ADVERTISEMENT

I want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachel%2BWilliams%2Band%2BDaisy%2BWatts%2BSlow%2Bmotion%2BChristmas%2Bbounce%2B02_2.gif

Reactions: HoosierstuckinIowa
I also want to wish everybody safe travels.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Christmas brings out the best in people. Out a little while today and people were so nice and kind. People letting other people out in heavy traffic and they actually gave a wave of thanks. Not only Christians but the Jewish. Muslims and people of all religions giving good greetings. I don't mind being told Happy Hanuka, Happy Kwanzaa, seasons greetings or any other because they are wishing me well and that's the love we all should show not just this time of year but all the time. So from being Christian I say Merry Christmas because it is my greeting to all of joy and peace.

Christmas brings out the best in people. Out a little while today and people were so nice and kind. People letting other people out in heavy traffic and they actually gave a wave of thanks. Not only Christians but the Jewish. Muslims and people of all religions giving good greetings. I don't mind being told Happy Hanuka, Happy Kwanzaa, seasons greetings or any other because they are wishing me well and that's the love we all should show not just this time of year but all the time. So from being Christian I say Merry Christmas because it is my greeting to all of joy and peace.
Hi skysdad...GOD BLESS YOU MY BROTHER...SMILE

No doubt. Christmas seems to bring out the best in most. It is unfortunate it isn't like that all year. I'm not talking about on here, where we may get after each other. That doesn't really matter. In real life people seem to be a little nicer around this time of year though. I enjoy posting here and enjoy the interactions with people here. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all are happy and have more than you could ever need. I wish it was like that for everyone tbh. Regardless, hope the holidays are great for everyone here.

No doubt. Christmas seems to bring out the best in most. It is unfortunate it isn't like that all year. I'm not talking about on here, where we may get after each other. That doesn't really matter. In real life people seem to be a little nicer around this time of year though. I enjoy posting here and enjoy the interactions with people here. Merry Christmas to everyone and I hope you all are happy and have more than you could ever need. I wish it was like that for everyone tbh. Regardless, hope the holidays are great for everyone here.
Hi coryfly...SMILE...THANK YOU

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Hey Shun! Always glad to hear u are smiling. Smiling wide right now my friend!! Merry Christmas!
Hi DukeRulesBasketball...THANK GOD you are my BROTHER!

can't say it enough...

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S M I L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: npreston
Joseph: What do you mean you have no rooms, she' about to give birth to humanity's savior!

Inn keeper: sorry man, we get really busy around Christmas time.

Joseph: around what time?

Reactions: shun1
ADVERTISEMENT