois and Tennessee State lmfao. You guys aren't very good.

Nice contradiction. You bitch about the refs and then say you don't in the same sentence..... bravo, champ.

UK's wins this year so far are by 12, 38, 10, 13, and 15. So you define 'barely beat' and 'squeaked by' in games all decided by double digits.
My god, you're bad at this. Arguing with you is like playing ping pong with a blind dwarf.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY

...your guys earned my respect. Had to work a trial after, if that explains my 'disappearance'. Outside of injuries or any breakdown of team chemistry (even Duke fans are currently complaining about Barrett and taking too many shots) you guys should be the clear favorites this year.

Gonna be fun watching Travis dismantle your boys in the paint. Gonna be worse than what Harrelson & Woo used to do.

Washington will do what he wants to you in the paint as well.

Green 44% from the floor, Herro 40% and Quickley 42%.... yes, %'s could be better, but the season is young. Good news is that UK doesn't have to rely on the PG position (Green, Quickley, Hagans) to shoot.

EJ Montgomery....playing well and surpassing Nick Richards on the depth chart.

Keldon is Keldon. Gets better with each game. Still don't see anyone on your roster that starts in front of any of those I've listed.
Enoch Matches up well with Travis, and Williams matches up well with Richards. Green doesn't impress me, I like Perry over him, he's way faster and has more athleticism. Quickly can't shoot neither can herro, their 3 pt percentages are atrocious. I'd take Nwora over Herro. I don't know who "hagans" is so he's obviously not a factor. Like I said, Keldon Johnson is good and your bigs are decent. UofL isn't scared of your guys team this year, no one that has a pulse really is. Plus were not playing in the barn this year, and your boys aren't exactly road tested. Gonna be a long night for your freshman if they keep defending the perimeter so poorly. You guys are second to last in 3 pt defense. We will light you up if you don't change something soon.

Nice contradiction. You bitch about the refs and then say you don't in the same sentence..... bravo, champ.

UK's wins this year so far are by 12, 38, 10, 13, and 15. So you define 'barely beat' and 'squeaked by' in games all decided by double digits.
My god, you're bad at this. Arguing with you is like playing ping pong with a blind dwarf.
Yikes you're not smart. I literally said the refs gave us a tough whistle, but you won't see us complaining about it. I.e. threatening a referee. There's a stark difference. Man you're rustled. lol. The only team you blew out was some team i've never heard of. The other schools you should have beaten by the same amount, yet UK didn't. Yes, barely squeaked by VMI lol, yikes. And Tenn State (Who?) and Southern Ill (Who part 2?) were competitive the entirety of each game. Not a good look. Your team isn't good.

Yikes you're not smart. I literally said the refs gave us a tough whistle, but you won't see us complaining about it. I.e. threatening a referee. There's a stark difference. Man you're rustled. lol. The only team you blew out was some team i've never heard of. The other schools you should have beaten by the same amount, yet UK didn't. Yes, barely squeaked by VMI lol, yikes. And Tenn State (Who?) and Southern Ill (Who part 2?) were competitive the entirety of each game. Not a good look. Your team isn't good.

Your lack of intelligence just oozes from your every post. The team UK blew out... North Dakota.

Love how UK gets scrutiny over margin of victory this early in the season. I love even more the false sense of security it gives you.

Your lack of intelligence just oozes from your every post. The team UK blew out... North Dakota.

Love how UK gets scrutiny over margin of victory this early in the season. I love even more the false sense of security it gives you.
Extremely rich coming from you. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Why wouldn't they get scrutiny, you've played a bunch of nobody's lol. The only team with a pulse ran your team out of the gym, and made you guys look like a D2 school.

Enoch Matches up well with Travis, and Williams matches up well with Richards. Green doesn't impress me, I like Perry over him, he's way faster and has more athleticism. Quickly can't shoot neither can herro, their 3 pt percentages are atrocious. I'd take Nwora over Herro. I don't know who "hagans" is so he's obviously not a factor. Like I said, Keldon Johnson is good and your bigs are decent. UofL isn't scared of your guys team this year, no one that has a pulse really is. Plus were not playing in the barn this year, and your boys aren't exactly road tested. Gonna be a long night for your freshman if they keep defending the perimeter so poorly. You guys are second to last in 3 pt defense. We will light you up if you don't change something soon.

Enoch matches up well with last year's PAC 12 player of the year that averaged 19 and 10 per game while Enoch picked splinters out of his ass from riding the pine? Yeah.... brilliant, champ.

Williams matches up well with Richards? Where... from the bench? Richards hasn't been starting.

Nwora....? Hardly even familiar with him....must be another one of your vaunted 2 or 3 star guys.

Extremely rich coming from you. RollLaughRollLaughRollLaugh

Why wouldn't they get scrutiny, you've played a bunch of nobody's lol. The only team with a pulse ran your team out of the gym, and made you guys look like a D2 school.

....ha, wait'll the dookies get a hold of you. Only Katina will have wrecked you worse when there's zeroes on the clock.

Reactions: Blue_White_KY
Enoch matches up well with last year's PAC 12 player of the year that averaged 19 and 10 per game while Enoch picked splinters out of his ass from riding the pine? Yeah.... brilliant, champ.

Williams matches up well with Richards? Where... from the bench? Richards hasn't been starting.

Nwora....? Hardly even familiar with him....must be another one of your vaunted 2 or 3 star guys.
Lol did you see Williams play last night, his stats don't account for how well he defends. Reid Travis is okay, not really a beast on defense, but puts up good numbers. Lol Nwora will light your players up, kid can shoot. He was a 4 star. I forgot you guys only care about rankings, none of that matters if you can't play. Nwora, you know...the guy who hit the clutch 3 to put it to 75-73 last night against a top 10 team. You're bad at this. I get this is what you do though, just troll. Try watching teams besides your own play games, you might learn something about college basketball.

....ha, wait'll the dookies get a hold of you. Only Katina will have wrecked you worse when there's zeroes on the clock.
Won't be a 34 point raping like you guys endured lol. UK's defense is pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT