ADVERTISEMENT

I say the NCAA pair up UK and IU in every tournament until both parties agree to play annually

And? Do you even know th history of the KKK? I would suspect you do--after all, you're quite intelligent.

There are idots everywhere,and among every fan base. Got to the mountains of Eastern Kentucky, an get back to me.....OR, to Somerset, Glasgow, etc....Its not exactly southern hosipitality on those areas.
Wow Borden.

I was raised in Barren County and Glasgow is the county seat. I am nearly 77 years old and more than half of those years have been spent in or near Barren County (I currently live 3 miles from the Barren County line).

I have never known nor have I ever seen a member of the KKK here. Of those years in this area I held a public office for 10 years and never heard of any KKK members in this area or any KKK activity. One of my school mates was the Judge Executive of Barren County for 20 years, one of my close friends was the Judge Executive of Warren County for decades (Bowling Green); they both can confirm that they never found any KKK activity in this area.

So my area has some idiots but one would think I would have seen a KKK idiot in my 77 years if there had been any.

So you need to come up with some facts to support your statement or admit that you have no basis for your statement.

Wow Borden.

I was raised in Barren County and Glasgow is the county seat. I am nearly 77 years old and more than half of those years have been spent in or near Barren County (I currently live 3 miles from the Barren County line).

I have never known nor have I ever seen a member of the KKK here. Of those years in this area I held a public office for 10 years and never heard of any KKK members in this area or any KKK activity. One of my school mates was the Judge Executive of Barren County for 20 years, one of my close friends was the Judge Executive of Warren County for decades (Bowling Green); they both can confirm that they never found any KKK activity in this area.

So my area has some idiots but one would think I would have seen a KKK idiot in my 77 years if there had been any.

So you need to come up with some facts to support your statement or admit that you have no basis for your statement.
I've lived in Indiana for almost 40 years, have. Ever seen a kkk idiot here either. Have you seen a Bigfoot @Bert Higginbotha ?

Reactions: Bert Higginbotha
The kid with a noose was finally ushered out at halftime, thank God.

Unbelievable
This was him leaving Assembly Hall.
DependableMadeupArmadillo-size_restricted.gif

I think it's cute that although UK plays UNC and Kansas, among others, regularly, Indiana fans think that UK/Cal is afraid to play them. Maybe...just maybe... Cal is being honest about the experience there.
I was there There was one F UK chant when a drunk UK fan walked down the aisle in the student section waving his "bring it" arms (he was ushered out leaving about 30 UK fans in the entire building).

The BS lore that has grown from that event is astonishing and speaks volumes about how badly Cal and UK needed to avoid that next game in Lex.

I think it's cute that although UK plays UNC and Kansas, among others, regularly, Indiana fans think that UK/Cal is afraid to play them. Maybe...just maybe... Cal is being honest about the experience there.
No He canceled the next game in Lex and has not played well enough to risk more losses to IU. He compromise was brought by IU that met his demand and he again ran.

Ky fans have made up a lot of BS stories to justify not playing.

College basketball is far better when these two programs play.

Reactions: asindc
When the camara pans over the crowd, it's all white people.
When the camera pans over Carver Hawkeye is is all fat white inbred people

Hopefully Fran and his idiot son put on a show in TAH tonight. Opportunity for him to demonstrate unchecked mental illness on the big stage.

No He canceled the next game in Lex and has not played well enough to risk more losses to IU. He compromise was brought by IU that met his demand and he again ran.

Ky fans have made up a lot of BS stories to justify not playing.

College basketball is far better when these two programs play.
Dude IU has been a$$. Decent this year, but to suggest UK is scared to play them after the non con opponents they've played is asinine.

I've lived in Indiana for almost 40 years, have. Ever seen a kkk idiot here either. Have you seen a Bigfoot @Bert Higginbotha ?
I have lived in Indiana, Kentucky, Texas, Maryland, Florida and North Carolina. The only KKK person I ever saw was in North Carolina.

My point in attacking Borden was his frontal attack on my state and my home county. He can't prove his statement and I simply went back with a more definitive claim, it does not have to be true just more radical. You can't fight lies with logic.

Reactions: IUBtown
I mean I’d be fine with playing them again but with our schedule this year we were not hurting to play Indiana by any means.

Kansas is part of the B12 challenge----Thats not Cal's doing.

UNC is in the Champions Classic---That to is not his doing.

Wow Borden.

Wow,what? Eastern Kentucky has its hillbilly , racist idiots. If you do not think that, you are simply being very, very naive...

So does Somerset...and Glasgow.

Where did I ever mentioned the KKK being in either? I didn't.

Re-read what I posted.

And? Do you even know th history of the KKK? I would suspect you do--after all, you're quite intelligent.

There are idots everywhere,and among every fan base. Got to the mountains of Eastern Kentucky, an get back to me.....OR, to Somerset, Glasgow, etc....Its not exactly southern hosipitality on those areas.
Glasgow???? Tell me more. I live in Barren county.

Wow Borden.

Bert, it seems I remember some out of state folks came to Glasgow square to recruit. Don't think it went well for them. I think I recall correctly? Let me Google.
Edit: sorry, it was BG.

ADVERTISEMENT