ADVERTISEMENT

I want to wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shun1

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2003
I want to also wish a happiness & joy while you pull for the teams you LOVE.

I want to encourage all of you to say the word LOVE to all the ones you LOVE with a big....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S M I L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to also wish a happiness & joy while you pull for the teams you LOVE.

I want to encourage all of you to say the word LOVE to all the ones you LOVE with a big....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S M I L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Merry Christmas Shun and Happy New Year! Smiling wide right now!

Reactions: shun1
Merry Christmas Shun and Happy New Year! Smiling wide right now!
Hi DukeRulesBasketball....SMILE...back at you my friend. I want to wish you the best & your Duke Blue Devils. I have learned that the better our teams do, the better the rivalry...Merry Christmas

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LTDukeFan
@jhmossy
tumblr_mehr2cvKZS1qa5etko6_r1_250.gif

Merry Christmas @shun1! Hope you have a blessed holiday season filled with love, good beer, and boobies!
Hi npreston, not to go into details, but with the woman that GOD BLESS me with, I have know DESIRES for the flesh of another woman, THANK GOD,..........SMILE...now the beer is a different story....BLESS you my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: npreston
Merry Christmas @shun1 -- hope you have a blessed holiday with your family.

and I agree with your point on the rivalry....Duke is as good as it is because UNC is as good as it is.

Hi npreston, not to go into details, but with the woman that GOD BLESS me with, I have know DESIRES for the flesh of another woman, THANK GOD,..........SMILE...now the beer is a different story....BLESS you my brother.

!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!

You're old.

;)

Merry Christmas @shun1 -- hope you have a blessed holiday with your family.

and I agree with your point on the rivalry....Duke is as good as it is because UNC is as good as it is.
Hi LTDukeFan...thats the SPIRIT...my brother. You do understand that it was me getting older to say what I did about our RIVALRY. Few years ago when I was full of PISS & VINEGAR, you would never had heard me say any thing like this. But by the GRACE OF GOD he has let me live this long. With that said I wish to add that I am the HAPPIEST I have been in my whole life...THANK YOU GOD

!!!!!!!!!!!! GO TAR HEELS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: LTDukeFan
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S M I L E !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
  • Hi skysdad & JimboBBN...SMILE...both of you are bound for HEAVEN.
  • THANK GOD
!!!!!!!!!!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: skysdad
ADVERTISEMENT