ADVERTISEMENT

I say the NCAA pair up UK and IU in every tournament until both parties agree to play annually

Never.

Indiana does not deserve to play UK.

IU ****ed that over in 2013.

Kentucky does not need nor has Kentucky ever needed Indiana.

I hope UK never agrees to games with Indiana outside the NCAA.

I remember the shit put out by Crean and IU. Screw them.

All the more reason to play the game my friend.

The hate is real.

• Sad
Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
Never.

Indiana does not deserve to play UK.

IU ****ed that over in 2013.

Kentucky does not need nor has Kentucky ever needed Indiana.

I hope UK never agrees to games with Indiana outside the NCAA.

I remember the shit put out by Crean and IU. Screw them.
They "****ed it over" by beating uk?

Dumb

Reactions: Middawg
They "****ed it over" by beating uk?

Dumb
Two worst environments I’ve ever been in for a UK game were Cal’s first year with Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe against UCONN in Madison Square Garden. UCONN fans are straight trash. Were starting fights with fans all over the arena. Didn’t matter how young or old, man or woman. UCONN is garbage.

That experience pales in comparison to being in Assembly Hall for the Wat Shot. Most racist and vile fan base I’ve ever witnessed. Felt like being back in the 50’s. The amount of N Bombs dropped that night would make David Duke blush.

Two worst environments I’ve ever been in for a UK game were Cal’s first year with Wall, Cousins, Bledsoe against UCONN in Madison Square Garden. UCONN fans are straight trash. Were starting fights with fans all over the arena. Didn’t matter how young or old, man or woman. UCONN is garbage.

That experience pales in comparison to being in Assembly Hall for the Wat Shot. Most racist and vile fan base I’ve ever witnessed. Felt like being back in the 50’s. The amount of N Bombs dropped that night would make David Duke blush.

The fans I know that have been to Assembly Hall said the n word is used regularly by IU fans

It's really the college basketball fans that are getting cheated
the-dude-abide.gif

🤣 ----That game broke you dudes for an eternity, man. My goodness.

weird thing is----in 2009-10, UK beat IU 90-71 at Assembly Hall. Never heard complaints of racial slurs, kidnappings, etc, etc....But when ya win, things are different.

I've been to Rupp many, many times----90% of the time, its a wonderful experience, but then again it has A LOT to do with where you sit.

--Up top? Yikes. Not for the weak. And trsut me my dude, I have heard the "N" word while sitting up there MANY, MANY times.

LL is different, but you can still sit around some idiots.

Season tickets? Much more tamed audience.

• Angry
🤣 ----That game broke you dudes for an eternity, man. My goodness.

weird thing is----in 2009-10, UK beat IU 90-71 at Assembly Hall. Never heard complaints of racial slurs, kidnappings, etc, etc....But when ya win, things are different.

I've been to Rupp many, many times----90% of the time, its a wonderful experience, but then again it has A LOT to do with where you sit.

--Up top? Yikes. Not for the weak. And trsut me my dude, I have heard the "N" word while sitting up there MANY, MANY times.

LL is different, but you can still sit around some idiots.

Season tickets? Much more tamed audience.
hug-friends.gif

The KKK is most active in Indiana.
And? Do you even know th history of the KKK? I would suspect you do--after all, you're quite intelligent.

There are idots everywhere,and among every fan base. Got to the mountains of Eastern Kentucky, an get back to me.....OR, to Somerset, Glasgow, etc....Its not exactly southern hosipitality on those areas.

• Sad

Money says you weren't even there.

ADVERTISEMENT