ADVERTISEMENT

If Kentucky loses to bama or UT...

Im in Nashville. See neither hide nor hair of della or any other UT fans, save a handful. Last I checked Nashville was in TN, so why are there more Kentuckians here? Build the wall bitch
I'm sure you get that reaction from all kinds of people when they have a heads up that you will be somewhere.:rolleyes:

Reactions: TheDude1
dr-who-rain.gif

Jimbo learning the Cats will be the #2 seed in the Duke bracket.
That would make many Cat fans happy, especially if it were in the Louisville region.

Contrary to what you feel Della Kentucky is not scared to play Duke or Tennessee.

That would make many Cat fans happy, especially if it were in the Louisville region.

Contrary to what you feel Della Kentucky is not scared to play Duke or Tennessee.
I think you take me too seriously Bert. I need a good gif for Jimbo, he was one of my favorites.

You still think Sunday doesn't matter?

I think you take me too seriously Bert. I need a good gif for Jimbo, he was one of my favorites.

You still think Sunday doesn't matter?

I know it does not matter. Hell even the folks on the selection committee say that it does not matter.

UK won the SEC Tourney the last four years and got shitty seeds every damned year. Last year Tennessee and Auburn got better seeds than UK. Why?

Della "Tennessee fans stayed home because they knew UK fans were taking over a city in their state." Y'all are a joke.
Do you ever say anything sensible?

Sunday does not matter
everything is set before the SECT title game
Agree. I think the winner of todays game is a 1.....loser a 2. Might have been different had LSU won, and then won today. A UK/UT/ LSU final might have had some meaning.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Something to lead us off on this fine Saturday afternoon.

Agree. I think the winner of todays game is a 1.....loser a 2. Might have been different had LSU won, and then won today. A UK/UT/ LSU final might have had some meaning.
Borden, you apparently have not been listening to Gameday. They advocate that the four 1 seeds are UVA, Duke, UNC and Gonzaga. Jay Bilas has taken leave of his senses and especially any sense of fairness. He is a Duke recruiter and nothing else.

Those ESPN guys live in an alternative universe. ESPN uses its platform to lobby ACC shit.

I turned the volume down before I puked.

Reactions: IUfanBorden
Borden, you apparently have not been listening to Gameday. They advocate that the four 1 seeds are UVA, Duke, UNC and Gonzaga. Jay Bilas has taken leave of his senses and especially any sense of fairness. He is a Duke recruiter and nothing else.

Those ESPN guys live in an alternative universe. ESPN uses its platform to lobby ACC shit.

I turned the volume down before I puked.

Yeah, lot of credibility lost when he threw up the whole "Yeah, it doesn't matter what Duke did or didn't do. They have Zion Williamson" bit. The issue with Duke is what they have around Zion Williamson. A team with a lot of weapons poses a ton of issues for Duke. I also think UNC is getting way too much credit for beating a Duke without Zion twice, because that Duke team without Zion was very bad.

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Im in Nashville. See neither hide nor hair of della or any other UT fans, save a handful. Last I checked Nashville was in TN, so why are there more Kentuckians here? Build the wall bitch
Probably bought the tickets last year.. or you’re one of those UK fans that lives in Nashville but guys Vandy season tickets to get the SECT package..RollLaughLaughing

Ughhh, you're so lucky UK choked that 8 point lead away.
Laughing Well, give me some credit for talking smack before the game instead of growing my courage only if we won or running and hiding if we lose.

Laughing Well, give me some credit for talking smack before the game instead of growing my courage only if we won or running and hiding if we lose.
Oh, you played it perfectly.

This was a painful loss today though. We would have won this game today against just about any other team. 8 point lead with 3 minutes left is a W almost every time.

UT never gave up.

Hopefully they play like that every game and we meet back up in the title game.

I mean, your guys were on fire from 3 point range in the first half and Washington was on the bench and UK still hung in.

Never seen a Cal team fail with a lead like that in crunch time. UT's guys took it.

Oh, you played it perfectly.

This was a painful loss today though. We would have won this game today against just about any other team. 8 point lead with 3 minutes left is a W almost every time.

UT never gave up.

Hopefully they play like that every game and we meet back up in the title game.

I mean, your guys were on fire from 3 point range in the first half and Washington was on the bench and UK still hung in.

Never seen a Cal team fail with a lead like that in crunch time. UT's guys took it.
Truth be told, I had no idea who would win. It is just fun to stir the pot. I get being in a bad mood over a loss. I was pissed after our Auburn loss for 24 hrs.Laughing

Reactions: kyjeff1
Truth be told, I had no idea who would win. It is just fun to stir the pot. I get being in a bad mood over a loss. I was pissed after our Auburn loss for 24 hrs.Laughing
Yeah, I am up in Michigan visiting at a house with no cable and a 3 and 4 year old that want to watch curious George all day. Have had to watch all these games on my phone.

I thought UK had this game and a 1 seed in the bag.

This was a tough way to lose. But I'm hoping our guys learned their lesson today. They played good enough to win the game comfortably, but mistakes will cost you against veteran teams.

Tennessee has the goods to win it all, good luck.

Probably bought the tickets last year.. or you’re one of those UK fans that lives in Nashville but guys Vandy season tickets to get the SECT package..RollLaughLaughing
Wrong on both counts. Sweet burn though. "You can probably afford to buy SEC tournament tickets a year in advance. ORR you must live in Nashville." Way to cut me down brah.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT